Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jim Harbaugh is better travel agency manager than FB coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Jim Harbaugh is better travel agency manager than FB coach

May 1, 2018, 9:47 AM

Just my 2 cents worth. By the way, all this unlimited travel doesn't seem fair to smaller programs. Where's the NCAA on this issue?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jim Harbaugh is better travel agency manager than FB coach

May 1, 2018, 10:56 AM

I’m still not sure how any of these trips cannot be frowned upon by a toothless NCAA. Well, I just said my answer. Let me rephrase. I’m not sure how other coaches are not petitioning the toothless NCAA for not not stopping this deep pocketed recruiting advantage, mainly Ohio state and Michigan state.

May 1, 2018, 10:57 AM

I guess it won’t be a problem until they win.

May 1, 2018, 12:30 PM

I wonder how tight his leash is. He's 1-5 vs their big rivals (1-2 vs MSU and 0-3 vs OSU). They ran RichRod off after he went 0-3 vs OSU. Do they just continue to let it happen because of who he is? He's likely about to go 0-4 vs OSU. I thought that was a death sentence in Michigan - not to beat OSU.

May 2, 2018, 12:03 AM

If he can't do it this year with Patterson, and then if Patterson jumps to the NFL after next season that leash has to be getting tight.

RichRod didn’t have anywhere near the deal. Buyout

May 2, 2018, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Jim Harbaugh is better travel agency manager than FB coach ]

would be huge I’m sure.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2018, 10:24 PM

I am by no means a Harbaugh fan. However, I think him taking his squad to travel and experience cultures many of these kids would other wise never get a chance to experience is awesome. This is what college is all about and many of my favorite memories regard travels with my best friends. Do you remember the comradery you had with your various teams growing up, how amazing would it have been to see Rome or Italy with them, def unforgettable.

He is certainly pushing the edge in terms of NCAA but I hope more colleges do this than make it illegal. These kids do so much for their university and vice versa as well, I see it as a great benefit that shouldn’t be outlawed but more common. I am sure most of the universities could swing it.

May 1, 2018, 11:05 PM

It is a great benefit for large universities that have the budget, but absolutely unfair to the smaller schools that don’t have that budget. It’s suppose to be fair across the board isn’t it?

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

May 2, 2018, 1:10 PM

I hear your point but Clemson just dropped 60 million for a beautiful new football facility! I’m sure many smaller universities would also have trouble building that as well, is that unfair? I know it has helped out recruiting.

Building a football facility and the football team traveling

May 2, 2018, 4:09 PM

to France, Italy is apple and oranges. No comparison.

May 2, 2018, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Jim Harbaugh is better travel agency manager than FB coach ]

"This is what college is all about"???? College is all about traveling around Europe for free? Daaaaaaaang, I did college all wrong.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/two_a_days/assets/season_2/images/flipbooks/episodes/finale/fb_10.jpg

May 2, 2018, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Jim Harbaugh is better travel agency manager than FB coach ]

I am all for expanding these kid's environment...but i am surprised that the Title ix crowd is not going after the Michigan AD for inequality..No dog in the hunt, it is just a random thought..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2018, 5:41 AM

Do you just mean not fair for smaller power 5 programs? UCF had no chance to go to playoff. That seems absurdly unfair.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has It Provided Michigan With A Unfair Advantage?

May 2, 2018, 8:43 AM

The rest of college of football is laughing at Michigan because of Harbaugh's antics.

I can get you a first class ticket to hell***

May 2, 2018, 8:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: I can get you a first class ticket to hell***

May 3, 2018, 9:10 AM

Username checks out

travel agent? He can't even live somewhere that's within

May 3, 2018, 9:10 AM

60 miles of Bell's distribution.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2018, 12:42 PM

What advantage no matter how much talent she gets shell always bunghole it up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic