Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’ve heard from uncle Lou that the Lamecocks are talking smack about HR?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

I’ve heard from uncle Lou that the Lamecocks are talking smack about HR?

Nov 20, 2018, 5:57 PM

What are y’all hearing?
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve heard from uncle Lou that the Lamecocks are talking smack about HR?

Nov 20, 2018, 6:10 PM

Human Resources could have them fired instantly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 6:14 PM

Hunter Renfrow! Geez get a clue.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 6:23 PM

Geez. Use names for a change so everyone can follow you rather than play charades. SOS is gonna do a RSVP on him and make him DOA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 7:03 PM

So no one knows who HR is? Is that what you’re saying? Have you freaking heard it or not? Know your players!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve heard from uncle Lou that the Lamecocks are talking smack about HR? ]

But DOD already went to the NFL in KC

Found Juan ^^^***

Nov 20, 2018, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve heard from uncle Lou that the Lamecocks are talking smack about HR? ]

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Have to agre with 4thgentiger - Human Resources has

Nov 20, 2018, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve heard from uncle Lou that the Lamecocks are talking smack about HR? ]

an often thankless job. Why talk smack about them. They just need to meet diversity quotas, and promote open enrollment and the like.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because, they think they are bigger than the organization

Nov 20, 2018, 8:19 PM

and they are generally the least intelligent, evidenced by those in my MBA that was doing the HR concentration being the worst in all group projects.

I have to agree with the coots on this one; never thought I would say that. HR is awful! Do not even get me started on IS, those information services folks think they are THE reason for the organization. Freaking support departments.... ?????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have to agre with 4thgentiger - Human Resources has

Nov 20, 2018, 8:57 PM [ in reply to Have to agre with 4thgentiger - Human Resources has ]

Human Resources have always been very good to me!

Nov 20, 2018, 6:20 PM

I hear people like to talk about things they can't catch.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 8:39 PM

I agree, I heard that chuck Norris threw a punch at Hunter Renfrow and he caught it and ran it in for a Touchdown! Haha.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 6:26 PM

I hear the Tigers may smack Usuck silly.

so Nothing? I guess you dip$hits don’t know

Nov 20, 2018, 7:20 PM

That on rivalry week you don’t troll your own fan base. I guess it’s the ##### environment you were raised in, no loyalty. Man up dirtbags! If you haven’t heard anything then move on. YOU DONT TROLL YOUR OWN FAN BASE ON RIVALRY WEEK!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: so Nothing? I guess you dip$hits don’t know

Nov 20, 2018, 7:38 PM

What are uou upset about?

Are you hearing they're gonna take him out in payback for setting them up like Benny Hill or The Six Stooges?

Are you hearing they're gonna make him pay for 'lyin' on me' like Bama's designated thugee, Tony Brown said?

Do they not like him marrying the Homecoming Queen?

Maybe since he's an in-state walk-on, they're gonna send a message that all future in-state walk-ons need to come to Chickenville. Hmm. Great message.

Seriously, dude, our guy might not even get to play, and you're acting like the Gamecocks have the ability to go all Taliban on him.

Not a single current Gamecock can hurt people like D J Swearinger could. Let them try. Muschamp's boys always lose their composure first--only time all year they do--and then blow the game. If we don't put 40 on them ourselves, they will give us 10 more through at least 3 stupid penalties.

Re: so Nothing? I guess you dip$hits don’t know

Nov 20, 2018, 7:46 PM

I just wanted confirmation on the smack talk. I know that USuc has never seen the leave of pain they will witness. I wanted to know the leave of motivation our Tigers we’re going to have. That’s it. I mistakenly thought I was asking Clemson men. And all I got was boys . I’m a 50 year old Marine vet that has zero time for internet trolls.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mad bro?***

Nov 20, 2018, 7:54 PM [ in reply to so Nothing? I guess you dip$hits don’t know ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You mad bro?***

Nov 20, 2018, 8:06 PM

I’m not your bro. You need to realize that you maybe talking with an older man that should be respected. That’s the problem with social media. It’s cowards hiding behind a screen. That many people on here are your grandparents or father. Literally military appreciation day Saturday and as a vet I get bull$hit because I didn’t type Hunter Renfrow. I put HR which I thought any Clemson fan with a pulse would know. But that’s fine. You don’t care if I remember your screen name and think your a piece of $Hit . That’s fine. I’m an old Marine that has been in 3 combat actions. No big deal. You don’t owe me anything. But what I think of you?? Well that’s different.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 7:59 PM

Good Lord what happened in here

Nov 20, 2018, 8:13 PM

It’s trolls, I usually post history.Frank Howard, Danny ford, or Jim Phillips type stuff. But I heard that people were making fun of Hunter Renfrow being injured. I wanted confirmation on it. But I got trolls.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve heard from uncle Lou that the Lamecocks are talking smack about HR? ]

It’s trolls, I usually post history.Frank Howard, Danny ford, or Jim Phillips type stuff. But I heard that people were making fun of Hunter Renfrow being injured. I wanted confirmation on it. But I got trolls.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I’ve heard from uncle Lou that the Lamecocks are talking smack about HR? ]

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 8:55 PM

I haven't seen anything like that and haven't heard of anything. Surely they are a little classier than that. I'm sure if the Scar fans had done that it would have come out by now.

They are living by the mentality of waiting for all of our players to leave. Every senior class that comes through for Clemson is the end of our run in their eyes. They are a miserable fan base, but hopefully not that miserable

Nov 20, 2018, 8:59 PM

Thank you for for the well thought out and intelligent response.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 11:13 PM

His response was more well-thought-out than your OP deserved.

You think your 3 combat actions give you a pass on internet belligerence? This whole thread consists of you alternately being cryptic and belligerent.

Understand that your words don't always express your tone any more than the 'trolls' words do. When you are asking for informed feedback, work harder at specifying what you consider to be 'informed'.

The badge of honor you have earned the privilege of displaying doesn't automatically make you a better communicator.

Now call me a coward or a troll because i didn't treat you special, sonny.

Nov 20, 2018, 8:21 PM

Holy Rollers are getting a lot of flack lately in these progressive liberal times

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 8:23 PM

Apparently! It’s the new Nazi party.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 21, 2018, 7:40 AM

When someone plays the nazi card, i just walk away. Can't argue with stupid. Good day, Sir.

Nov 20, 2018, 11:18 PM

sir, shouldn't we keep the VP's PC on the QT,cos if it leaks to the VC, he could end up an MIA and we would all end up out on KP.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic