Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joey Galloway must have gotten the call
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Joey Galloway must have gotten the call

Nov 10, 2019, 8:30 PM

Moved undefeated National Champion to the two spot. Not criticizing him and give him credit for sticking with it for as long as he did but he is the one that said a undefeated National Champion should be number 1 until they lose.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joey Galloway must have gotten the call

Nov 10, 2019, 8:39 PM

He also said he has no complaints having LSU or Ohio State #1 and LSU to this point during the season deserves #1 ranking without a doubt, Ohio State makes an argument too. I think we're the best team in the country but LSU has proven the most vs top teams since we haven't had the same opportunity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On another note

Nov 10, 2019, 8:45 PM

Taking the opportunity to say: does everyone else not see that this will likely always be the case. Everyone is waiting for Miami, VT, FSU and GEorgia Tech and Pitt to be good again! Then maybe we will get the same opportunity to beat ranked opponents who are "overrated and ranked far too high"! Until then it's set up sweet for the Big 10 and SEC teams!

Really more observation than anything! And there isn't a thing Clemson can do about it. But, huge unapologetic BUT - Clemson has shown the toughness and ability to do more than just hang despite having this so called "trial by fire" games!

One would think these teams are - made better b/c they went through such wars and great competition. I think they have just gotten ranked far too high and given far too much credit! And they get exposed when they play the Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On another note

Nov 10, 2019, 9:26 PM

Nailed it!

Nov 10, 2019, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Joey Galloway must have gotten the call ]

I agree on LSU, but I think that the argument that Ohio State has is based on the B1G being better than it has proven. They have not played much in the way of quality opponents OOC. Cincinnati, Iowa State and Notre Dame are good teams, but I don't think anyone would argue they are elite. Ohio State appears very good, but I do not think that they have proven much yet.

Nov 10, 2019, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Joey Galloway must have gotten the call ]

I agree with your point about schedule. He did catch alot of heat for having Clemson in his 1 spot, think it was last week or so when Herbstreit told him....Joey I know we laugh at you for keeping Clemson at number one but bla bla bla blah.

Nov 10, 2019, 9:34 PM

Yep......get with the fake narrative or get fired........it appeared all the other ESPN bozos were losing their patience with Galloway the last few weeks and I knew it was only a matter of time before he dropped Clemson.......he likes getting that big fat paycheck over there.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Nov 10, 2019, 9:48 PM

I agree, pollock and that little coot that host for ESPN were all over him on CFB Live.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic