Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Judge, you said, "we need to get the virus under control before resuming normal life"...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Judge, you said, "we need to get the virus under control before resuming normal life"...

Aug 10, 2020, 4:00 PM

Can you or anyone explain what "getting the virus under control" means? And then, assuming possible, what does that do for us?

Once it's "under control" (if possible) and we resume normal life, how will the "getting it under control" phase prevent an increased rate of spread once we resume normal life?

Do you, Judge, ever leave your home? Do you realize you are putting yourself and others at risk everytime you enter into the public arena?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Judge, you said, "we need to get the virus under control before resuming normal life"...

Aug 10, 2020, 4:03 PM

Wrong bored Moran!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Judge, you said, "we need to get the virus under control before resuming normal life"...

Aug 10, 2020, 4:07 PM

Correct Board!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2020, 4:08 PM

Wrong Moran!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Found Juan! ^^^***

Aug 10, 2020, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Judge, you said, "we need to get the virus under control before resuming normal life"... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ Found Juan! ^^^***

Aug 10, 2020, 4:10 PM

Can you say "Vaccine" ?

Agreed. But does that mean no, "resuming normal life" until then?***

Aug 10, 2020, 4:21 PM

You seem very in-tune with Ms. Keller's thoughts and always around

Aug 10, 2020, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Judge, you said, "we need to get the virus under control before resuming normal life"... ]

to upvote her when she needs it. Perhaps, you could check with her and take a stab at the answer? I mean, that would seem more constructive and mature than TDing and calling people "morans" don't you think? I seriously want to dicuss your/ her answer to that statement. Can you do it, "man"?

I'm so glad we got a whole thread to respond

Aug 10, 2020, 4:19 PM

to another thread. Attention-whoar much?

Re: I'm so glad we got a whole thread to respond

Aug 10, 2020, 4:22 PM

The OP forgot which topic he answered or started with which Scok.

Karen wasn't answering in her original thread, so I'm

Aug 10, 2020, 4:33 PM [ in reply to I'm so glad we got a whole thread to respond ]

asking her or anyone else for that matter to explain this concept of "get it under control" then "return to normal life" concept.

It's a question outside of Karen's post. I do not seek attention, only an honest discussion. Please set your vitriol aside and give it a try.

Re: Karen wasn't answering in her original thread, so I'm

Aug 10, 2020, 4:41 PM

Wrong bored again Moran!

Oh come on Karen, you have at least two handles posting

Aug 10, 2020, 5:29 PM

right now. Can ypu take a break from TDing me and incessantly upvoting your other handle and try to answer the question? I'd prefer you do so under your JudgebeOrange handle, but BloodbeKeller is fine as well. Regardless, do your best to pull it together and answer the question before you start cooking. Oh wait, I almost forgot you live alone.. do you cook for you and Judge, or do you "guys" go out to eat? You know, being best friends and all.

Re: Oh come on Karen, you have at least two handles posting

Aug 10, 2020, 8:39 PM

SavageTiger3901 = CourageousTiger

The obsession continues:
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Funny-you-should-mention-hearing-voices-when-27596688#27596688

Special acknowledgement to partsunknown ?? Looks
Like you touched a nerve brother!

If you are serious about having a conversation with me

Aug 10, 2020, 5:51 PM

my advice would be to start with the following:

-Don’t address me as Karen (that’s not my name)
-Don’t refer to me as a she (I’m a dude)
-Acknowledge that I don’t have any other usernames here

Now, please try again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I will none of the above. You do the same things to me.

Aug 10, 2020, 5:55 PM

Other than call me Karen. Well, because I actually am a dude as you could see when we met. I saw a woman in front of me when we met. So there's that.

Can you answer the question or no? Stop deflecting with your silly demands.

We never met.

Aug 11, 2020, 12:12 PM

Again, I don't know if you made that story up or truly had a conversation with a female who works at Judge Keller's store, but that wasn't me.

Get it in your head, man. You're wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Yes, we did.

Aug 11, 2020, 4:44 PM

YOU, a woman, told me all about your family ties to the store and your posts here on Tigernet. You absolutely remember it just like I do. I never said I met anyone who worked there, and you know it. As usual, you continue to make these same and similar deflective and emotionally imbalanced comments with two handles. You continue to TD me and vote for yourself. You just keep doing it - I dunno, I guess by continuing it after getting caught you ar somehow masking the lie? Can't change now, or you incriminate yourself further. It's transparent. You're transparent. Your transparent, lying attempts to hide your juvenile antics here are despicable. It's emotionally immature and imbalanced. You pretend to be an above-board Clemson person while perpetuating this bizarre charade. What is wrong with you? Please get a grip!

(Somebody is watching you)?SOLVED...

Aug 11, 2020, 2:23 AM

Well it wasn't easy, but after doin a little digging (12hrsworth), I discovered who turned the cam in your direction. And no I wont take a dime for my efforts, it was my pleasure! Anyhow, the culprit & stalker is none other than a jilted ex, your former live-in lover of 7 years, born in Laos, a flipper baby, now 76 yrs old, the man you called Tran. Now for the bad news, Tran has been on Darkweb the last couple a days; and he's shopping a VCR tape around over there that he claims contains footage of you and a sheep, among other things. Later, oh, i 4got to mention, ive tried help your pulse multiple times w/a TU but wouldn't allow it, the TU side of the icon may have a (protocol-lock) placed on it-

Re: (Somebody is watching you)?SOLVED...

Aug 11, 2020, 12:05 PM

My new favorite poster!

Yeah, Karen,

Aug 11, 2020, 4:45 PM

as if you understood a word he said. You're desperate and it shows.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic