Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower

Jan 7, 2020, 2:53 AM

Barstool should be ashamed, Clemson fans have much more class than this, and this tweet has at least 258 likes, which means there's at 259 people like this in their fan base, I bet the real number is much higher

https://twitter.com/LSUBarstool/status/1214329446452408321?s=19

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower

Jan 7, 2020, 2:54 AM

I hope both Will & Drew play in the game, because that means we won.

Jan 7, 2020, 5:29 AM

Your fan base thinks it’s funny to joke about Katrina and bursting levees. Hundreds of thousands lost their homes. Thousands lost their lives. Millions thought they had lost a beloved city. Y’all think that’s hilarious.

You don’t get to lecture anyone on class.

I haven't seen one Katrina joke on Tigernet

Jan 7, 2020, 5:33 AM

for the most part, NO is a dump

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I haven't seen one Katrina joke on Tigernet

Jan 7, 2020, 7:47 AM

I've only been thru NO one time in my life, and I can honestly say that was the biggest chithole I have ever witnessed as a city. I'm glad they like it there.

Re: I haven't seen one Katrina joke on Tigernet

Jan 7, 2020, 9:19 AM [ in reply to I haven't seen one Katrina joke on Tigernet ]

I think you guys are proving Matt's point.

You're both morons and

Jan 7, 2020, 5:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

Shouldn't represent either school's fan base. Neither one of you have said a thing that makes sense...you're both disrespectful and are the poster children for the type of 'fans' a school doesn't want to be associated with. Why don't you both put a cork in it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 5:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

I've not seen a single post about Katrina on this board.

Jan 7, 2020, 9:20 AM

I think the mods removed the offensive posts.

Jan 7, 2020, 6:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

Please show me an example of your Katrina claims on Tigernet? You won't find them. Stay off our site with that rubbish because you're embarrassing yourself and the LSU fanbase.

Jan 8, 2020, 2:17 PM

I don’t really care because I don’t get upset about things that don’t really matter but I thinks it’s funny how right you think you are

You'd be wrong to think New Orleans wasn't in our prayers

Jan 7, 2020, 7:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

during Katrina. Please leave and take your trolls with you.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: You'd be wrong to think New Orleans wasn't in our prayers

Jan 7, 2020, 7:43 AM

Exactly. Everyone in America cared about Katrina.

Re: You'd be wrong to think New Orleans wasn't in our prayers

Jan 7, 2020, 9:22 AM

Actually, I heard plenty of negative comments about building a city below sea level and a few others that I won't repeat - although it occurs to me now that perhaps you were being sarcastic.

Katrina was one of the worst disasters in American history,

Jan 7, 2020, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

BUT since you bring it up, most deaths were MAN-made, not "acts of God."

A bunch of chuckleheads thought it was a brilliant move to build a city below sea-level in a place that has a guaranteed probability of eventually having a major hurricane hitting it.

It makes about as much sense as pitching a tent on railroad tracks.

But you can still be proud of yourself for out-disgusting the disgusting people who make fun of the victims by taking an even lower road than them.

Way to got tiger dropping.

Re: Katrina was one of the worst disasters in American history,

Jan 7, 2020, 9:27 AM

Way to double down on someone else's disgusting comment - and while chastising the LSU guy for sinking even lower than the original comment.

You are now way way lower than New Orleans ever was.

Aszhat either way LSU will suck again

Jan 7, 2020, 8:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

Next year and no one

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

Personally, I took all my vacation time for 2 straight years to go to NO and help rebuild houses after Katrina. For free. I know many more that did similar.

I haven’t seen one joke about Katrina on a Clemson board. I hope if one shows up that the post is deleted and the poster banned. They could go ahead and ban you too for trying to start something...

Jan 7, 2020, 9:28 AM

The post was deleted.

Jan 7, 2020, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

Matt7Aa1 said:

Your fan base thinks it’s funny to joke about Katrina and bursting levees. Hundreds of thousands lost their homes. Thousands lost their lives. Millions thought they had lost a beloved city. Y’all think that’s hilarious.

You don’t get to lecture anyone on class.

What do you know? Another LSU lurker with the first response to a thread about LSU. are these clown robots, or do they really have no life? Wow, LSU fans are turning out to be some Of the worst fans I have ever seen.

Sucks because I rally like coach O

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 9:30 AM

Worse than the Clemson guy who joked about a natural disaster in the other guy's hometown ??

Jan 7, 2020, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

Matt,
A few of us got overheated and we stepped over the line. I for one am sorry that any of us might take this GAME so seriously that we would become so callous. Maybe we all could take a step back from the edge and go back to enjoying a little back and forth between college football fans.

I hope y'all have a good game. Go Tigers !! Geaux Tigers !!

Jan 7, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

Where did you go you? You came on here and made an idiotic attempt at validation and now disappear after being called out.

New Orleans was a terrible area even before the Hurricanes hit the area.

Go Tigers, the real ones and the real Death Valley.

Jan 7, 2020, 9:31 AM

What kind of Clemson fan cannot think of anything more intelligent than - Your hometown sucks !

I went on a mission trip to repair homes after Hurricane Katrina

Jan 7, 2020, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

A couple of other Clemson grads went with me. And this is the first mention of it I have seen on TigerNet.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

I went on a mission trip to repair homes after Hurricane Katrina

Jan 7, 2020, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

A couple of other Clemson grads went with me. And this is the first mention of it I have seen on TigerNet.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Jan 7, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

While I am personally not as big of a fan of New Orleans as some people there is nothing funny about a Katrina joke. Have not seen any on here at least but if so that is also low. However come on we're making fun of coaches kids now? Bad enough to do that without bringing special needs into it. As a Marine I have as twisted of a sense of humor as there is and I am one heartless sob but that is just ridiculous. Oh well oh, it is what it is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

Me either. No one has mentioned Katrina. What does New Orleans have to do with LSU anyway?

But, if a few holes in a few dikes somewhere might cause LSU fans grief, then maybe "someone might do something." haha

Gumby says hello

Jan 8, 2020, 12:52 PM

“ I’m saying that when the floods come, the Louisiana engineers have designed a foolproof system for collecting New Orleans residents from their rooftops.

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Im-quite-concerned-about-NO-being-below-sea-level-1969220#ixzz6ASifoyxU”

Jan 7, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Just when you thought LSU fans couldn't get any lower ]

You are judging a fanbase on no more than 4-6 people who mentioned Katrina, whereas, there were over 200 who liked the post re Dabo's son.

I know Katrina was a terrible event and Clemson students and others spent many days over several years in New Orleans assisting in the rehab of homes, churches and other buildings.

You cite "hundreds of thousands lost their homes" and "thousands lost their lives". Can you give us your source 0f info?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 6:36 AM

There are low-lifes in every fan base. Sadly it appears LSU has attracted a large number of these keyboard buffoons. Personal attacks are low class even for a Louisiana resident.

Jan 7, 2020, 9:33 AM

more personal than comments about Katrina ?

Remember that time you bragged on tnet about sending

Jan 7, 2020, 8:31 AM

vulgar tweets to high school kids because they picked a school other than Clemson to play college football? Yeah, that was just as low and trashy as this tweet from Barstool. Maybe even lower.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 7, 2020, 9:13 AM

Normally I would agree with you but after some Katrina jokes on this board, I am just gonna shut up and eat this.

Jan 7, 2020, 9:19 AM

Melt, #####

Jan 7, 2020, 9:23 AM

Melt, #####

Jan 8, 2020, 3:33 PM

How is it that all Clemson fans have the most class of any fan base; except for you? Based on the number of rediculously rude posts that you put out you must be the one Tiger fan that hit his head too many times. I’m embarrassed to call you a Clemson fan. How bout dat ?

Jan 8, 2020, 4:17 PM

Ouch, that joke is rougher than Joe Burrow's complexion.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic