Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ja Morant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,854

Ja Morant

Mar 17, 2019, 8:35 PM

Just watched his interview with Rece Davis live on ESPN - Morant comes across as humble and well-spoken. He has either matured or Clemson and most universities seriously blundered in not recruiting him. Looks like he's playing Michigan who he respected in interview.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ja Morant

Mar 17, 2019, 10:23 PM

Ja is a great kid who comes from a great family. There were no issues with him out of high school. He could have gone to South Carolina had he chose to but he really wanted to go to Clemson. His entire family are die hard Clemson fans. Clemson told him that they did not have a spot for him (went with Oliver instead) but that they would reconsider after two years. Coach B told him to go to a smaller school first. An assistant coach urged Brownell to bring Ja onboard to no avail. Clemson simply missed out. To make matters worst, Clemson actually reached out to see if he was interested in transferring this year which is comical. Ja will be a top 3 lottery pick hands down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well ... that’s...

Mar 17, 2019, 10:26 PM

.... surprising.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Anonymous sources apparently***

Mar 17, 2019, 10:28 PM

from a guy w 0 points.....seems real***

Mar 17, 2019, 10:32 PM

Also, contact with a player on another team

Mar 17, 2019, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Well ... that’s... ]

about transferring is a rules violation

i'm not surprised this is a report of BB's recruiting...

Mar 17, 2019, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Well ... that’s... ]

unfortunately...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2019, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Ja Morant ]

Do not believe this is a credible account. Just false information to try to fan the flames on a message board.

Mar 18, 2019, 5:39 AM

I have been a daily visitor to TigerNet since I enrolled at Clemson over 15 years ago. It wasn’t until recently I decided to make a post when I saw someone else post something about Ja. Believe it or not, but my sources are as credible as they come.

Good for Ja

Mar 18, 2019, 6:04 AM

How many coaches/programs regret missing on Hunter Renfrow? How did Seth Curry wind up at Davidson? These things are going to happen...not everyone develops at the same pace.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good for Ja

Mar 18, 2019, 7:04 AM

steph

It's my T-Net

Mar 18, 2019, 9:55 AM

Lithp....it'th terrible...

Mar 18, 2019, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Ja Morant ]

I've heard the same thing about BB .Ill just say this the guy was a very good assistant here.He would have to beg BB to offer a kid and ill leave it at that.Flame away or whatever but I'm not a liar neither my friend.It is what it is.

All assistants

Mar 18, 2019, 9:58 AM

Probably beg their head coach to make an offer...it's their job to seek, push, cajole, influence as best possible. Sometimes they win, sometimes they don't. It's part of the job, not a character trait/flaw, depending on one's perspective on the assistant or the head coach.

Re: All assistants

Mar 18, 2019, 11:42 AM

Recruiting is the life line of your program?

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,854
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic