Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
John Kincade on CBS radio says it’s stupid for Dabo to believe ostarine was an honest mistake.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

John Kincade on CBS radio says it’s stupid for Dabo to believe ostarine was an honest mistake.

Feb 10, 2019, 7:32 AM

I understand some people are cynical, and some people don’t understand the culture and character of our players, so I’m not mad at him. It is clear, however, that the rest of the country is suspicious. Time to shine that beacon of integrity even brighter, Coach.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: John Kincade on CBS radio says it’s stupid for Dabo to believe ostarine was an honest mistake.

Feb 10, 2019, 8:17 AM

I think everyone should ignore those articles. Let them talk. Who cares?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This.***

Feb 10, 2019, 8:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I agree with the thought to ignore but the rest of the

Feb 10, 2019, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: John Kincade on CBS radio says it’s stupid for Dabo to believe ostarine was an honest mistake. ]

country is living in envy and we are the national champs. If it were Bama, we would be saying the same as they are. I wouldn't trade this for the world but I do wish there weren't any reason to question the integrity. Bottom line is there is...we had 15% of the kids tested show positive for a banned substance. I hate it for the kids that were suspended, the coaches that have to deal with this in recruiting, and all of us fans that have to read the articles and listen to all of the other fans wishing they were in our spot defending how Clemson won a championship.

Re: I agree with the thought to ignore but the rest of the

Feb 10, 2019, 8:41 AM

I don't think the rest of the country even thinks about it really. We won. It's over. It's on to next season.

^ This, again.***

Feb 10, 2019, 8:44 AM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Never heard of John Kincade to be honest but I doubt he's

Feb 11, 2019, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: I agree with the thought to ignore but the rest of the ]

an authority on the subject. He's just trying to stir up trouble by making it seem much worse than it is. It's all just blah blah blah… w

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Relax...

Feb 10, 2019, 8:44 AM [ in reply to I agree with the thought to ignore but the rest of the ]

If this story were about Washington or Michigan, you wouldn’t give it a second thought. That’s exactly how the rest of he country feels about it being a Clemson story. The only ones who care are the ones trying to get you worked up, either because they need to sell advertising, or because they are a rival. Don’t take the bait.

Re: John Kincade on CBS radio says it’s stupid for Dabo to believe ostarine was an honest mistake.

Feb 11, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: John Kincade on CBS radio says it’s stupid for Dabo to believe ostarine was an honest mistake. ]

Yep; just a bunch of negative energy. Those bringing it out have no intention in understanding those involved. It is clear that this could have came from anywhere and I believe it was at a level not affiliated with what a beneficiary supplemental would leave. So this no issue is only them making an issue, while disregarding the facts (ones that matter) that are there. The 247 writer should be ashamed if his framed headline that Dabo never worded in that manner.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

heres what you need to understand

Feb 10, 2019, 8:36 AM

JK is on the radio in metro Atlanta with Buck Belue (former UGA QB) and they talk about UGA 95% of the time. He’s playing to his audience so the UGA fans will call in and act like they “know” all the cheating going on at Clemson. One of their idiot radio personalities made a comment about Trevor playing the week after the Cuse game. He said you could clearly see Trevor’s eyes were crossed coming off the field and he definitely had a concussion. I called them out on it and they made up some ridiculous crap but knew I was right.

So, recognize these “journalist” have a not so hidden agenda......money, kinda like the UGA alums now that I think about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: heres what you need to understand

Feb 10, 2019, 11:02 AM

Never heard Kincade or Buck refer to themselves as journalists or reporters. I always think of them as opinion folks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I've been listening to him on 680TheFan..........

Feb 10, 2019, 1:55 PM [ in reply to heres what you need to understand ]

here in Atlanta for years and he's never had any love for Clemson. Not at all surprised about what he said. And you're right about him playing to the UGA crowd.

Yep, they have an audience to keep...

Feb 10, 2019, 6:56 PM [ in reply to heres what you need to understand ]

...total uga and sec homers. not worth discussing.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: heres what you need to understand

Feb 10, 2019, 7:20 PM [ in reply to heres what you need to understand ]

Let me say that I don't speak on here very much, I just read. I'm old and go back to the 50's with my love of Clemson. Since the game, I thought it would be wise to record the next few Finebaum shows just to get a feel of what the country thought of the beatdown and if they would be honest about it. Paul himself is more honest than I thought he would be, he admits everything as we see it, but the two in the room don't give us much credit. They all think the acc is so easy and that Clemson is really a sec school. But I must say, some of the hardest games we have had the last 10 years have come from the acc. We are so hated in the acc I almost dread the acc officials. It's always been that way. Especially in basketball. We will never get the calls, when it comes down to it, they will foul out Thomas rather than let us beat NC or Lousiville. I remember Dave Angel, we would play NC tough until he fouled out then it was over. But most people think there was something wrong with Alabama rather that how good we are. It goes all the way back in the season. Even the BC coach said oh that wasn't my team out there I don't know why they played that way. Because of how good we are stupid. The only coach who gave us the right amount of credit was the WF coach. Anyway, I'd like to say that Dabo's record against the mighty sec is actually better than the acc but I don't know the actual numbers perhaps someone does. But it is amazing to see how dejected and unbelieving these sec people are that the great GA could not do it but we beat them down, Oh it's been so nice after all these years. All of these people on the radio is all about the pro's which I could care less, I love college football, so I enjoy now at least talking about it for 3 hours everyday, even though some of it is negative. I have just about quit Walt, because he thinks he knows it all and he won;t let the people talk. And I am soooooooo tired of that stupid opening song I just can't hardly listen to it or him anymore. Anyway I finally had something to say, and oh yea, Carolina ain't ##### they ain't never been %%%% and they ain't ever gonna be &&&&. Go Tigers

Jerrycle, the Pitt coach gave us some good props after the

Feb 11, 2019, 11:48 AM

ACC championship at least what I read. Paraphrasing here, but when asked how we compared to ND, he said there was no comparison, we were the better team by a good margin and he fully expected us to compete for the natty!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stupid is as stupid does....

Feb 10, 2019, 8:38 AM

fake news

The dude HATES Clemson for some reason... been egging on the

Feb 10, 2019, 8:45 AM

Tigers since he began airing in Atlanta in 2000.

Re: The dude HATES Clemson for some reason... been egging on the

Feb 10, 2019, 10:49 AM

He along with Chuck and Chernoff said Dabo was nothing but a clown cheerleader. Kincade is just a jealous Temple carpet bagger and talks which way the wind blows. I do agree about his stance on Queen Labron however

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 8:56 AM

Who cares what John Kincaid thinks? I know I could give a rip. His thoughts any subject mean nothing to anyone.

Re: T-Net internet says it’s stupid to believe John Kincade was an honest mistake.

Feb 10, 2019, 11:02 AM

Breaking News!

PS the 247 interview article sure twisted the headline.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T-Net internet says it’s stupid to believe John Kincade was an honest mistake.

Feb 10, 2019, 4:17 PM

Absolutely. Headlines taken out of context.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who ? On what ?

Feb 10, 2019, 4:04 PM

Their is an on-off switch and a channel selector on everything.

Who?***

Feb 10, 2019, 6:04 PM

Feb 10, 2019, 6:48 PM

I look forward to this being resolved. We need to find out the source otherwise we could end up with this happening again.

Feb 10, 2019, 6:54 PM

Ohio state fans are the ones more butthurt than anyone. Sad little people.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This may be the one and only time Saban handled

Feb 11, 2019, 1:00 PM

something better. They had 3 players suspended also but said no more and it went away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, Dabo has nothing to hide and could only damage...

Feb 11, 2019, 1:51 PM

his integrity with silence. He did the right thing and nipped this in the bud. People are going to believe only what they want to believe. Writers and going to write and talkers are going to talk. Nothing moves like a rumor or lie. People love thinking the worst about others. We're all sick to the soul.

Only the truth can work and most of the time truth does work. It will work now. Dabo won't let up until our program is exonerated and that's one part of him that we hold dear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic