Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As they say, "Every Coot Has His Day" but that day will end
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 473

As they say, "Every Coot Has His Day" but that day will end

Nov 26, 2012, 7:17 PM

one day sooner than later...just as true as the Tide changes. Spurrier will retire in 1-2 years..Coots D loses 9-11 players after this year..new coach will need some time to adjust to players along with new assistants...WHILE Clemson will be stable, stocked with talent and ready to kick ####.

And, TiGs won 7 straight over ##### from 1934-40...and have won One 5-peat & Eight four-peats to SC's Two 4-peats.

May the best "peat" win! And GoTiGERs..keep plugging!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've always said

Nov 26, 2012, 7:28 PM

I'd rather lose as a Tiger than win as a Lamecock. Tigers have pride, Lamecocks are the leaders of the white-trash tribe!

Clemson's football players are finding Christ, Spurrier's are getting acquainted with lawyers!

They've won a few, but they can't change who they are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: I've always said

Nov 26, 2012, 7:47 PM

Well, our players sure aren't finding a way to beat sc, so at least they found something. I'd just as soon they worship satan if they could actually beat usuck. Religion has F all to do with football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As they say, "Every Coot Has His Day" but that day will end

Nov 26, 2012, 7:45 PM

Spurprick said today on Rome talk show that if things get bad for his team that he would retire. He will retire next year, bet on it. He loses a lot of seniors this year. He is losing his will to have to build again. RECRUITS better keep that in mind when making their choice. Steve Spurrier will not be the head coach at usuc before they become a Junior. Getting good coaches to go there has always been a very hard thing to do. Usuc got lucky with the hiring of Steve. It hadn't been that long that he was fired from the NFL. And he wasn't ready to give up coaching. With Steve'e arrogant attitude, if the coots have a bad start next year. He may just walk out them and leave Stevie Junior with the job. The end is very near for Spurrier. If they win their bowl game. I wouldn't put it past him to retire shortly after as the best coach EVER at S.C.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As they say, "Every Coot Has His Day" but that day will end

Nov 26, 2012, 7:52 PM

Same song since 2009; just different year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 473
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic