Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really Have To Tremendously Limit Or Stop Dobbins ---
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Really Have To Tremendously Limit Or Stop Dobbins ---

Dec 24, 2019, 10:31 PM

That guy was good before they had Fields. Got to shut down Dobbins' chunk plays as much as possible.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really Have To Tremendously Limit Or Stop Dobbins ---

Dec 24, 2019, 11:06 PM

The exact same thing has been said in every playoff game we have played in, and done what was needed to be done in every game. We just couldn't score on Bama in 2017, and the guy that led that team got mad bc our coaches knew it would be much of the same in 2018 and made a necessary change, that player got made about that change and quit without a word to the coaches that made that much needed necessary change!!! I'm not going to call any names bc we still have fans as mad as the one that quit on his team...I'm sorry that changes have to be made at times, but when that time come, thay have to be made or you get the very same results as before, and it's not my fault that it's the truth....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just Analyzing What Is In Front Of Clemson ---

Dec 24, 2019, 11:32 PM

Dobbins is like a major body part that Fields and their offense uses. Just want that mess shut down. I don't want Clemson looking foolish in the open field as if there were busts everwhere.

I hope and can't wait for Venables to figure them out to where Clemson can really squeeze those nuts until they are powder.

Then after that...if its Burrows then Clemson will figure out how to run him down since he likes to run as well as run around in the pocket. Or if its Hurts...then we can cover Lamb and clamp down on Hurts and anything else coming out of their backfield.

Dec 24, 2019, 11:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Really Have To Tremendously Limit Or Stop Dobbins --- ]

Dobbins is like a major body part that Fields and their offense uses. Just want that mess shut down. I don't want Clemson looking foolish in the open field as if there were busts everwhere.

I hope and can't wait for Venables to figure them out to where Clemson can really squeeze those nuts until they are powder.

Then after that...if its Burrows then Clemson will figure out how to run him down since he likes to run as well as run around in the pocket. Or if its Hurts...then we can cover Lamb and clamp down on Hurts and anything else coming out of their backfield.

Dec 25, 2019, 9:52 AM

Just a thought,but Ohio State is like looking into a mirror ^^^^ -- they have a team that is so much like our Tigers that it's unreal** An outstanding quarterback,bull of a running back, and clutch receivers. They have an NFL defensive end and good backfield guys** __ I think our coaches/players and the experience of being in these games before,will be the difference** Maybe we have better speed ?? Maybe we get a few turnovers ?? ___ and I think our roster ""DEPTH"" will come into play in the second half??

Tigers gona wear em' down and wear em' out !!!!! GO TIGERS !!!

But Coach V!

Dec 25, 2019, 11:51 AM

The mirror broke.
:)

Re: Really Have To Tremendously Limit Or Stop Dobbins ---

Dec 25, 2019, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Really Have To Tremendously Limit Or Stop Dobbins --- ]

Be careful. The truth hurts some folks around here

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic