Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's okay to lose on the road in the ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,583

It's okay to lose on the road in the ACC

Feb 1, 2020, 9:50 PM

But not like this against the worst team in the conference. Our boys look like a completely different team than against Cuse. Just blows my mind how unfocused we are. I had hope for us but this is disappointing to say the least.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's okay to lose on the road in the ACC

Feb 1, 2020, 9:54 PM

Completely different against Cuse... almost like when internet posters call out the obvious we get criticized.

Feb 1, 2020, 11:14 PM

if you win at home in the ACC.

Is this the appropriate corollary?

Feb 2, 2020, 12:40 AM

Don't look now, but BC beat UNC at Chapel Hill tonight. Kinda takes the glow off of our victory over UNC after 50+ years. BC only needed 13 years to do it, even though UNC had their good player back tonight that did not play in our game.

Feb 2, 2020, 12:45 AM

Nothing takes the glow off of that series ending win .
Nothing .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 2, 2020, 1:24 AM

I signed on to point you for that sir!

Feb 2, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: It's okay to lose on the road in the ACC ]

Couldn't agree more. That win was pure gold.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: It's okay to lose on the road in the ACC ]

Don't look now, but BC beat UNC at Chapel Hill tonight. Kinda takes the glow off of our victory over UNC after 50+ years...

It was 90+ years!

You can say the game should have been closer

Feb 2, 2020, 12:50 PM

And you could have expected to be hopeful of a win but there was nothing that led me to believe that we should expect a win going into this game. WF basically has the same record as 5 othe teams in the league including us. Any nuances can be attributed to schedule imbalances. Everyone should have known by the first game a couple of weeks ago that this wasn’t going to be a great matchup for us. They have a really good guard but where they kill us with the size issues inside. We miraculously won the game at home against them and that was aided by late foul trouble by their big

Re: You can say the game should have been closer

Feb 2, 2020, 1:38 PM

Wake has a great big and a great guard imo. They are better than their what was 2 Ws in the acc. I don't have a problem losing to them on the road. It was the way we looked. We couldn't do anything on O. It was pathetic to watch. Then we get on a run and our star player goes cold. It is just tough to watch. As is most years as a Clemson basketball fan lol. Hopefully we can go on the road and have a good game against UVA and maybe pull out a W.

Feb 2, 2020, 1:26 PM

You can't just show up against anybody and expect to win. You must bring your "A" game every single time, especially on the road in conference.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,583
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic