Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jameis Winston
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Jameis Winston

Feb 9, 2016, 6:53 AM

All Jameis Winston needs to do to rehabilitate his reputation as a theif and alleged rapist is become a Carolina Panther. The tiger/panther appologist/Cam-worshippers would heal him.....because he "really didn't do anything wrong" "he was young when he raped that "little cleat chasing wh0re!"and my favorite....." he gives so much to charity". He could have his sins "washed away" and would be portrayed as a pillar of the community. So, Jameis, if you want an amnesiac, enabling and blind fanbase in which to (pardon the pun and sorry racist) whitewash your reputation, look no further that tiger/Panther/Cam worshippers, they'll take good care of you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NFLU ain't going to like this when he wakes up.***

Feb 9, 2016, 6:59 AM

Re: NFLU ain't going to like this when he wakes up.***

Feb 9, 2016, 7:41 AM

I'm up, what happened?

I hope you're not talking about the guy comparing rape to stealing lap tops.

I think we can all learn something from this. People never change, hold everything from the past over their head, and always look for something to criticize

I agree. . Hitler has been beat up enough.***

Feb 9, 2016, 8:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I agree. . Hitler has been beat up enough.***

Feb 9, 2016, 8:08 AM

Wow

Is that a wow, yes. Or a wow, no ?***

Feb 9, 2016, 8:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

you make a good point. Consistency over time is the only....

Feb 9, 2016, 8:17 AM [ in reply to I agree. . Hitler has been beat up enough.*** ]

true testament as to whether someone has changed. Small setbacks are expected, but when they occur, the truly changed person will address them quickly. It would be irresponsible to accept someone has changed just because they say so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you make a good point. Consistency over time is the only....

Feb 9, 2016, 8:22 AM

I'm just glad that society is lucky enough to have people like you to sit in front of the tv and judge if they have really "changed"

a response filled with wisdom

Feb 9, 2016, 8:26 AM

I probably should have answered your post with something that actually didn't make sense like "Hitler." I'll tone down my game so you don't have to be passive aggressive

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: a response filled with wisdom

Feb 9, 2016, 8:40 AM

Thanks man, your game was really getting to me

Lol.. isn't that exactly what you are doing ?***

Feb 9, 2016, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: you make a good point. Consistency over time is the only.... ]

I was not agreeing or disagreeing with him...

Feb 9, 2016, 8:38 AM

I think he's right. People do change. I have. But a lot of people say they are going to change but don't

Feb 9, 2016, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: you make a good point. Consistency over time is the only.... ]

And I am equally as glad there are sycophants like you that enable multi-millionaire, grown #### men that PLAY A GAME for a living, to act like a child, shame himself, his teammates and his adoring fans by his immature selfish behavior and yet you excuse this as if that's somehow normal.

Feb 9, 2016, 8:39 AM

So you're speaking for the Panthers and their entire fan base?

Man my message board posts mean as much as yours, nothing.

I'm sorry that a GROWN MAN PLAYING A GAME that HE is paid MILLIONS TO PLAY BECAUSE OF HIS ATHLETIC ABILITY doesn't act the way you want him to. Keep posting though, it will at least make you feel better I'm sure, not sure if anything will change.

And just think, Cam has such a long career ahead of him. Plenty to talk about in the future lol

you are a little touchy about this***

Re: you are a little touchy about this***

Feb 9, 2016, 8:41 AM

Classic

Cam is that you?

Feb 9, 2016, 9:06 AM

We think you are a whiny baby girl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Cam is that you?

Feb 9, 2016, 9:09 AM

We? Got somebody in your pocket?

I guess I should have been more careful...

Feb 9, 2016, 9:15 AM

I was speaking for a collective group when I was never designated as a spokesman of any kind. My statement should have read:

"Using the knowledge of what I have read and heard over the last few days, I believe it to be general consensus that Cam Newton is a giant Poo-Nanny that can only act right if things go his way."

That should remove any doubt as to what my statement meant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Im sure these guys including cam

Feb 9, 2016, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: you make a good point. Consistency over time is the only.... ]

Are just glad that society is lucky enough to have people like you to sit in front of the tv and judge if they have really "changed"

Re: Im sure these guys including cam

Feb 9, 2016, 8:43 AM

Thanks?

Re: Im sure these guys including cam

Feb 9, 2016, 8:49 AM

Watch "Predator FX - Turn around! ... Anytime..." on YouTube
https://youtu.be/eHhCYpnnGoo

Ray Lewis comes to mind ....

Feb 9, 2016, 9:02 AM [ in reply to you make a good point. Consistency over time is the only.... ]

15 years ago, would have placed money he would have numerous run ins with the law and be in jail.

To his credit, I would have lost that bet.

Now there are many examples where time validates what we think we know.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ray Lewis comes to mind ....

Feb 9, 2016, 9:12 AM

man that's a great example. Dabo even let Ray Lewis give the pre game speech.

Ray Lewis the murderer ? Amazing what kinda catalyst for

Feb 9, 2016, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Ray Lewis comes to mind .... ]

change getting away with murder can be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Ray Lewis the murderer ? Amazing what kinda catalyst for

Feb 9, 2016, 9:16 AM

Yep, the one that Dabo let speak to the entire team before a game at the team hotel. That Ray Lewis. Coot

Lol.. You don't seem very good at this.

Feb 9, 2016, 12:51 PM

I think Lewis is is a dik.

Dabo can invite him to xmas dinner and build a statue of Lewis. . Still think he is a ####.
No MATTER what dabo says about him ?

: NFLU's responses seem to confirm the ops

Feb 9, 2016, 8:53 AM [ in reply to NFLU ain't going to like this when he wakes up.*** ]

Post.

I'm sure there are a ton of tanpa bay fans saying the same about Winston that nflu saying bout Newton

I still think they both is a turds though. Glad they donate to charity.

Re: : NFLU's responses seem to confirm the ops

Feb 9, 2016, 8:55 AM

And what the fans say about a player and what you say about a player makes them as a person. Everyone knows that. That's why they all read this and are so concerned over it

Id still think he was a popterd***

Feb 9, 2016, 7:00 AM

Re: Jameis Winston

Feb 9, 2016, 7:01 AM

Re: Jameis Winston- I dont think there is a

Feb 9, 2016, 7:26 AM

meeting room big enough to hold both his and Cams egos

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2016, 8:36 AM

"The preacher says all my sins is warshed away, including that Piggly Wiggly I knocked over in Yazoo."
"I thought you said you was innocent of those charges?"
" Well I was lyin'." "And the preacher says that sin's been warshed away too." Neither God nor man's got nothin' on me now." "C'mon in boys, the water is fine."

I believe this is what he told the Bucs before they drafted him.

Re: Jameis Winston***

Feb 9, 2016, 9:08 AM

You sound like you're a lot of fun at parties. Can we hang out sometime?

Feb 9, 2016, 4:04 PM

Oh, forgot to add, you sound like a whiny bitch.

Feb 9, 2016, 8:49 AM

Thanks, that's special coming from a son of a b!tch such as yourself. BTW, GFY and have a nice day!

Feb 9, 2016, 8:58 AM

Even that sick burn was whiny

Oh look. The coot troll is trying to trick Tnetters into

Feb 9, 2016, 9:03 AM

raising his pulse.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Feb 9, 2016, 9:34 AM

Won't name names but we've had a player on our roster the last 3 years that held a family at gunpoint inside their home....

The hypocrisy on this board is off the charts.

I smell burnt chicken feathers....anyone else?

Feb 9, 2016, 9:35 AM

Nm

Re: I smell burnt chicken feathers....anyone else?

Feb 9, 2016, 9:38 AM

Oh that's right.....

Bring some truth into the discussion and you're a coot.

Sigh.....

Exactly where is the hypocrisy?

Feb 9, 2016, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Jameis Winston ]

If there is a player on Clemson team that held some 1 aT gun point then he is a popterd also.

Also player ? This is news to me. . Didn't find anything on Google either .

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic