Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jeff Scott posts...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,180

Jeff Scott posts...

Aug 17, 2012, 11:14 PM

Are recruiting nectar!! If I am a kid thinking about my next 4; or a parent, I see good clean fun, access to outdoors, and coaches taking an interest in my or my kid on a family basis and the opportunity for kids to be kids...after doing the hard work they are supposed to do! Upstate and what it has to offer aren't a draw if you are getting run for dorm to practice field to classroom and back. If your coaches are going to help you enjoy your youth, while holding you accountable for your responsibilities, as a parent would...that is the "family" that recruits and commits mention, time and again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jeff Scott posts...

Aug 17, 2012, 11:15 PM

Meant to post in football

Aug 18, 2012, 6:50 AM

Football, baseball, what's the difference, really?

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Aug 17, 2012, 11:35 PM

I see his posts too, and I think its great. You can tell he relates to these kids. He is doing a great job.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J Scott is

Aug 17, 2012, 11:53 PM

Definitely getting the job done

Aug 18, 2012, 1:18 AM

Completely agree and well said

Aug 18, 2012, 1:23 AM

Agree 100%. Why go anywhere else? Points around the board here guys! You're welcome

J Scott

Aug 18, 2012, 6:45 AM

I have never met Jeff but I did meet his parents and I could tell right away that they are great people from the way he interacted with my kids. I can see why they are so successful recruiting for clemson. Guys a lot of you aren't old enough and I am 58 but Clemson has never recruited at this high of a level throughout our entire roster. Clemson is special to us and these coaches are capitalizing on our family which the athletes like. It is better than home for some but listening to the different athletes speak time and again we are really recruiting great people that are great athletes. Our coaches stay away from the troublemakers. I like our product and I am sticking with it.... Go Tigers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: J Scott

Aug 18, 2012, 11:51 AM

I agree and think there will be a domino effect. The more we win (and besides good coaching, let's face it, quality recruits are needed to accomplish & maintain it), the more we'll be talked about and garner the national attention that so many of the top recruits say is the reason they chose such and such school that belongs to such and such conference. Now my reply isn't meant to start up again the conference transfer argument, but to say that a winning school with a winning atmosphere like ours can recruit right with the SEC, PAC, Big 10 or 12.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2012, 7:24 AM

What did he post that got you so fired up? Thanks,

Aug 18, 2012, 7:32 AM

Pictures of the team out on a boat and tubing on one of the lakes.

Aug 18, 2012, 7:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Jeff Scott posts... ]

And the team cliff diving

He is the man!***

Aug 18, 2012, 8:50 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,180
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic