Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s come to this...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,623

It’s come to this...

Oct 22, 2018, 10:05 PM

Our beloved fighting Tigers will travel to Tallahassee for what was once the team we couldn’t beat. It seems like a time we can’t even remember now. The Tigers took heart breaking losses and ones where we were completely blown out by halftime.
The shoe is on the other foot these days, yes we are the ### kickers these days. This Saturday at noon needs to be a blowout of epic proportions. Our Tigers need to go down to Doak Campbell Stadium and leave no doubt, FSU never showed the Tigers any mercy. No quarter shall be given to the enemy, remember Tiger fans and never forget, this was the team that whipped us mercilessly, it’s time for real payback in every phase of the game. When it comes to FSU games, special team nightmares come to mind.
I personally would like to our special teams get a couple TD’s.
Anyway can’t wait for the game, It’s time the Tigers show FSU a real blow out on they’re own field, and leave paw prints all over they’re faces!!!
GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

amen!!***

Oct 22, 2018, 10:16 PM

Re: It’s come to this...

Oct 22, 2018, 10:17 PM

Hmmm. Since 2003 we are 9-6 against free shoes u

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2018, 10:25 PM

Well when I was at school 99-02 I’m pretty sure we got our buts whipped, the Bowden bowls pretty much went to SR., sir.

Anyway you really should know what I’m talking about FSU was always the team to beat, always.

Oct 22, 2018, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: It’s come to this... ]

Hey Baker this is what the scores were during my time at school
FSU 48-0
FSU 17-14 an excruciating lose btw.
FSU 54-7
FSU 41-27
FSU 48-31

So maybe now you understand where I’m coming from. 1999 was the one that made me hate FSU more than I hate the Red Sox... that’s all I need too say

Oct 22, 2018, 10:22 PM

Obviously I haven’t googled it, but it was the loss to FSU where we had a fumble on the first play, within the first Ten minutes of the game we were down by something like 21, also Winston was QB, I think Boyd was still QB, maybe 2013 or 14. It was in Death Valley, night game and both were undefeated. We got destroyed. The point is I want revenge, in epic quantities.
I have been to Tally to see many games and we have only won two of those, btw have you ever said to your self man I’m gone stop going to games maybe I’m the bad luck? Lol I swear that’s how crazy that rivalry made me in the past. If the gods can give us this one amazing blow out Saturday, I will one ask for one more, lol.
Have a great guys and make sure your Karma is good all week, make a donation for hurricane victims in NC and FL, even if it’s just $100 bucks. Buy the person behind you a cup coffee on Friday, whatever, just keep that Karma clean my bros.

Go Tigers!!!

Oct 22, 2018, 10:23 PM

https://www.twitter.com/jaboowins/status/447405389701984256

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/9/16/6232877/jameis-winston-grady-jarrett-florida-state-clemson

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 22, 2018, 10:35 PM

Thank you Swimmer, ty. See I know how you feel, no mercy, lets make Doak our summer house. But totally disrespect it.

Oct 22, 2018, 10:26 PM

Yes a Miami Hurricane type beatdown would be enjoyable.

Oct 22, 2018, 10:45 PM

You nailed bro, you ####### nailed it! That is exactly what I mean.
I want Brice to come in 3rd quarter and light that ### up.
Speaking of Brice, How comfortable did he look when he came in Saturday?!!! He is have fun my guy, came in couple beautiful passes, just running the “O” very, very comfortably.
I feel very confident with him at QB. I’m so proud of that kid, he has heart, stand up kid, he never gave up on his commitment to the Tigers, meanwhile look at the so called stars that have left ahead of him, I guarantee you Dabo has tremendous respect for Chase now bro. He showed me a lot of Character, I’d be proud to call him son. My annual donation to the university will be 10% higher than the last two years. I’ve never been more honored to be an alum.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,623
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic