Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Judge Keller call out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,176

Judge Keller call out

Feb 1, 2020, 10:02 PM

Hey judge... what’s the excuse? Lack of facilities or fan support? We just got drubbed by wake lol! Brad sucks big ones and we won’t ever make the tourney again with that moron at the helm. Take a bet?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Judge Keller call out

Feb 1, 2020, 11:16 PM

This post once again only demonstrates what a jerk you are, nothing more.

What do you think it says about you that your immediate reaction to a loss is to take shots at a true fan?

Pathetic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imagine only talking

Feb 1, 2020, 11:32 PM

after a loss.

Nevermind the really good wins this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2020, 11:32 PM
IMG_0031.jpg(157.3 K)

This should be a fun threads ....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 1, 2020, 11:58 PM

I’m not rah rah-ing anyone Dug, and I’m not anyone’s Kathy Bates version of a #1 fan. I simply think the reflexive instinct to come at unconditional supporters of the program because we lost is just plain sh**ty.

I’ll take the TD’s. I don’t need validation from anyone in regards to what or how I think.

Hope you’re keeping that that recently painted tug’s nose clean in the water after the refurb!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 12:39 AM

She's clean and running well !

Yeah no , I like to read these threads and I enjoy the two perspectives ;)

DB23

Feb 2, 2020, 12:06 AM

Don't like the loss myself, but this post is trashy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 12:14 AM

For me, I actually like da Judge and respect his opinions on our BBall program. I don't agree with them, as I look at the business side of things more than just from the heart. We all love our TIGERS and wish them well, but my years of business and having to make such hard decisions for so many years has hardened my heart and it makes it impossible for me to ever agree with anyone tolerating such a mediocre program for such a long time (what - 10 freaking years and NADA - good grief). No - I can only respect da Judge and kudos to him for keeping the faith.

Go TIGERS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t think I could have stated it any better on all fronts.***

Feb 2, 2020, 12:16 AM

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,176
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic