Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting read on anti-viral drug applications per FDA...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Interesting read on anti-viral drug applications per FDA...

Mar 24, 2020, 3:18 PM

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/investigational-new-drug-ind-application/emergency-investigational-new-drug-eind-applications-antiviral-products

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A guy claiming to be the commissioner of the FDA..

Mar 24, 2020, 3:33 PM

said yesterday (on TV) that it was between doctors and patients. Paraphrased and condensed from my understanding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link didn't work.

Mar 24, 2020, 3:35 PM

Or else it just left out the interesting part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From there, you can wander around for months in the FDA...

Mar 24, 2020, 4:21 PM

My take was there are a lot of forms to be filled and approval to be granted under normal circumstances...

Some situations would dictate something more immediate than those regulations allow...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was just funning with you. It is interesting and

Mar 24, 2020, 4:22 PM

informative. For my own sanity though I'm probably taking a 24-48 hour corona infohunt sabbatical in the near term.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The chloroquine/Z-pac treatments have eased my fears...

Mar 24, 2020, 4:29 PM

I think I'll go back to some other endeavors for a while, too...

Re: The chloroquine/Z-pac treatments have eased my fears...

Mar 24, 2020, 4:47 PM

They shouldn't. Trump's press conference has been a disaster. The drug is running out and people who are getting it are OD'ing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The OD'ers are taking non-pharmaceutical formulations.***

Mar 24, 2020, 6:15 PM

Re: The OD'ers are taking non-pharmaceutical formulations.***

Mar 24, 2020, 9:02 PM

Not according to doctors from Columbia University who spoke earlier today. I'm sure you know better than them though.

The problem is that people are being written the prescriptions by doctors who don't understand how to use it. Doctors are writing it for friends and family members.

These are literally the only reports in the US of a

Mar 24, 2020, 10:41 PM

Recent chloroquine overdose, and they took aquarium cleaner. I see a few in Nigeria but that’s it. Maybe there are tens or hundreds more though and the media is just sitting on it because it’s not a big story.

Please, since you have a hotline into this info, enlighten me and share other stories in the US of post-corona patients who’ve OD’d on it. I want to learn.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article241445901.html

Maybe it’s this doc?

https://katu.com/news/coronavirus/oregon-doctor-at-edward-c-allworth-veterans-home-treats-coronavirus-patients-with-drug-used-for-malaria

Or maybe this one?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marybethpfeiffer/2020/03/22/one-patient-dodges-a-covid-bullet-is-she-a-harbinger-or-outlier/#11e0730b5b84

Heck, I ordered it for my family from overseas (no ######)

Mar 24, 2020, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Re: The OD'ers are taking non-pharmaceutical formulations.*** ]

I'll have it on hand for the doc to deal with... "Be Prepared"... hint: Boy Scout Motto

Re: Heck, I ordered it for my family from overseas

Mar 25, 2020, 10:26 AM

Tmell. SOLOS®

Re: Heck, I ordered it for my family from overseas (no ######)

Mar 25, 2020, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Heck, I ordered it for my family from overseas (no ######) ]

Get your dose dialed in man. The CQ-Zpac protocol is online. You’ll need ZPac or some other antibiotic if someone is in bad shape. There’s also evidence that pre-dosing with tiny amounts prevents the onset of symptoms.

It's been successfully used in China and S.Korea...

Mar 24, 2020, 7:42 PM [ in reply to Re: The chloroquine/Z-pac treatments have eased my fears... ]

There are countries around the world currently collaborating on its use and data points... WHO 'Solidarity' Project.

Re: It's been successfully used in China and S.Korea...

Mar 24, 2020, 9:04 PM

Correct. But you finish those projects before you hold a press conference recommending it.

China has been doing it for weeks... S.Korea, too...

Mar 24, 2020, 9:27 PM

They're doing it NY as a last resort and having success...

Re: The chloroquine/Z-pac treatments have eased my fears...

Mar 25, 2020, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: The chloroquine/Z-pac treatments have eased my fears... ]

Nope. Turn off your television. It stopped informing people many years ago.

https://therightscoop.com/watch-ny-doctor-says-his-hospital-already-using-chloroquine-for-coronavirus-patients-and-have-had-zero-deaths/

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic