Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jesse Palmer Thinks We Are Heading Off a Cliff...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Jesse Palmer Thinks We Are Heading Off a Cliff...

Sep 20, 2013, 8:59 AM

It's now or never. We ain't got nothing after this year. Hmmmm....I wonder what D. Watson, Boulware, and Kitt to name a few think about that!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesse Palmer is an idiot and his mother dresses him funny***

Sep 20, 2013, 9:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Jesse Palmer Thinks We Are Heading Off a Cliff...

Sep 20, 2013, 9:12 AM

I spoke with Jesse's hairdresser, and she thinks Jesse is so cool. She doesn't understand all the hate.

Sep 20, 2013, 9:12 AM

Oh Jesse Palmer you were such a great QB at UF !!! I suppose we should just drop football at Clemson after this year !! What an idiot !! But David Pollock was right on spot about Clemson ! he knows what we have stocked up for next year !

Obviously he has not look at depth charts or recent ...

Sep 20, 2013, 9:56 AM

recruiting classes.

From a talent and depth standpoint, Clemson is in the best situation since 1990.

It is unfortunate when a reporter does not do their research (or at least read the research that ESPN can prepare for them).

Palmer is a UF/SEC homer and spreads misinformation to help UF in recruiting battles with Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tropical, I agree with you.

Sep 20, 2013, 10:24 AM

I also think he's the type that can't take criticism. I'm sure he's aware of some of the things that get said about him on these boards.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2013, 9:58 AM

That's what them dumazzes said when Nuk and AE left. Evidently he didn't see Cole go 19 for 20 last week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who cares what he thinks***

Sep 20, 2013, 10:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2013, 10:32 AM

Don't worry about what that idiot Palmer says. He has an agenda and everyone should know it. He was a player for Spurrier at Florida that was nothing but a backup in the NFL for a few years before being cut. He hates Clemson and the ACC because of his hero Spurrier and his college Florida. He is always going to be down on the ACC. He is also trying to deflect attention from his alma mater Florida that has lost 2 of their last 3 both to ACC schools (one coming soon). You don't expect him to rail on the SEC great Florida for a program that can't seem to beat a ranked team do you?

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic