Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With someone as successful and as good a person as Dabo,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

With someone as successful and as good a person as Dabo,

Jun 14, 2019, 10:19 AM

There will continue to be jealousy. Everyone is just watching and waiting for him to fail. Luckily right now they can only jump on minor wording things that can be spun out of context. But they are just salivating hoping for him to fall. It’s sad that people can’t just be happy for others to succeed. There must be a lot of pressure in that light and I’m thankful that Dabo is who he says he is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With someone as successful and as good a person as Dabo,

Jun 14, 2019, 10:30 AM

All those SEC cwy babies are showing their twoo cowors. :(

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2019, 10:32 AM

They covet what they do not have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2019, 10:55 AM

Just like Rome, everyone is trying to bring you down!!

Good morning friend!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Top o’ the mornin’ to you MyFO!***

Jun 14, 2019, 11:07 AM

"Many" have a difficult time "understanding" how Dabo...

Jun 14, 2019, 11:43 AM

an extraordinarily simple person, simple in ways, of simple truths, simple in his value & belief system, can have brilliantly managed so much and made it look easy in the doing.

So much noise out there, Dabo went about winning life, then seemingly everything he puts his mind toward.

When they manufacture a misstep, they leap from the weeds to announce, "There, he's as flawed as the rest...", truth is Dabo would likely agree he's flawed and therefore, accepts it in others.

Dabo makes people uncomfortable with their frailties & shortcuts, or so that's my version of the story, in this the year of our lowered, 2 ot 19.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said, I think that’s what will kee Dabo from making huge missteps

Jun 14, 2019, 12:46 PM

Because he does no that he’s fallible. It’s the folks that start buying into the hype they can do know wrong and cover up things that causes the fall. Ahem, urban Meyer and Bobby Petrino

Re: "Many" have a difficult time "understanding" how Dabo...

Jun 14, 2019, 2:41 PM [ in reply to "Many" have a difficult time "understanding" how Dabo... ]

You make good scents.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Recruits, their parents, our players and other people who meet Dabo or work with Dabo

Jun 14, 2019, 12:01 PM

don’t buy into the bull. That’s all that matters.

Agreed and that’s what makes them good fit for our program***

Jun 14, 2019, 12:58 PM

Jun 14, 2019, 2:52 PM

I’m not a sheep like a lot of you. I can look at things regarding Clemson with an open, objective mindset.

Dabo is a great man, great football coach, great leader of this program, but I agree with Paul Finebaum’s assessment that he’s “not there yet” when it comes to the way he handles interviews.

He often says things that regular posters on TigerNet would say, and that’s not a good thing....

Yeah ok, Jhop...nice try

Jun 14, 2019, 3:07 PM

coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dang!! Your response to the OP has jealousy and/or coot

Jun 14, 2019, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: With someone as successful and as good a person as Dabo, ]

written all over it. If Dabo coached for an SEC school or BIG BAD ALABAMA, Finebaum will find nothing wrong with or what Dabo says or does. "He's not there yet?" is BS. He's won two National Titles in three years. I believe that is more that your beloved Spurrier had in his career. Dabo may never win another title but how many coaches that are HOF'ers have had a better run than Dabo has these past four to eight years. With that being said, who gives a rat's rear end if he does not do a perfect interview? Just keeping winning!

Message was edited by: Enjoy your weekend!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang!! Your response to the OP has jealousy and/or coot

Jun 14, 2019, 3:48 PM

I clearly said Dabo was a great coach. The statement “he’s not there yet” was not about his coaching ability.

And he uses his demeanor, presence, ability to communicate

Jun 14, 2019, 3:58 PM

with others - players, administrators, coaches, parents et al, the tools of a great coach and mentor, better than everyone in the game today.

He oozes personality, honesty, integrity and makes lesser people, such as Finebaum, uncomfortable.

It's hilarious watching the establishment in disbelief at what once was a nice, little story before Dabo took Clemson to the pinnacle.

He's a great coach, because he's a great communicator and can deliver his vision/ideas/ideals to those around him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And he uses his demeanor, presence, ability to communicate

Jun 14, 2019, 4:38 PM

I hate when people form opinions about the character of these coaches and athletes that they barely know....

Like how people hate Tiger Woods and Nick Saban and on the flip side hold people like Dabo up as saints.

I'm sure Dabo is a good guy, but I'm sure Finebaum probably is too.

Go have a conversation with those people about Nick, whom

Jun 14, 2019, 4:55 PM

I like and Tiger, whom I respect.

The interviews with Dabo and those that have interacted with him regularly, including moms and dads, are a tremendous window into the man himself - testament to his integrity and persona. You question people's lack of interaction in making value judgements or knowing the man, yet that's exactly what you've done in suggesting, "he's not there yet"? It's not even close as to how much credit that man has in the bank and the program is platinum, the shining example of his works in full effect.

I love when you have nothing, try to manufacture hate from other references. Dabo's successful because of Dabo being Dabo, great communicator that he is, he's been open to the world since GO, 2009.

See, you are banned on two accounts and yet you're here on at least your third account, extreme lack of integrity. You are now at 35% percent and falling because you are you, never really anything real to offer, but failed swings with hate, that dull, witless tool in your tiny little box. That's the truth of things, not some ridiculous notion that you're some holier than thou realist.

Great coaches, great leaders, great mentors are great communicators, it's not a question, it's there for all to see in all walks of life, both sides of the fence and those in between.

Finebaum is an entertainer, good, bad or indifferent, he's paid to create buzz even where it doesn't exist.

Re: Go have a conversation with those people about Nick, whom

Jun 14, 2019, 5:37 PM

You like hearing yourself talk. That’s a character flaw.

I’m not forming an opinion on Dabo, I said he was probably a good guy. I have no reason to think otherwise. I just think based on some of the things he’s said that he could use a lesson in public relations and on taking the high road. Like instead of getting his jimmies rustled over a nobody like Todd Ellis he responded like a homer on TigerNet.

A lot of people besides Finebaum have criticized Dabo over the way he’s handled the media. Herbstreit was on Cowherd a couple years ago taking about it.

It’s ok though nobody is perfect....except you.

No, I'm just right far more often than I'm not...

Jun 14, 2019, 6:01 PM

it's a curse, and a boon, much more of the latter..

And of course others have, the establishment said he'd fail and he continues to make a joke of their predictions. He took a road, THE road, less traveled, not the Nick or Urban program/process, but Dabo's vision, put his heart on the line and sold it, tirelessly. He got 2 men he didn't know to move their families half way across the country to come work with a cheerleading, WR coach - haha, neither were fools, they both laud the man for who and what he is. That was no cheap trick.

No one likes to be wrong, JHop, the establishment certainly didn't, and here you are living proof, but you should be used to it by now, as often as you are.

Now, why don't you send a T-Mail to B-Meist, try to save some of that flailing integrity, if any remains?

I'm ever hopeful - have a good weekend JHop.

I don’t remember Dabo having a sex addiction

Jun 14, 2019, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: And he uses his demeanor, presence, ability to communicate ]

And getting chased with a golf club by his wife. Otherwise a perfect comparison.

Yes, Tiger is broken, but it seems he's finding his soul...

Jun 14, 2019, 5:00 PM

at least it appeared that way when he won the Masters, his children there to witness.

At least for them, I hope it takes.

And I never hated him. I think he’s good for golf. But

Jun 14, 2019, 5:03 PM

I don’t get putting them on the same level ethically. I have no ethical issues with Paul and get he’s just doing his job. But two issues here, one is that he’s tearing down Dabo instead of going to the source and interviewing to seek context. Two, maybe subtle but nowhere in my original post did I mention Paul Finebaum. I don’t believe Dabo is perfect but I do think he is a good man trying his best to do things the right way. And there are wolves waiting for him to screw up. That is my point. Not a Paul Finebaum hate poast

Message was edited by: lovingit®

It's just JHop having no other way to defend any position

Jun 14, 2019, 5:06 PM

he's ever attempted to man - using that term loosely of course, in case JHop's declared itself, gender neutral.

And yes, they're not moral equivalents for the obvious.

Re: It's just JHop having no other way to defend any position

Jun 14, 2019, 5:41 PM

“Moral equivalents”

The self righteousness just oozes out of you.

It's pretty simple math, not surprised you struggle with it.***

Jun 14, 2019, 5:47 PM

It's has nothing to do with me, it has everything to do with the empirical data.

I bet you look better with your head in the sand.

Re: It's pretty simple math, not surprised you struggle with it.***

Jun 14, 2019, 6:24 PM

On your moral scale of right and wrong where do you put flying a flag that represented an army that fought to keep an entire race enslaved?

See, you've got absolutely nothing as usual.***

Jun 14, 2019, 6:30 PM

Jun 14, 2019, 6:45 PM [ in reply to Re: It's pretty simple math, not surprised you struggle with it.*** ]

Crump®
B-Meist®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 14, 2019, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: It's pretty simple math, not surprised you struggle with it.*** ]

Why are you being racism in this conversation?

Re: I don’t remember Dabo having a sex addiction

Jun 14, 2019, 5:39 PM [ in reply to I don’t remember Dabo having a sex addiction ]

Case in point.

Jun 14, 2019, 6:35 PM

Can you go ahead and give us a hint on your next Scok?

Jun 14, 2019, 7:58 PM

Allthreebegone!

You sound like you have an inferiority complex just like Paul Finebaum***

Jun 14, 2019, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang!! Your response to the OP has jealousy and/or coot ]

nobody wants him to fail but coots and sec homers***

Jun 14, 2019, 5:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not true, but they are the majority.***

Jun 14, 2019, 6:29 PM

Re: Not true, but they are the majority.***

Jun 14, 2019, 6:44 PM

Mr. Chilibean is damming with faint praise. Beware the pale supporter with a knife at your back.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic