Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Never seen this before from...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Never seen this before from...

Jun 16, 2018, 2:54 PM

Phil Mickelson,but appears he just had enough of all the bad putting he has had on those greens at Shinnecock Hills...https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1008052067494227969?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sbnation.com%2Fgolf%2F2018%2F6%2F16%2F17470950%2Fphil-mickelson-putt-moving-ball-us-open-penalty

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In baseball it's called hit and run, but in golf it's called

Jun 16, 2018, 3:22 PM

run and hit. The PGA has buggered up the course so bad that you've only got one player under after two days. Hey, but it is the Open!

Re: In baseball it's called hit and run, but in golf it's called

Jun 16, 2018, 3:44 PM

+1. That’s a good one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In baseball it's called hit and run, but in golf it's called

Jun 16, 2018, 3:46 PM [ in reply to In baseball it's called hit and run, but in golf it's called ]

Well, given the choice, I'm watching paint dry.

Watching paint dry definitely beats watching coots try

Jun 16, 2018, 4:02 PM

to play football!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never seen this before from...

Jun 16, 2018, 3:39 PM

Just like he said before the start of the tournament. That time was running out. Everyone who follows golf knows how bad he wants this one. Bridesmaid on 5 and the one he really blew on 18.

I wrote a topic on here and getting railed over it. Can’t believe someone said other players didn’t like him... but whatever.

Should he have done it, no but at the same time I didn’t think it was right for Curtis strange and others threw him under the bus. He’s a hecka lot classier thAn a couple famous players!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: John Daly at Pinehurst

Jun 16, 2018, 3:53 PM

John Daly erupted by taking a two-stroke penalty for hitting his golf ball while it was still moving. He carded an 11 on the par-4 eighth hole en route to a 13-over 83. Afterward, he left the course in a huff, claiming he had taken the penalty on purpose as a protest against the USGA placing so many precarious pins on Pinehurst No. 2's mounded greens

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: John Daly at Pinehurst

Jun 16, 2018, 5:01 PM

Point, he did but he was struggling with deamons. He’s also had a lot of antics on the course. I for one respect the way JD has pulled himself out of the gutter.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic