Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Auburn Stadium
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,823

Auburn Stadium

Dec 10, 2015, 2:53 PM

Has anybody ever been to Auburn stadium I was wondering how it is, Is it like Death Valley and not a bad seat in the house? I'm going to concert there in April and going to the 1st game next year if they don't back out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Auburn Stadium

Dec 10, 2015, 3:02 PM

Good place to see a game. Went to lsu auburn last year. had a blast. tale gating is a bit weird as they are tale gates all over campus. Most seats are good.

Wat vidles did they surv at they're tale gates?***

Dec 10, 2015, 3:07 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's similar to Death Valley...

Dec 10, 2015, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Auburn Stadium ]

The lower bowl completely encircles the field so there is no open end. The have an upper deck on each side line. Great venue to watch a game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: It's similar to Death Valley...

Dec 10, 2015, 3:22 PM

So even upper level seats wouldn't be bad? Unless your all the way at top of course

I sat in the upper deck when we played them down there ...

Dec 10, 2015, 3:25 PM

a few years ago and I was closer to the top than the bottom. If memory serves, their upper decks aren't quite as high as Clemson's so the seats weren't too bad at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Auburn Stadium

Dec 10, 2015, 3:11 PM

Very similar to Death Valley.

Lower Level might not have quite as many rows, but it goes all the way around both end zones. The upper decks are very similar, but it feels like it's a little wider. I sat all the way on the edge of one once and I was behind the end zone (hardly sideline anymore).

Pretty similar to DV noise when they get loud, but not even close to sustaining it like we do (although I've yet to find a stadium that does).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Auburn Fans

Are the best Ive met in my life. I remember getting handshakes from a few after we beat them in ATL a few years back. Very classy.

Auburn Fans

Are the best Ive met in my life. I remember getting handshakes from a few after we beat them in ATL a few years back. Very classy.

You don't have to tell me twice.***

Dec 10, 2015, 3:35 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,823
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic