Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've Been Granted Two Days of Freedom rom Confinment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,362

I've Been Granted Two Days of Freedom rom Confinment

May 14, 2020, 10:32 AM

After about two months of house arrest and earning a good conduct medal during that period of internment, I'm leaving this afternoon for a couple of days in Greenwood with my daughter and son-in-law. There was no non-stop flight from Oconee International Airport to Greenwood so we will have to drive the approximate 60 miles. I've been told this trip does not qualify for frequent driving miles since we have not been driving frequently.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope your battery is still good

May 14, 2020, 10:36 AM

My mom's car won't start.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: I've Been Granted Two Days of Freedom rom Confinment

May 14, 2020, 10:47 AM

Happy you are going to get some much deserved hugs. This lock-up has been hard on us old folks. I crave regular grandbaby snuggles.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 11:29 AM

A couple of mine are coming for supper and a swim today- both are just learning how to swim so they are fun to watch.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 1:22 PM

Enjoy your time with your family. Prayers that everyone is safe and healthy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2020, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: I've Been Granted Two Days of Freedom rom Confinment ]

Oh Lord, clover the water in my pool is still very cold, and it's in 100% sun all day from Sunup to Sundown. I have all the chemicals balanced, and it's ready for safe swimming, but it is cold, to cold for me, for sure!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sprung for the heater so we

May 15, 2020, 10:07 PM

Could squeeze at least an extra month to begin and end the year- wife has the water at 90 degrees

Re: I sprung for the heater so we

May 16, 2020, 8:04 AM

I have a thermal cover that my pool guy (that has become a good friend) gave me, but I have never used it, but I may have to!!!:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 10:53 AM

Enjoy! Salute!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 11:10 AM

Enjoy your time with your daughter!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess all the flights make a stop in Honea Path? Or maybe

May 14, 2020, 11:32 AM

Ware Shoals? Come on out to Lake Greenwood and watch my grandkids swim while we swap war stories by the pool.

I got a weekend pass, too, and am headed to the Golden

May 14, 2020, 11:51 AM

Corner. I won't be passing you on the road, though, because everybody knows that Greenwood is not on the way to ANYWHERE. You have to be going there on purpose!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Enjoy your time in Greenwood, a great suburb of Ninety Six

May 14, 2020, 12:55 PM

and Coronaca.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 14, 2020, 1:16 PM

Be safe and have a great time with your family. God Bless you and your family.

I am looking forward to your first book. I think an appropriate title would be

Joe in large letters with 21 over you name in smaller print.

Or

The Life and Times of ( Centered on the cover with Joe in large letters with 21 over you name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 7:00 PM

Enjoy the Emerald City Mr. Joe. Home of the widest Main Street in the world and where I was born and raised. Also a suburb of Callison, Hodges and Promise Land......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2020, 11:23 AM

Enjoy your reprieve Joe, and I'm sure you know what to do to keep yourself safe!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

May 15, 2020, 11:52 AM

Ha ha! That’s right! The grueling 60 miles will take an hour, but at least you get to see all the blooming trees and flowers! Enjoy sir!

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,362
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic