Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
John Deere Classic Round 4 . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,940

John Deere Classic Round 4 . . .

Jul 14, 2019, 12:43 PM

Doc is 10 holes into his round and is -1 for the day . . .

Sam has started and completed two holes . . . He too, is -1 for today . . .

About to load the cooler and head to Marlboro CC to whack it around with my buds . . . Pull our Tigers thru while I stretch my legs and gut a bit!!!

Oh, Bryson is thru 4 holes @ the Osprey Valley Open and is struggling a bit . . . He is at +1 so far today

May all the Tigers have a round to remember with smiles!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Including you - Skeeta .... including....

Jul 14, 2019, 12:46 PM

.... you !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Hit it as well as I can . . . for a hacker . . .

Jul 14, 2019, 6:14 PM

Shot a 41-38=79 today . . . good for one scat against 3 real golfers (0-5 handicappers) . . . I am happy with my day!!!

Now let's read and see how my Tigers fared!!!!!!!

Thanks for the "well wishes" Hopeful!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hit it as well as I can . . . for a hacker . . .

Jul 14, 2019, 6:47 PM

That’s a super round - Skeeta !! And saw on your post to kerigantoo that you had 3 birdie putts lip out!! Very well done .... -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: John Deere Classic Round 4 . . .

Jul 14, 2019, 12:52 PM

Watch your reverse pivot and keep your head still!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 12:59 PM

and follow through.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dammmit man!!! That advise would have been most helpful

Jul 14, 2019, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: John Deere Classic Round 4 . . . ]

when I was reaching backwards for the ice cold Miller Lite!!!

I'll keep that in mind for our next outing!!!

Jul 14, 2019, 1:13 PM

Enjoy!!!! Bryson now +3. Failed to birdie the par 5 first hole... leaking oil bad. Need to turn it up a notch and try for a top 10 finish.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good golly, Sam!

Jul 14, 2019, 2:03 PM

His last 17 holes...something clicked!

Nice finish for Doc.

Looks like some paws will be visible on the course today!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good golly, Sam!

Jul 14, 2019, 2:24 PM

Hate pulling against anyone but a couple bogeys by landry and tribgale wouldn’t disappoint me... come on Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leaking oil ... not be a ....,

Jul 14, 2019, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: John Deere Classic Round 4 . . . ]

.... good thing - kerigantoo !! -:D

Jul 14, 2019, 4:08 PM

Well @Marshall called it- said he thought Sam would have a good week and he did. As it stands now, he’s projected to move from 179 to 160 in points. Got the Wyndham championship to make up some more ground...

Shoot -11 in an 18 hole stretch

Jul 14, 2019, 4:10 PM

Will do wonders for moving one up the board, much less one's confidence.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Re: John Deere Classic Round 4 . . . ]

He will probably play in the Barbasol next week. It's an opposite field event, and I think he will continue to play well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 5:55 PM

Thanks Marshall, I was forgetting about that tournament. I know a win would do wonders but will another good finish help him in the standings? I know the st Jude would.

Hey, not bad we had two Tigers finished in top ten and another top 18 and Doc finished t38... give him so $ and another solid tournament.

Bryson finished with a great back nine and ended up t11.

Not a bad weekend of golf for Tiger golfers!

Jul 14, 2019, 6:06 PM

He will have the Barbasol, the Barracuda (another opposite field event' and then the Wyndham. These opp. field events only offer half the amount of Fed. Ex. Cup points, so it may come down to the Wyndham. The problem is that he may need to play in all of them, and that will be a about six events in a row, but he has no choice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 6:06 PM

Guess the last score we’re waiting on is Skeeta...

Posted it above . . . Had 3 birdie putts catch the edge

Jul 14, 2019, 6:26 PM

of the hole, took a peak in, but just didn't want to make me smile . . . I can't hit it much better . . .

Thanks for all the updates!!! I left our boys in GREAT HANDS!!!

It was a wonderful day to knock the dimpled ball about!!!

Now it's on to our Braves before I fix my bride and I a chef's salad for supper!!!!!!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,940
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic