Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY Donations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,572

IPTAY Donations

Sep 9, 2016, 4:49 PM

Does anyone else feel like IPTAY really couldn't care any less about its donors? Is it just that they have so many people that want tickets that they don't care about responding when you have a question or request because they know someone will just take your place next year?

I won't say where I am in the donation spectrum because I don't think it matters. I have left multiple messages about increasing my donation level with no response or even a return e-mail. What gives?

Is this just me or does everyone else experience this as well? What will Clemson do when they have a few off years and they start to lose donors? This is extremely frustrating.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're a little busy right now

Sep 9, 2016, 4:57 PM

Dabo paid them in singles, that takes a while to count

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That'll teach IPTAY to question his game winning decisions.

Sep 9, 2016, 5:00 PM

Let this stand as a lesson to them, they know whom they be, all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought he paid them in twos

Sep 9, 2016, 5:03 PM [ in reply to They're a little busy right now ]

with paw stamps on them. Because of tradition, not because of the other thing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your local rep or IPTAY Admin? I've never had an issue.***

Sep 9, 2016, 4:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY Donations

Sep 9, 2016, 5:01 PM

I donate young alumni, which is basically nothing, and even I get a fairly decent response time to the emails that I send about basic stuff. I have never called them though.

it's odd considering that you are attempting to pay them

Sep 9, 2016, 5:13 PM

more money...

What would it take for you to think they care?

Sep 9, 2016, 5:16 PM

I understand that not getting a message returned is frustrating, but I think IPTAY is short staffed to service 16,500 donors with 12 people. Looking at the full staff list, they have 20 people that fall under IPTAY, and eight of those are admins or accountants. I believe there are only 12 actually actively raising money. Even then, take away 3 guys doing major gifts and you only have 9 servicing the annual fund or "regular IPTAY".

Where you fall on the donation spectrum absolutely matters, I don't mean to be heartless or cold but if you want to raise your donation from $160 to 400, they'd be happy for your support and you'd get some better benefits for it, but it's not cost effective to spend much time on that account. Jervey or McFadden level or higher and looking to move up? That'd be at the top of the list to get back to people.

Also consider time of year too, I'm sure they're slammed with parking, ticket, game logistics type stuff, much easier time for things to fall through the cracks.

Check Tmail***

Sep 9, 2016, 5:22 PM

Never had a problem.

Sep 9, 2016, 5:28 PM

I donate online, and the several times I've needed to speak with someone I've gotten through.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Re: It's probably just you.

Sep 9, 2016, 5:56 PM

I've been in for 30 years & never had a problem. I've never called them. Everything is on the web &/or in the printouts they send you. The only flap that has come up for me was that my tickets for the Orange Bowl this past year were mailed to a boy up in MD. He promptly over-nighted them to me. He went beyond the call of duty as most Tiger fans would probably do. I noticed that Clemson replaced the person responsible for getting the tickets out. Maybe there were other snafus for that game. If you want to increase your donation level, just do it. They can't tell you ahead of time what rank you will have if you go up to a new level. They have to wait until all donations are in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my experience, email response is bad...pick up the phone and call.***

Sep 9, 2016, 6:50 PM

Sep 9, 2016, 7:30 PM

47 years in IPTAY. My experience is the customer service has gotten much worse over the last three years. Sometimes I believe the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. It's been somewhat disappointing recently. And they have slowed down everything. I think they need more help in the office.

Sep 9, 2016, 8:14 PM

I have always gotten good, personal service and I not a big money giver at all. I've had some odd situations through the years and a phone call has always resulted in good service.

I've been a donor for 40 years and while I have never given a lot, I've always felt valued.
Give them a call. Tell'em your story. Be patient and polite. Good luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,572
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic