Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Jack Leg sticking his rabbit foot in his mouth?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Is Jack Leg sticking his rabbit foot in his mouth?

May 17, 2014, 10:38 AM

Saw the comment in post below about fans displeasure and it seems to be an even further alienating statement.

What do you think
?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know I'm a coot, and a baseball coot at that, but

May 17, 2014, 10:52 AM

What else would you expect from JL? That is who he is. Even when he was in the HOF part of his career he wasn't exactly a guy to take responsibility for poor play or accept defeat as anything other than "beating themselves".

She should have said: "I feel our fans frustrations. I am frustrated, too. This season had promise, and it isn't over, but so far it has not lived up to the expectations of Clemson baseball. It is up to me to inspect this program from top to bottom, starting today, and see what needs to be done to give this program the best chance to succeed for the remainder of this season and beyond. If our fans will stick with us, I'm confident this staff can get that done."

But honestly, when has he ever said anything like that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: I know I'm a coot, and a baseball coot at that, but

May 17, 2014, 10:57 AM

And just exactly what should Tanner have said about spurriers public drunkenness and embarrassment of SC???

May 17, 2014, 12:23 PM

The 2 situations are eerily similar, aren't they?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

May 17, 2014, 11:40 AM [ in reply to I know I'm a coot, and a baseball coot at that, but ]

good post.. well thought out.. and NO he has never said it is his fault @ all

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

could you be a good coot and go fetch the rest of the

May 17, 2014, 12:32 PM [ in reply to I know I'm a coot, and a baseball coot at that, but ]

interview to provide some context?

do something, please, just make yourself useful.

smh backwards k.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: could you be a good coot and go fetch the rest of the

May 17, 2014, 12:49 PM

Once I figger out how this offends me, you are gonna get it buddy.

haha, sup brother?

May 17, 2014, 12:55 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jack needs to slide headfirst into retirement.***

May 17, 2014, 11:39 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jack needs to slide headfirst into retirement.***

May 17, 2014, 12:34 PM

I find it laughable that coots come on this board to say negative things about our players or coaches. Talking about people living in glass houses and throwing stones. Geez what people will say that live in fantasyland. However, CC, you are one of the better ones.

May 17, 2014, 12:48 PM

Well deadsolidcoot is pissing me off and I need another friend. U interested? I won't tell anybody and you can still trash me on the boreds.
You can tmail if you'd like.
TIA advance

May 17, 2014, 12:51 PM

No thanks. I already have one coot friend and that is about all I can stomach.

May 17, 2014, 12:55 PM

I understand. Oh well. Don't tell anyone I asked K? 12 gets really jealous.

haha, take that coot! you'd have a better chance making

May 17, 2014, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Jack needs to slide headfirst into retirement.*** ]

friends if you headed over to that cesspool stadium of yours with some cheese sammiches & a couple bottles of the MD 20/20.

still shaking it...

Ma'am, please stop this obsession with me.

May 17, 2014, 1:07 PM

You are a ROH tnet poster for goodness sakes. It is beneath you (like bob) for you to keep stalking and messing with a harmless little coot.

you breath oxygen don't you? i mean i understand you're

May 17, 2014, 1:14 PM

a coot & the flow of O2 to your brain is restricted, but yeah, that might be my O2 or gwp's O2 or the dog's next door ...

you see where i'm going with this i hope? and there's nothing harmless about that.

coot.

That is absurd. My neighbors don't have a dog.*******

May 17, 2014, 1:16 PM

did the little fella die from lack of O2?

May 17, 2014, 1:18 PM

this is what i'm talking about coot. now you know why the neighbor's kids turn away in tears.

Re: did the little fella die from lack of O2?

May 17, 2014, 1:20 PM

Yep. Cuz my coot ### family was sucking it up like LBU at a frat party.
Ohhhh, now I see what you meant.

see, it's like you trying to make that side hill 4 footer...

May 17, 2014, 1:22 PM

hard to putt with both hands wrapped around your throat...

coot.

Re: see, it's like you trying to make that side hill 4 footer...

May 17, 2014, 1:23 PM

You mean at Augusta? :)

yes, another side hill lie using both hands...

May 17, 2014, 1:29 PM

photo steve-spurrier-peeing-on-augusta_zps066cd943.jpg

coot.

May 17, 2014, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Jack needs to slide headfirst into retirement.*** ]

You realize that is was a Tiger and not a coot that had the original post, right?

May 17, 2014, 12:58 PM

Yes, I was responding to Confessed Coot.

May 17, 2014, 1:00 PM

Ah, okay, it was just put below the wrong the comment then. Got it.

May 17, 2014, 1:04 PM

No it wasn't, actually. He responded to me.

Thanks for all your advice.....

May 17, 2014, 1:19 PM

but you can take your opinion and shove it up your #### sphincter. Then shuffle off to fgf and tell it to someone who might actually give a damm what you think.

And I'll report myself to the mods who, for some mystifying reason, allow you and the self-important prodigal to remain on this board unfettered

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic