Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joel Klatt's rankings after Week 12
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,266

Joel Klatt's rankings after Week 12

Nov 18, 2019, 6:58 AM

https://thespun.com/college-football/joel-klatt-releases-his-new-top-10-after-week-12

Is Klatt, the big CU cheerleader (...cough), jumping on the CU bandwagon, or is this what he'd LIKE to see? Dropping Bama down to 7th (and out of it), flipping Oregon & UGA to 4 & 5, moving CU up to #2, dropping LSU to 3, moving OHST to #1.

Maybe figuring LSU bounces CU - OHST beats the Ducks, & the B-eyes handle the weaker LSU "D" in the Natty & win the crown. I'm sure he'd prefer a Big 10 winner over CU or Bama.

Or does he just like to be weird? Actually, what & where he's placed his "1-4" - I wouldn't mind.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joel Klatt's rankings after Week 12

Nov 18, 2019, 7:14 AM

Unless something drastic happens and CLEMSON is not #1 in the CFP, then CLEMSON will have to play OSU and the best team the SEC can produce (UGA/LSU winner?) just to win it all. Whichever team is at #1 will have to play the #4 team in their first game. IMO, since CLEMSON is the defending national champion and will be on a 28-game win streak, then CLEMSON should be #1 until some team can manage to dethrone them. If CLEMSON were any SEC team, that would happen. This is wrong on several levels and needs to be re-visited as to their criteria for which team is the 'best'.

The bottom line is,

Nov 18, 2019, 8:08 AM

whoever wins this year's championship will have earned it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: The bottom line is,

Nov 18, 2019, 8:41 AM

Yes indeed....the 4 team playoff leaves only the cream of the crop at the end.
It will be fantastic.
If we do what we did last year again..it does not mean the others suck...it just means we are in dynasty mode.

If anything changes it will be post conference championships

Nov 18, 2019, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Joel Klatt's rankings after Week 12 ]

I like his rankings based on the fact that LSU's defense has been suspect all season. But, coming from Klatt, I'm SMH. He's just promoting himself.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 18, 2019, 8:47 AM

Which of the teams not named CLEMSON scares you, none!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2019, 8:55 AM

In the past Klatt has spewed so much nonsense that at this point he can't be taken seriously. If he's now a reformed analyst it's too little too late. What a jackwagon and maroon.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,266
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic