Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've really enjoyed all of the different mega cast feeds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I've really enjoyed all of the different mega cast feeds

Jan 12, 2019, 8:40 PM

Not sure how often ESPN does this, (Super Bowl and CFP only?) but the next time that I am not at the game in person for one of these Mega casts, I will certainly have multiple feeds running on different TV's at my viewing party.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've really enjoyed all of the different mega cast feeds

Jan 12, 2019, 8:45 PM

I liked it as a rewatch, but had issues committing on which view of the play to watch. Caught myself watching the offensive side until the ball reached the line of scrimmage and would subconsciously switch to the defensive screen (view). I was missing a good bit, with how I couldn't see all the WRs from the offensive view. Finally, I either stuck to the defensive screen or watched the coaches' reactions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched the film room on my laptop, while having the regular

Jan 12, 2019, 8:52 PM

game feed with Fowler & Herbie on my TV. Often, I could watch the film room while the regular telecast was in commercials. One thing though, the coaches film room for the semis was way better than that MNF crew for the Clemson-Bama game. Booger was just interested in getting something to eat, Testicletore seemed uninterested, and Toad McShay didn't add much. I enjoyed the coaches they used in the semis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've really enjoyed all of the different mega cast feeds

Jan 12, 2019, 8:47 PM

First time they’ve done it for the playoffs. It’ll be a mainstay now and I love it. Especially the one with the coaches. Just really good insight in to how the others think.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They did it last year, I think.***

Jan 12, 2019, 8:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic