Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The good teams that likely wouldn't pass on DW4 in 1st rd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,312

The good teams that likely wouldn't pass on DW4 in 1st rd

Dec 9, 2016, 6:42 PM

Kansas City - Alex Smith is the current QB. He just isn't that good. Watson is a better version of him IMO and don't forget his Coach is Andy Reid who drafted D. McNabb. There are a lot of similarities between McNabb and DW4

Pittsburgh - Ben's hurt a lot. They lose games mostly because Ben misses them. DW4 would be an ideal apprentice. He'd get an opportunity to play and he wouldn't have to necessarily be the guy right away.

NY Giants - Eli Manning will be 36 yrs old next month. He never seems to get hurt, but Father time will catch up to him.

Arizona - Carson Palmer is 37 yrs old. They need a QB of the future. Bruce Arians seems to like Clemson guys. I bet he will be scouting DW4 hard in the playoff game in Phoenix.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Arizona isn't good now, but they usually are.***

Dec 9, 2016, 6:43 PM

Re: The good teams that likely wouldn't pass on DW4 in 1st rd

Dec 9, 2016, 6:45 PM

I would need a minute to compose myself if my beloved Pittsburgh ended up with DW4 .
I think Rex Ryan puts the ###### on him if Buffalo picks in the 1st and he is available . Their QB situation is atrocious and he loves the Clemson way and its players .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 9, 2016, 10:37 PM

I moved too SC in 1996 from the Catskill mtns in upstate New York. Growing up I was a Buffalo Bills fan, my Dad had season tickets every year so I naturally became a Buff fan. So let me just say I know most of you guys on tnet hate Buffalo, ive seen the posts on this board. Ive seen the good years in the 90's but we have mostly been an average nfl team.
If DW4 is drafted by Buffalo I will be the happiest man on the planet. Tyrod Taylor is a quality player and an even better person, Ive met and talked to him numerous times he is a really good dude. I just think Deshaun's ceiling is a bit higher. Our guy is very smart and honestly, football is just second nature to him, I have this feeling in my gut Watson is gonna be a hall of famer, that is the God's honest truth. So Tigerdug23 if DW goes to The Steelers that would be awesome, Buffalo... Awesome. I just hope he never has to smell the air in Cleveland. I wouldnt wish that on anybody.

I've heard the Bears like him a lot...

Dec 9, 2016, 6:48 PM

don't by into the BS about his draft stock. About 7-10 teams need a long term solution at QB so Watson won't drop out of the top ten

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've heard the Bears like him a lot...

Dec 9, 2016, 7:26 PM

Love to see him go to my chargers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 7:29 PM

Big time Charger fan here and I want DW in San diego as well! Phillip Rivers is a great QB but for the future i feel like our situation would improve with a dual threat QB!

Dec 9, 2016, 7:41 PM

I can't stand Rivers. Didn't resign Bree's because of the Chargers wanted Eli Manning but he didn't want to play in SD, so we ended up Rivers. He has blown SO many games, it's ridiculous.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 10:36 PM

Yea that whole situation was a #### storm. Phillip has played well at times in san diego but it is time for a change. I hope we go in a dallas type of direction seems to be working out for them.

Dec 9, 2016, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I've heard the Bears like him a lot... ]

It's looking like none of the Chargers will be in San Diego in a few years!

Dec 9, 2016, 8:07 PM [ in reply to I've heard the Bears like him a lot... ]

Chicago wants him badly. I think it's a decent fit and wouldn't be surprised to see it play out...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2016, 7:53 PM

KC would be perfect. Andy Reid system and no pressure to start immediately

Dec 9, 2016, 9:13 PM

Hope for a team with best o line available.

Arizona might the only one of those.

Dec 9, 2016, 9:13 PM

No chance with Pittsburgh. Cards need a QB for sure soon.

Dec 9, 2016, 9:41 PM

Atlanta will take him!

No chance for Atl. Thry are set at QB. ****

Dec 9, 2016, 10:14 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,312
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic