Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just got this from my Bama buddy, a die hard who's brother
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,598

Just got this from my Bama buddy, a die hard who's brother

Jan 12, 2016, 3:48 PM

started at center for the 2008 Bama team...

T, anyone who thinks Clemson would be blown out is the idiot who can only watch his team play because his wife won't let him watch other games. Anyone who watched Clemson this year as a Bama fan was scared to death last night at kickoff. You guys have BETTER players than us at multiple positions and that is the best CFB QB I have ever seen period in 20 years of watching. Clemson is elite big time.....a monster program. Take away special teams and a couple of blown coverages and y'all beat us by double digits. I'm not texting a sarcastic "good game" text, and you know I am not a conference guy, I'm a Bama guy period. Our NFL defense could not stop you guys hardly all night and I am sick of folks who don't watch other teams like Clemson and think that the Clemson's and Stanfords etc. of the world don't rate anything. Let me tell you bro, those two teams last night play 5 times, y'all win 3 no question. That is the best football team the Tide has faced in 10 years, end of #### story. Hope y'all beat the living hell out of Auburn and we play for the NC next year. Roll Tide brother but your Tigers are the TRUTH.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got this from my Bama buddy, Great Post!

Jan 12, 2016, 3:54 PM

Thanks for the Great Post!
Happy New Year, and
GO TIGERS!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got this from my Bama buddy, Great Post!

Jan 12, 2016, 3:58 PM

My dad had to move to mobile several years ago and said all the guys down there were talking trash until kickoff...said after the game all he got were compliments and how great our team was.....No back seats for our tigers...Best is the Standard and the BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've heard nothing but the same from all the Bammers here

Jan 12, 2016, 4:01 PM

I live in Alabama and more than 3/4s of my friends are Bama fans. They were all stunned at how good we were last night and most were glad that the game wasn't 65min long.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've heard nothing but the same from all the Bammers here

Jan 12, 2016, 4:25 PM

I can honestly say I don't know any Bama fans who were expecting a blow out Bama win. Most had watched at least the Orange Bowl and FSU games and were worried about the Clemson D line getting penetration to stop Henry, plus the turbo nemesis of Watson, both of which happened.
Clemson has been my #2 team since I was a kid, and I'm glad they have done so well this year.
But give Alabama some credit. This is a team that worked their butts off to get to the game and took advantage of the Clemson miscues (as did Clemson the other way) to find a way to win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've heard nothing but the same from all the Bammers here

Jan 12, 2016, 4:28 PM [ in reply to I've heard nothing but the same from all the Bammers here ]

62 minutes, and we win that game. We saw a DW4 that I don't think we have seen until last night. And last night has shown that the Heisman should be voted for after the season has been completed. DW4 was the better player last night as he has been all season. Heisman rule says the best all around player that does the most to help their team win games. No one has done that better than DW4 has for 15 straight games!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got this from my Bama buddy, a die hard who's brother

Jan 12, 2016, 4:20 PM

Now that is what respect is all about. When fans of what has been the best college FB team the past 10 years admit that they felt fear for their team that sets at the top of college FB. Make no mistake about it, college FB around the country saw and had to finally admit to them selves last night, Clemson wasn't the joke that they had thought we were being ranked #1 every week for half the season. The fans that laughed bc they thought ranking us as #1 bc we had beat all the acc teams was a laughing joke, they aren't laughing this morning. They saw that Clemson took Bama to the last seconds of the 4th quarter!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigers earned respect last night

Jan 12, 2016, 4:58 PM

GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,598
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic