Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
hmmm...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

hmmm...

Dec 23, 2020, 8:42 AM

Georgia State Senate Judiciary committee is officially recommending the decertification of the electors in Georgia!

Is it true or not?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you don't know it's true, why are you posting it?***

Dec 23, 2020, 8:43 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've searched it and NPR, NYT and WAPO are not reporting it.***

Dec 23, 2020, 8:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also not on OAN, Gateway Pundit, or Weekly World News***

Dec 23, 2020, 8:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a perfect example of how ugly you and the left...

Dec 23, 2020, 9:26 AM

can be. Had I posted a link to Oan, TGP or some other conservative website you would attack the website rather than addressing whether or not the subject was true or false. Since I reported that your source of news, NTY, WAPO and PBS aren't covering it you pull some other form of horsechit to distract from the subject.

I'll state right now that I believe the GA senate oversight committee recommended that the legislature did indeed vote to recommend the general assembly there examine the evidence the SOC examined and reconsider the electoral votes.

I'll also say that WAPO, NYT and PBS will not be happy about it when and if they face those facts.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

I was just suggesting that NO ONE is reporting it.

Dec 23, 2020, 9:32 AM

Sorry, I didn't mean to be "ugly" about it. I googled around, I checked OAN, I tried to figure out where you got this story since you're not disclosing that information. For reasons only you know.

In short: The internet does not seem to contain any facts supporting your claim.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was waiting to find the report released by the GA senate.

Dec 23, 2020, 9:44 AM

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/THE_FINAL-REPORT-1.pdf

Nicely done.

Dec 23, 2020, 9:58 AM

Now that we know what you're talking about, here's what the guy who wrote the report said:

Ligon dismissed the possibility of a redo of the November general election.

“I don’t think that could happen,” Ligon said. “What we need to look at is what changes and what security measures to put in place to secure the vote for the (Jan. 5) senate races, and look at and see what we need to do for the presidential election.”

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/local_news/ligon-renews-call-for-special-session-after-seven-hour-marathon-senate-hearing/article_c211e378-ac47-5fbe-8d62-2c444a3448b4.html

Still, more people are exposed to the evidence...

Dec 23, 2020, 10:05 AM

which is accepted as truthful by that committee.

That document does not contain evidence

Dec 23, 2020, 10:11 AM

of widespread fraud sufficient to overturn the Georgia results. Random people made statements, some referring to documents they didn't provide and others just making vague comments that don't show how the election was "rigged" or "stolen." It's a hodgepodge of nothing.

But that's just my opinion. Here's what actually happened: That report is a week old and no one has done a thing about it including the guy who wrote it, who instead suggested that there's no reversing the election now.

So now let's return to your original post:
Georgia State Senate Judiciary committee is officially recommending the decertification of the electors in Georgia!

No, he's not recommending anything at the moment. Last week he recommended a number of things including that the legislature consider decertification. The legislature did not do so, and there is no indication that they're even considering it.

Wait a second.

Dec 23, 2020, 10:50 AM

Even the senator who wrote the "recommendation" doesn't consider it news?

http://www.senatorligon.com/news.html

Was it news to you?

Dec 23, 2020, 2:33 PM

It was to me and I think most read the publication so for them...

"H. For Rectifying the 2020 General Election Results
The Legislature should carefully consider its obligations under the U.S.
Constitution.
If a majority of the General Assembly concurs with the
findings of this report, the certification of the Election should be rescinded
and the General Assembly should act to determine the proper Electors to be
certified to the Electoral College in the 2020 presidential race. Since time is
of the essence, the Chairman and Senators who concur with this report
recommend that the leadership of the General Assembly and the Governor
immediately convene to allow further consideration by the entire General
Assembly..."

No, he didn't order the legislators to rescind the results of their electoral selection he directed them to carefully consider legislative obligations to the US constitution. Imo, you're splitting hairs saying the evidence wasn't presented at that meeting due to the fact that those in that meeting along with the entire legislative body had seen, or been part of a 7 hour hearing where the evidence was displayed.

If you're going to split hairs by pointing out that 'should,' is not the same as 'shall,' I will point out that he had no authority to order members of the legislation to do anything. Imo, he presented this in language as strong as possible and thereby reminded legislators of their obligation to the Constitution of the USA.

Yes.

Dec 23, 2020, 2:41 PM

I had not heard of the report of the chair of the subcommittee of the... well whatever he was, until you posted it here.

So it was news to me in that respect.

My point about the evidence is that the report itself talks about--for instance--people stating that they have photographs, but apparently didn't remember to bring them to the hearing. Other people complain about minor things that don't amount to stealing an election.

If I had nothing better to do, I'd go through and highlight the parts that aren't evidence of election-changing fraud. It's kind of all of it.

Even if you disagree with that, you realize that the legislature should also undo every other election result at every level of government. Because that evidence talks about general issues, not specific to the presidential election. Just something to consider. Obviously it doesn't matter since nothing came of this report.

And no, I was not making a distinction between "should" and "shall."

That must be frustrating.

Dec 23, 2020, 9:36 AM [ in reply to This is a perfect example of how ugly you and the left... ]

When people summarily dismiss the content of a news article just because they consider the source to be biased.

Aren't there usually press releases from government officials when this kinda thing happens? Maybe you can link to that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would that be worthy of a thread starter?

Dec 23, 2020, 9:43 AM

Cause...

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/THE_FINAL-REPORT-1.pdf

The bar for a thread starter's pretty low.

Dec 23, 2020, 9:52 AM

You could link to this:

http://www.senatorligon.com/

Apparently this guy and his acolytes had signed on to the Texas lawsuit that SCOTUS threw out. I'm not sure how meaningful statements from a subcommittee of the Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee is, though, or whether or not it's something that national news should be reporting.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-republican-lawmakers-say-they-were-right-to-back-texas-lawsuit-against-state/KNYRTPJUAJHMBGWXQKVE43AQMY/

You know all these hearings and lawsuits are designed...

Dec 23, 2020, 9:58 AM

to get republicans to contact their legislators both state and US to upset the electoral vote and get Trump a second term. AZ, I'm reading, is attempting to do the exact same thing as GA in their house of reps.

What those senators in GA did before doesn't dismiss what they did last night. This will put wind in the sails of the republicans in Georgia.

I'm not sure what this thread is about anymore.

Dec 23, 2020, 10:29 AM

You wanted to know if it's true that Georgia State Senate Judiciary committee is officially recommending the decertification of the electors in Georgia. It's not true because it's actually a subcommittee of the Senate Judiciary committee.

In Georgia the legislature is the General Assembly, a bicameral body consisting of the Senate and the House of Representatives. The Senate has a bunch of committees: Banking and Financial Institutions committee, Rules committee, Higher Education Committee, etc. Those committees are then broken down into subcommittees.

This was a subcommittee of the Senate Judiciary committee. They couldn't even get the entire committee on board, let alone the Senate, let alone the General Assembly. That's why it's insignificant and not getting national attention in the mainstream media.

So it's like the Hunter Biden laptop story?

Dec 24, 2020, 8:26 AM

I get it.

It was more of a philosophical/moral question.***

Dec 23, 2020, 9:03 AM [ in reply to I've searched it and NPR, NYT and WAPO are not reporting it.*** ]

I responded to the question so you owe me...

Dec 23, 2020, 9:28 AM

your philosophical/moral evaluation of why I posted it.

Not sure how to answer what you just said.

Dec 23, 2020, 9:53 AM

I can't evaluate your motives.

Re: I've searched it and NPR, NYT and WAPO are not reporting it.***

Dec 23, 2020, 9:22 AM [ in reply to I've searched it and NPR, NYT and WAPO are not reporting it.*** ]

crazy, they are such reputable sources - LOL

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hmmm...

Dec 23, 2020, 9:23 AM

Pope is stepping down. Hmmmmm...

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 9:27 AM

Dude...you are so dumb, but so confident. Your ex made a great a call. I bet she feels lucky. Does your son who screwed up think you're an idiot? Where do you stand among the peeps around you. Do they think you're nuts? Que pasa?

Dec 23, 2020, 9:32 AM

One of the conservative militants here are going to report you to crump and I'm not going to like you not being here, carlsbad. You might want to hold back a bit of that emotion there, brother.

I promise it won't be me. If it bothered me I'd quit before I'd rat on a Clemson Fan. It might not mean much to some of you but as far as I'm concerned you are my brothers. I might not respect your opinions but that doesn't change yours or my blood.

Dec 23, 2020, 10:47 AM

It's like you think that if you stack random bullyshitt high enough that it will suddenly develop gravitas. One million random turdds are still turdds. One million false anecdotes are still false. NO evidence is still no evidence.

Dec 23, 2020, 10:48 AM

but I still love you and will put you on my good thoughts list.

That's more than I expected.

Dec 24, 2020, 8:38 AM

Your previous comment completely ignored that Carlsbad has levied several personal attacks and I, rather than attacking him, ask him to consider the ramification and result of being caught making them. It wasn't me turning the other cheek. I love him and don't want to logon some morning and find he isn't here contradicting me. It was a selfish move on my part.

Dec 23, 2020, 11:14 AM

The reason that no one is covering this story is that it happened weeks ago and the Ga. Gov.Kemp has already said he wouldn't call a special session of the Ga. Legislature. The irregularities found by the Judiciary Committee would not be enough to change the outcome. It was pretty much all politics.

A special session would be required for Ga. to decertify its electors.

The guy that has been pushing this story yesterday is Dr. Steve Turley, Christian/Conservative who seems to sell books.

The Ga. Senate Judiciary made it's recommendation to decertify its electors on Dec.17

Breaking news as of an hour ago

Dec 23, 2020, 1:12 PM

I OFFICIALLY RECOMMENDED to my girlfriend that we get lunch from Lucia's. That super Italian sub is practically in my stomach.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic