Topic: July 4th thief nearly becomes human Roman candle
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 6, 2019 11:49 AM by: BerlinSPY73®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

July 4th thief nearly becomes human Roman candle

[5]
Posted: Jul 5, 2019 4:37 PM

A ring of crooks near Atlanta. A driver drops off car thieves near gas stations. While customers pump gas (usually single women), the crook sneaks up on the passenger door, slides in, starts the car & drives off.

Only yesterday, July 4th, a Conyers, GA woman filling her tank spotted the crook - took the gas nozzle & drenched the thief with gas before he could take off! The gas-soaked crook jumped out & ran & was picked up by his driver. Clearly recorded on cameras - just a matter of time before I.D.'d & arrested.

Can you imagine being drenched in gas - on July 4th - just HOPING a spark doesn't turn you into a human fireworks display? Way to go Conyers lady!!!

2019 orange level member

Re: July 4th thief nearly becomes human Roman candle

[2]
Posted: Jul 5, 2019 4:42 PM

I was waiting for the part where she lit a match and set his ### on fire.

2019 white level member

[2]
Posted: Jul 5, 2019 4:55 PM

Would have been justice - TigerCc - would have been justice !!

2019 purple level member

[2]
Posted: Jul 5, 2019 10:22 PM

What a gas! :)

[1]
Posted: Jul 5, 2019 11:42 PM

Wouldn’t this require you to both leave your car doors unlocked and your keys in the engine? I always lock my doors and take my keys with me because I don’t trust anyone.

[1]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 3:31 AM

It would, but plenty of people do it. I always take my keys, but often don't lock the door. My brother-in-law, earlier this year, did the worst possible - pulled right up to a convenience store to run in for 10 seconds & buy a soft drink. He'd had the truck for less than a week. Left the engine running & it was stolen! Found by police late that day, abandoned, & in "not too good" shape. Biggest problem was - his laptop w/all his important work stuff was on it! THAT was never recovered. It's true - you can't trust anyone.

2019 orange level member

[1]
Posted: Jul 6, 2019 11:49 AM

That's also my attitude and modus aperandi.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two season tickets in lower deck section UI underneath the overhang so you'll stay cool in the shade...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1695 people have read this post