Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jake is really on fire.. I just read a Korn coot article
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Jake is really on fire.. I just read a Korn coot article

Aug 2, 2018, 11:36 AM

That said jake had a meeting with the team and told them, "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!"

Powerful stuff from a kid who should be in the 11th grade.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Jake is really on fire.. I just read a Korn coot article

Aug 2, 2018, 11:39 AM

He saved up all his fortune cookies for the past 15 years and made them into a paragraph just for "Show & Tell"
You get a Gold Star Jakey!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2018, 11:43 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 2, 2018, 11:58 AM

https://youtu.be/3bImBBTaPDY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 2, 2018, 11:50 AM

"little Jakie" is pumping himself up for the coming disappointment of the 2018 season. His chicken fans think he is their savior on the field after beating "big/bad" Michigan in the bowl game! The SEC least is going to have fun catching their "hurry up offense" and burying the big headed QB. The Clemson Tigers will finish the job in November!

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or it’s about not getting hit and falling

Aug 2, 2018, 11:51 AM

To the ground and crying like a little brat.

That would be my first choice. But all joking

Aug 2, 2018, 12:08 PM

aside it sounds like pretty good advice but it seems it might be tougher for those whose daddy isn't standing a few yards away watching over them.

Aug 2, 2018, 11:55 AM

It's not about getting knocked down, it's about getting up and throwing pick sixes.

Aug 2, 2018, 11:56 AM

Hahahaha he's been watching too many Rocky movies!

Such is the life of a USuC football player

Aug 2, 2018, 12:01 PM

Was this at a meeting with new recruits?

It's about getting knocked down by a power ranger

Aug 2, 2018, 12:03 PM

And getting back up so another power ranger can knock you down again.

Re: It's about getting knocked down by a power ranger

Aug 2, 2018, 12:09 PM

And getting back up so another power ranger can knock you down again.

Now that is entertaining. Now I have an anime-style Kung Fu Power Ranger beatdown of poor Jake stuck in my head.

I hope that he

Aug 2, 2018, 12:07 PM

Stays healthy until that last game he will play in DV.

from State Farm?

Aug 2, 2018, 12:14 PM

he said that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

No silly.. the jake from scar.. he also said

Aug 2, 2018, 12:23 PM

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

This kid has a bright future.

Re: No silly.. the jake from scar.. he also said

Aug 2, 2018, 12:44 PM

And how do you know he said these things word for word? Sounds a little fishy to me that you would even KNOW someone that close to the coot program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Posted on the State website***

Aug 2, 2018, 12:47 PM

Aug 2, 2018, 12:42 PM

Talk's cheap.

Aug 2, 2018, 12:45 PM

There was a band called " Less Than Jake " years ago , maybe they're still around I don't know … the point is that to actually BE less than Jake Bentley you'd have to be his backup … and that is a mighty "poco" position to be in , Compadres .

DB23

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic