Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jimbo needs his eyes checked...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,993

Jimbo needs his eyes checked...

Oct 30, 2016, 8:30 PM

Jimbo: "And it was targeting on [Francois] when he got hit in the belly, when he got knocked out, the crown of the helmet right in the chest."

Umm... Jimbo maybe you need to have those lyin eyes checked. Unless Kendall Joseph's crown of his head has moved to his facemask I don't think so. Kendall put a clean hit on your QB - that's just football. If you don't want your QB hit so much, maybe you ought to work on your O-lines pass protection instead of blaming the refs for not calling "targeting" on your QB.

And one other thing Jimbo - your fullback didn't make a chop block on Van Smith - it was an illegal crackback block you putz. To be legal he would have needed to hit Van Smith in the front between the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock position. Your dude hit Van Smith on the side below the waist at the 8 o'clock position and also grabbed his foot at the end for good measure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was hard for Jimbo to see the field through the tears

Oct 30, 2016, 8:42 PM

Crying all night

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks like clipping...which is still 15yds???

Oct 30, 2016, 8:53 PM

guess what......wait for it...

37-34

Re: Jimbo needs his eyes checked...

Oct 30, 2016, 8:54 PM

Allintiger sighting

he also said that he didn't think his guy

Oct 30, 2016, 8:57 PM

Committed targeting and shouldn't have been thrown out b/c he didn't lead with the crown of his helmet.

He obviously led with the crown of his helmet and the call was correct. It was almost identical to the Gallman hit, of which I still can't explain how the ACC didn't see it as targeting

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,993
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic