Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let it begin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Let it begin

Nov 25, 2020, 9:07 PM

Michael Flynn. Full pardon.

Gnaw on that you liberal elites.

Many more to come. MAGA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why don't you just stop posting?

Nov 25, 2020, 9:09 PM

cuck

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah c'mon***

Nov 25, 2020, 9:27 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he's begging to get banned...

Nov 25, 2020, 9:34 PM

so rooms to go can sue this place for ads.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bmeist Tmailed me about him over the Summer

Nov 25, 2020, 9:41 PM

and I totally went to bat for pawterskilambmanac. He's entertaining and he'd just create another handle anyway.

Re: Why don't you just stop posting?

Nov 26, 2020, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Why don't you just stop posting? ]

"Your eyes will start opening today. God willing.

And I will shew wonders in the heavens & in the earth, blood, & fire, & pillars of smoke.”
- Joel 2:30

“The sun shall be turned into darkness, & the moon into blood, before the great & the terrible day of the LORD come.”
- Joel 2:31

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why don't you just stop posting?

Nov 26, 2020, 9:06 AM

Your Robert de Niro in Cape Fear impersonation has my attention. Fanapt is available with a doctor's prescription.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never seen someone get so hard over pardoning criminals.

Nov 25, 2020, 9:18 PM

You're going to have to call a doctor when Pence pardons Trump for all his crimes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've never seen someone get so hard over pardoning criminals.

Nov 25, 2020, 9:24 PM

Why don’t you make a citizen’s arrest for all his crimes?

Re: I've never seen someone get so hard over pardoning criminals.

Nov 25, 2020, 9:26 PM

Because I'm not insecure and don't need to indulge in any sort of hero fantasy.

That would be impossible

Nov 25, 2020, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I've never seen someone get so hard over pardoning criminals. ]

secret service would not allow it.

This is where hubris could screw Trump over.

Nov 25, 2020, 9:35 PM [ in reply to I've never seen someone get so hard over pardoning criminals. ]

Will he attempt to pardon himself which may be ultimately deemed unconstitutional or does he step down at the 11th hour to have motherboy sworn in making it more watertight?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is where hubris could screw Trump over.

Nov 26, 2020, 8:56 AM

Would Pence even do it? I wonder.

The Republican establishment won't say it aloud, but they very much need Trump to go away and I think they'd love it if he went to jail because it would loosen his grip on their party. Pence aspires to be president someday anyway...and that will never happen if he pardons Trump - look no further than the way Gerald Ford wore all of Nixon's crimes for pardoning him upon taking office.

There's a term that's hip in Silicon Valley right now called "Nextplayism"...as in, what's your next play, the move you're going to make after this one? And especially with the Trump regime winding down Nextplayism is very much on everybody's mind. One thing that got my ears really perked up was that Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin - who famously refused to furnish Trump's tax returns to Congress even after being explicitly ordered to do so - has been quietly working with - drum roll - Congressional Democrats on a bill that would force shell companies to divulge who ultimately owns them, a move aimed directly at money launderers.

Which is intriguing on two fronts - one, that the Dems have a renewed interest in detecting money laundering through shell companies, and two, that Mnuchin, who once steadfastly opposed Dems on most everything, is actually helping them. The reason the Dems might be really interested is pretty obvious...while Mnuchin's motives are just a whole lot less so. Unless you consider that Nextplayism might be very much on his mind as well, and that the GOP power-brokers might well have decided it's time for the Orange Menace to finally exit stage left...and very possibly in an orange jumpsuit.

I do know I have my popcorn ready, whatever. I definitely have an eye peeled Mnuchin's way because I wonder if he might be the next one suddenly jettisoned off the White House lawn by Trump...especially if Trump wasn't aware what Mnuchin's been up to. (We'll find out shortly!) And I'm really not certain at all that Pence would be the willing stooge many assume, especially if those same GOP power-brokers have decided it's time for the Donald to face the music on his lonesome.

Because the Donald's usefulness to anyone has just about well and truly expired.

Pence can only pardon federal crimes, but not the federal

Nov 26, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to I've never seen someone get so hard over pardoning criminals. ]

tax crimes.

Trump has many lower court crimes, see the link in my post below.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pence can only pardon federal crimes, but not the federal

Nov 26, 2020, 11:38 AM

It's a lengthy list...and it omits possibly the biggest, which I was referring to earlier - possible money laundering.

Trump's a lousy businessman. Tax records show he lost more money than any other American in a 10-year span at one point. He declared bankruptcy four times, and defaulted on a $100+ million loan from Deutsche Bank's public side...and then turned around and sued Deutsche Bank. At this point Western banks decided he was a bad risk...and stopped lending to him.

That should have been the end of Donald. But then he got bailed out by some mysterious foreign benefactors hiding behind shell companies...whom the New York Times revealed in September he apparently owes at least $400+ million in personally guaranteed loans to - all funneled through Deutsche Bank's private side. (Which is odd since he'd already, you know, defaulted and then sued them the last time around. I don't generally give another $300+ million to somebody who just stiffed me for $100 million, but somebody did just that. Why?)

Florida media members have long known there's Russian mob money all over Trump's properties; they just had nothing because nobody could get at his financial records. But it does really beg the question of what exactly Trump might have been doing for those folks in return.

Was Trump doing the Ozark thing on a bigger scale, cleaning Russian oligarchs' money for them with his golf courses and hotels? Those businesses have surely lost an awesome amount of money...which is what money-laundering businesses do; they're supposed to lose money. There's some people very curious about that, whatever. And the authorities are still very much putting together the players in the Global Laundromat...that was, incidentally, run through Deutsche Bank's private side and got outed last year.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/apr/17/deutsche-bank-faces-action-over-20bn-russian-money-laundering-scheme

Flynn is a disgrace to the uniform he once wore. He had a

Nov 26, 2020, 10:36 AM

duty and responsibility in his position, but pardon or not, his life will never be the same. An embarrassment to the uniform. He became another pawn for an unlawful President.

Trust me, Trump will be facing multiple charges once his time in office expires. That is why he keeps asking if he can pardon himself to stay out of jail.

See his potential charges in the link below.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2020-trump-faces-lawsuits-and-legal-threats/

you all are so angry

Nov 26, 2020, 11:48 AM

at a man that didn’t start any wars, kept our enemies in check and sure as crap fattened my wallet.

So angry. Calm down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am a Republican by nature (I'm 62 years old), and this

Nov 26, 2020, 2:37 PM

election was the first and only time I voted for a Democratic President.

Trump was a lousy business man that basically lived off of his farther's businesses. He has filed for multiple bankruptcies, but most importantly, he lies over and over again. How can you trust a President that ignores the rule of law and lies in almost every message he delivers.

In Randy Moss voice, Come On Man

Nov 26, 2020, 3:05 PM

How can you trust a President that ignores the rule of law and lies in almost every message he delivers.

I 41 and that describes all of the Presidents post 1988.

That will finish America's move to...

Nov 26, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Flynn is a disgrace to the uniform he once wore. He had a ]

becoming a third world, c-hole country. We don't prosecute ex presidents in America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic