Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've been a little out of the loop. Any idea where Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I've been a little out of the loop. Any idea where Feaster

Jul 30, 2019, 12:10 PM

will end up yet? Thanks in advance.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking like VT is a real possibility***

Jul 30, 2019, 12:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Well, I always thought he'd look great in black

Jul 30, 2019, 12:19 PM

Still between vy and scar

I hope he goes to VT .. they have a better chance of beating Clemson than scar.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: hoping VT

Jul 30, 2019, 12:32 PM

For those still worried about the anemic programs we call our brethren in the ACC, this is one sure way to improve their out of conference success.

Give them our 3rd string RB, and VT could go from 7 wins to 9.

He would only get SoCar from 5 wins to 6.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this because of how exhausting the SEC schedule is?

Jul 30, 2019, 12:39 PM

The looked peaked during that Virginny game

Re: Is this because of how exhausting the SEC schedule is?

Jul 30, 2019, 4:16 PM

Mus sure looked stupid during the post- and off-season, didn't he?

Leading up to the glorious Belk Bowl, he wanted to talk about how it was a "reward for his guys working their ***es off all season", and "any result is a victory". Then Deebo spoiled the narrative by proclaiming he was sitting out the game.

Then Coach Mus changed the narrative to "getting extra practice reps for the freshmen and sophomores".

Then they played the game. Without Deebo, the offense was clueless. The defense had no fire. UVA manhandled them in a very boring methodical style. The Chickens were out of the game within 10 minutes.

In retrospect, it is clear the Chicken players were unprepared and unmotivated; but it also seems that Mus' staff underestimated their opponent, underestimated the amount of focus lost when the team's star voluntarily sits out, overestimated the preparedness of the FR and SO, and listened too much to their coach downplaying the importance of the game.

I guarantee you the people paying Mus' salary were embarrassed or infuriated by his arrogance and the resulting effort put forth. I have heard Chicken fans who said they thought that they had lucked out in getting him, their 7th choice, to be their program-builder, because he had learned to bank the fire he had let get away from him at times early in his career. They thought he had become a 'long-haul' kind of coach, which they admitted they need.

I wonder what they're saying now, after losing to UVA 28-0 and his "we're nobody's little brother" moment. When you've clearly demonstrated that you are, shouldn't you have a better response available?

Re: I've been a little out of the loop. Any idea where Feaster

Saskatchewan Roughrider!

Pretty sure he’s staying...so he can honor No 28 ...

Jul 30, 2019, 12:20 PM

... one more year ! It’s the only honorable thing to do !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Pretty sure he’s staying...so he can honor No 28 ...

Jul 30, 2019, 12:27 PM

Toronto Argonauts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Based upon some of the responses on TNet, he is heading to

Jul 30, 2019, 12:41 PM

he!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I kind of always have philosophically speaking, seen

Jul 30, 2019, 1:05 PM

Columbia as the very first ring of hell. Seems about right to me.

Yep .... the response has dual meanings.

Jul 30, 2019, 4:37 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I've been a little out of the loop. Any idea where Feaster

Jul 30, 2019, 4:30 PM

The word is he will end up on his back.

Like...a lot!

HTH

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic