Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jeez Flipped on TV to Watch KY Derby And First Commentary is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Jeez Flipped on TV to Watch KY Derby And First Commentary is

Sep 5, 2020, 2:45 PM

About Breanna Taylor and Social Injustice. News for you Mike Tirico you date a drug dealer who shoots a gun at police you probably should expect to get shot. So tired of hearing about people who make bad choices being made into heroes.

I just want to escape to some sports. Shoving this stuff in my face makes me not want to care at all about anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jeez Flipped on TV to Watch KY Derby And First Commentary is

Sep 5, 2020, 2:50 PM

Exactly. A cop was shot in the leg through the front door before the police unloaded. It's all tragic, but it's a little more complex than protesters make it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2020, 2:59 PM

these days the cop is never right. the one who save the kid from a car wreck or delivers a baby by the street is tomorrow arch villian. they have to make instant life and death decisions and if they protect themselves they are always wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2020, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Jeez Flipped on TV to Watch KY Derby And First Commentary is ]

Actually it isn't more complicated; the police lied to a judge to obtain the no-knock warrant by stating to the judge that Breonna Taylor was an instrumental part of a criminal drug ring conspiracy by having drugs delivered to her apartment based on one time her old ex-boyfriend mailed a purchase of clothing to her apartment. And, the police had already arrested the ex-boyfriend that day and had him in custody before even doing the raid. They just didn't communicate or check with each other.

The police then didn't announce themselves at the scene before using a battering ram to knock the door down to enter the house during a late night raid. The police not announcing themselves has been verified by every neighbor who say they never heard any announcement. It wasn't until police entered unannounced that her current boyfriend shot at someone breaking into their apartment late at night, which seems to be clearly defendable. It is also clear the boyfriend still didn't know it was police because he called 911 after Breonna was shot asking for police help because someone had just tried to break into his apartment and shot his girlfriend. Do you really think if someone had just shot at police they are going to then call 911 and ask for the police?

Finally, the cop that was likely to have killed her fired blind into a house 10 times not knowing who or what he was shooting at. Anyone who has ever taken any type of gun safety course knows one of the first rules is to never fire without knowing exactly what you are aiming at. Yes this case is a clear tragedy, but there are so many things the police did wrong and incorrectly it is extremely hard to justify them. This is one of the most clear cut cases of police misconduct mainly due to gross incompetence vs. ill intent.

Sep 5, 2020, 3:22 PM

They were incompetent as you stated. They were shot at first though. It's all convoluted though and obviously procedural changes need to be made.

Nothing you described was racist, systemic or otherwise***

Sep 5, 2020, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Jeez Flipped on TV to Watch KY Derby And First Commentary is ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice Fiction***

Sep 5, 2020, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Jeez Flipped on TV to Watch KY Derby And First Commentary is ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2020, 2:54 PM

Maybe you've read some stuff on Tirico's past behavior. Or not. Definitely not one who's behavior I'd emulate. I'm just pretty tired on everyone on tv trying to tell me how to live

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2020, 3:02 PM

Nice. Breonna Taylor deserved to get shot. That's a new take.

Fitting based on your post history.

Ok you telling me you will approve of your loved

Sep 5, 2020, 3:43 PM

Ones sleeping with felons? If so yes they deserve what they get no post history needed there. Your logic is horrible

My logic is horrible? You're the one

Sep 5, 2020, 4:34 PM

saying someone deserved to die based on who their boyfriend was. Yikes dude. Everyone knows you're a piece of crap, but you're outdoing yourself here.

Sep 5, 2020, 3:19 PM

The 2 minute race starts at 5:15 or 5:45 and you tuned in 3 hours early? Plus you can watch the replay about 2 minutes after it’s over and cut out all the nonsense.

Sep 5, 2020, 3:26 PM

Just checked and is 7:02 post time. I'll watch close to then. definitely not watching all the other stuff. And dont miss the idiotic hats hand clothes one bit

Sep 5, 2020, 4:11 PM

About Breanna Taylor and Social Injustice. News for you Mike Tirico you date a drug dealer who shoots a gun at police you probably should expect to get shot. So tired of hearing about people who make bad choices being made into heroes.

I just want to escape to some sports. Shoving this stuff in my face makes me not want to care at all about anything.

I could not agree more. Please just drop all this crap.

Exactly what you would expect when tuning into a horse race,

Sep 5, 2020, 4:32 PM

right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic