Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Johnny D bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 2,913

Johnny D bag

Aug 24, 2014, 7:15 PM

I'm not a mean person but part of me wants him to start... Just so a true NFL player will level him. Not career ending but enough to knock some humility into the kid. He needs to be brought down many levels. Either that or go Vince young on us and I'll be happy. Hate to wish against someone else's success, but this kid, and he's a kid, drives me nuts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Johnny D bag

Aug 24, 2014, 7:17 PM

"Not career ending"

...really?

i'll go for career ending

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2014, 7:18 PM

As my sweet Mama said last year, "He's an I'll mannered young man"

ill****

Aug 24, 2014, 7:19 PM

Aug 24, 2014, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Johnny D bag ]

Ok, career ending works. I was trying to be somewhat nice. I see him ending up a grammar school pe teacher talking about the glory days. Our future youth are screwed. Best case a&m allows him back as permanent mascot as he looks like shreks son.

Aug 24, 2014, 7:32 PM

i am going to go with HS assistant coach that gets fired for hanging out with underaged girls

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2014, 7:33 PM

And whatiger wins the contest. Literally on the floor with that one.... Hahaha. You are now like the Long Island lady. Tell me my future.

Aug 24, 2014, 7:35 PM

Aug 25, 2014, 6:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Johnny D bag ]

L
Went to Browns and Rams game Saturday night and the Cleveland fans are as obnoxious and hungry for any success as south carolina university. The vulgarity of the shirts they sold outside about Manziel was embarrassing. Yet when he came in part of me wanted to see him do well. Hoyer is hit garbage so he will be starting in a few gAmes, The disclaimer is I hate the Browns and Manziel, but admittedly found myself wanting such a championship hungry area a small taste of success. Go Tigers!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

I'm definitely not a fan, but anyone who has ever

Aug 24, 2014, 7:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Johnny D bag ]

played the game would never wish injury on someone. You hit everyone as hard as you possibly can, but never with the intention of hurting them. Here in Clemson, we're not big fans of Nick Fairley. His dirty play probably cost us the the play that would've ruined Awbum's "perfect season" with his late hit (not called of course) into Kyle Parkers back. I'm not a fan of the way Suh plays either. Play hard, not dirty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When he walked on stage during the draft doing the

Aug 24, 2014, 7:22 PM

money sign, I knew he was heading for trouble.

There are times when all of us have to accept the fact that we are supposed to be mature adults and behave accordingly. His recent gesture to the sidelines, which earned him a fine, will only be the tip of the iceberg unless someone reads him the riot act in no uncertain terms, for I'm not convinced the fine will suffice.

If not, some 300 pound beasts may well do the job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he won't change

Aug 24, 2014, 7:26 PM

I think at this point he not only wants to succeed in the NFL but he wants to do it his way just to #### everyone off. So he will not be shelving his antics anytime soon

Re: he won't change

Aug 24, 2014, 7:28 PM

I don't think his way will work in the NFL where men take it serious and as a job. They won't follow a kid around. They won't respect a child in the back field. He's not a leader. Talent only goes so far. Leadership and accountability means something to true professionals.

Re:He is just what football needed. Remember, Namath was a

Aug 24, 2014, 7:36 PM

butt hole forty years ago.

Re:He is just what football needed. Remember, Namath was a

Aug 24, 2014, 8:04 PM

Agreed on the Namath part, but d bag will never win as much as he did.

Aug 24, 2014, 7:38 PM

Lol at this! He's getting paid to play for a reason. While he's bringing in millions playing football, keep hating. He'll never even know who you are, while he's "driving you crazy". Lol

Aug 24, 2014, 7:45 PM

You should change your name imisscj. Defending a punk while representing a tiger great and better person is laughable. My life goal is hoping Johnny doesn't know who I am... I'll live my life the right way making my living... Which is just fine and have the respect of my peers. You confuse millions now with wealth long term. You're wrong. Most are broke within year of retiring as they don't grasp the concept of money. If it wasn't for his family money, I'd lay a wager most of us are sitting a few mill ahead of him at 60y

Aug 24, 2014, 7:59 PM

keep hatin

playa hata

Aug 24, 2014, 8:02 PM

Will do. My office trash can has his mural on it. It actually is more of a public service too.

Aug 24, 2014, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Johnny D bag ]

Representing a Tiger great? It's a name on a message board lol. Regardless, he's in the position he's in for a reason. If your life goal is hoping Johnny Foorball doesn't know you, 1. You are successful and 2. You are sad. Lol he's doing something he loves and getting paid a whole bunch to do it. Hate on

My Friend, I learned long ago that while the American

Aug 24, 2014, 8:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Johnny D bag ]

people like to be entertained, there is a limit to the type and amount of entertainment they are willing to abide.

People like Johnny Manziel can be entertaining at times; boorish at others, and downright disgusting to more than a few people who expect a grown man to behave as such.

I've aged beyond the point of being driven crazy by others; it's simply too easy to cast my attention elsewhere...and let others start casting stones. Which will happen...always has...always will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Friend, I learned long ago that while the American

Aug 24, 2014, 8:22 PM

With Hartins comment, I'm done. Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm still a younger guy myself but agree. Hopefully the dAys where I can just turn, laugh, and walk away won't be far away...

Try to postpone easing off your passions as long as you

Aug 24, 2014, 9:55 PM

can, my young, good Friend.

They do help to "energize" some of us older folks, although it is nice to sit back and watch you younger, hard-chargers set out on the attack! lol

Aug 24, 2014, 8:21 PM

What if the clown is the one to do the leveling?

Re:Clowns sore toes will keep him on the sidelines.***

Aug 24, 2014, 8:55 PM

Aug 25, 2014, 7:25 AM

I have my Johhny Clipboard shirt on the way and will have the words "Bench Warmer" installed bottom front in huge letters. He sucks and will be hurt if he does start. Bounties for his head in every game.

Replies: 25
| visibility 2,913
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic