Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will never win with Cooper
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

We will never win with Cooper

Oct 14, 2017, 8:26 AM

What are the coaches thinking? We have all seen it every time the backup qb’s enter the game. Cooper is horrible and Johnson shines. We all saw it. This is another Dabo playing Cole Stoudt over of an obviously more talented Watson. What is Dabo’s deal with seniority? It cost us again. The quote about Cooper is better in practice is complete ########.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will never win with Cooper

Oct 14, 2017, 8:27 AM

OL play, RBs missing blocks, etc would be my guess

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Johnson led one 32 yard TD drive in garbage time...

Oct 14, 2017, 8:29 AM

But if you want to crown him, then crown his ####.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Johnson led one 32 yard TD drive in garbage time...

Oct 14, 2017, 8:32 AM

Know the saying "the backup is always better than the starter?"

I guess it's now "the backup to the backup is better than the starter."

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TU Lol!***

Oct 14, 2017, 8:33 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Johnson led one 32 yard TD drive in garbage time... ]

What has Cooper done? He played in the same game at garbage time too. Besides being hear longer what has he done? Hunter out played him in the spring game also. It wouldn't be the first time Dabo left a better QB on the bench because of seniority.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Johnson led one 32 yard TD drive in garbage time... ]

If you call a two score game "garbage time"....

Oct 14, 2017, 8:41 AM

S GA Tiger, maybe after you watch each practice of every week, you could come on TNet and give us some more of your in depth knowledge of what is happening there. It appears that you know more than the coaches we have and your expert help would be appreciated by all, probably including the coaches.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 9:03 AM

I graduated CU in 89 and have been a season ticket holder ever since. I don’t post much unless there’s a situation where coaches make a critical and obvious mistake, which hasn’t happened a lot since Dabo’s been around. But Johnson is the better QB. Dabo gives the benefit of the doubt to the more senior player. It’s hurt Dabo before and it’s hurt him again last night. I want to see the better player in the game regardless of seniority, whether it’s Johnson, Ettienne or whoever. I’ve seen enough football and paid enough money to Iptay to have an opinion. If you don’t like it, that’s ok.

Yeah yeah

Oct 14, 2017, 8:41 AM

People said the same thing about Kelly Bryant all the way up until we started winning with Kelly Bryant. I don't know what Cooper will or will not do at Clemson but let me give you a piece of advice here. Please don't trash our developing players.

Cooper--Never will win a game

Oct 14, 2017, 9:17 AM

Cooper will never win a game as Clemson QB. Make book on it

Re: Cooper--Never will win a game

Oct 14, 2017, 9:19 AM

Thanks for the advice, Nostradumbass.

Oct 14, 2017, 9:18 AM

I am sure you said the same thing about Kelly before the season started...

While I don't agree that we can't win with Cooper,

Oct 14, 2017, 9:23 AM

it is extremely difficult to see the positives he brings to the table right now. The passing is horrific and I don't see a dynamic or efficient runner.

Hunter may bring even less though. If we start him, he might turn the ball over repeatedly. Cooper is not putting the ball in jeopardy so far. I guess that is one positive.

Don't even see how this is a question

Oct 14, 2017, 9:36 AM

Cooper doesn't look like a D1 QB. Not even close on passes past 10 yards. No way Johnson could be worse.

Sorry, I trust Dabo, Scott and Elliot More

Oct 14, 2017, 9:43 AM

I hope recruits are not reading some of the posts on Tiger Net. We have one terrible game and too many in the fan base turn on the staff and the players, in particular a young QB. He was put in a terrible position. We should have anticipated that KB could not play or at least go the distance and we should have game planned for ZC and HJ all week.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic