Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just spent some time scouting our tournament opponent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Just spent some time scouting our tournament opponent

Mar 12, 2018, 2:56 PM

First, I must say they have some interesting uniforms:

But wow, their starting 5 looks pretty intimidating:

I gotta give them credit though, their mascot game is on point:

When it's all said and done, our boys need to be ready and not look ahead to their matchup with Duke. CBB needs to coach em up or else we could be in for a long day, like when we played Oakland in the tournament last year. I believe we win by 30 or 40 though, because Mexicans seem to care more about soccer than basketball.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Just spent sometime scounting our tournament opponent

Mar 12, 2018, 2:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Their cheerleaders look like they might be fun

Mar 12, 2018, 3:09 PM

+_

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Their cheerleaders look like they might be fun

Mar 12, 2018, 3:10 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

THAT'S SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER!***

Mar 12, 2018, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Their cheerleaders look like they might be fun ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Well, possibly.

Mar 12, 2018, 3:18 PM

Or gender confused son. Don’t be so genderist.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2018, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Their cheerleaders look like they might be fun ]

she's smoking hot!!! Love the pom-pom in her left hand.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2018, 6:02 PM [ in reply to Their cheerleaders look like they might be fun ]

Posts like this are despicable, unnecessary, and cowardly. How are you, as a middle-aged man, going to sit here and post about hot young girls, and drool over them like a f r e a k I n g p e r v e r t. This is a F - I N G BASKETBALL forum, not upstatepredators.com. If those girls were my daughters, You'd be seeing me out front of your house with a loaded 44. Posts like this should be banned and those who post this crap should be banned. Clemson folk are supposed to have class and respect others, not discuss how much you'd want to bang a college girls you don't even know anything about... and is a F R E A K I N G K I D! Good gosh almighty man, posts like this and people say the crap p I s s me off.

Keep this forum to basketball, and quit ******* girls with your eyes. There's my piece.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Mar 12, 2018, 6:08 AM

No your piece must've hit the road. Sounds as if you ain't had a piece in a while.

LOL***

Mar 13, 2018, 3:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Mar 12, 2018, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Their cheerleaders look like they might be fun ]

Looks to me like she has concealed twin 38's.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2018, 10:39 PM

357 Magnums by the look of it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If by fun you mean

Mar 13, 2018, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Their cheerleaders look like they might be fun ]

dangerous as ####, then yes.

Re: Just spent some time scouting our tournament opponent

Mar 12, 2018, 3:11 PM

I hear they bring a donkey out for the half time show.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link?

Mar 12, 2018, 3:12 PM

Asking for a Francis Marion®

Re: Link?

Mar 12, 2018, 3:13 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=donkey+show

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2018, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Just spent some time scouting our tournament opponent ]

Mar 12, 2018, 10:32 PM

I think Eli must have fouled somebody on that play. He showed great improvement this year, but he had to have led the ACC in fouls. (many were questionable calls against him.)

Those hats are going to make our three point shots

Mar 13, 2018, 4:21 PM

a lot harder.

Hope we can go strong inside.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic