Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s been nice knowing ya’ll,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

It’s been nice knowing ya’ll,

Jun 6, 2018, 10:59 AM

Just had a mentally handicapped computer voice call me and tell me my family and I have been committing irs fraud. Apparently they have tried to call me multiple times and were unable to reach me. Thankfully there is a number I can call in Gary, IN. Hopefully I can settle it by sending a few thousand dollars in the mail. But if not, I’ll be in touch once I get my internet set up In the big house. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s been nice knowing ya’ll,

Jun 6, 2018, 11:01 AM

I may be able to help you out. I just got an email that my long lost relative is a Nigerian Prince and they need to wire me a few million dollars. I get to keep a lot of it so I can help pay off your IRS debt. I will let you know as soon as I receive my funds.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is perfect! I’ll be looking forward to your Tmail.***

Jun 6, 2018, 11:03 AM

Re: this is perfect! I’ll be looking forward to your Tmail.***

Jun 6, 2018, 11:11 AM

One of the great ‘showmen’ in America once said “there’s one born every minute”. Glad you are not one of them!
Give the money to iptay instead. I’ll cover for you with the irs!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: It’s been nice knowing ya’ll, ]

I got a better deal.

I have several emails from beautiful Nigerian women wanting marriage.

Well, maybe that isn't a better deal. Go for the money, instead. ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2018, 1:18 PM

Just pay off the debt with all the Amazon Gift Cards you've won by being the lucky winner on your iPhone!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 6, 2018, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Re: It’s been nice knowing ya’ll, ]

that's too bad. I get those beautiful Russian woman wanting marriage in my email all the time. If i weren't married already... I would definitely check them out.

Too much Ruskie pron....***

Jun 6, 2018, 5:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2018, 11:09 AM

If you get this worked out I was contacted by Svet Zaharova in response to a tickets wanted add on Tigernet for two West Zone Club Season tickets.
And I quote "West Zone Club Lower Deck Section M Row N $800"
Seems like a steal...........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow that is an impressive deal. Almost as good of a deal

Jun 6, 2018, 11:12 AM

As these free amazon cards I was getting every time I logged onto tigernet there for awhile. Come to think of it I still haven’t received those

Re: wow that is an impressive deal. Almost as good of a deal

Jun 6, 2018, 11:31 AM

The bad thing is when you call that IRS number, you won't be able to understand what he is saying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wow that is an impressive deal. Almost as good of a deal

Jun 6, 2018, 12:18 PM [ in reply to wow that is an impressive deal. Almost as good of a deal ]

Daggumit. I thought I was the only person that won those amazon gift cards on here. I just figured instead of steak knives Crump was giving out those. Ruined my day.

if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.***

Jun 6, 2018, 11:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know it’s a lie because

Jun 6, 2018, 11:50 AM

you said it’s been nice knowing us.

null

Re: Well it's your lucky day. I got an email from a

Jun 6, 2018, 12:13 PM

Nigerian investment firm. They promised 500% returns in less than 30 days. I'll be happy to tmale it to you if you want.

-RB

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I’m a little upset you haven’t already. Waiting . . .***

Jun 6, 2018, 12:27 PM

Got the same voicemail. Didn’t call back.

Jun 6, 2018, 12:14 PM

I’m expecting to be picked up any day now.

I've been getting picked up for years.***

Jun 6, 2018, 1:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Leave bob outta this....***

Jun 6, 2018, 2:03 PM

null

Lotta that going around

Jun 6, 2018, 12:20 PM

I'm still waiting on my TNet steak knives DAVID!!

Psshhh...I am on my third set of steak knives.

Jun 6, 2018, 3:54 PM

Maybe you just didn't click on the link in the confirmation email.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I love in that one where they say "the COPS" are . . . .***

Jun 6, 2018, 12:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jun 6, 2018, 12:42 PM

No joke though, my brother works with a guy who got one of those calls about a month ago and he was convinced it was the IRS. He was all worried and stressed out. My brother got a couple minutes of it on video. There were several people standing there trying to convince him it was a fraud but it took them 30 minutes or so before he finally hung up. It was an Indian guy on the phone and this guy was ready to give him his debit card number to make a payment. It was quite hilarious watching this guy pace around and stressed out for no reason.

my mother in law gets paranoid everytime she gets an

Jun 6, 2018, 1:01 PM

Email saying her apple account has been turned off. It is sad but a little funny glad they talked hIm out of it

This is exactly why I don't pay taxes.

Jun 6, 2018, 12:45 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^^^seems smart

Jun 6, 2018, 12:58 PM

Imagine the good I could do if I had put all my money in blockbuster or toysrus years ago

I got an email for AMAZING sunglasses

Jun 6, 2018, 12:46 PM

for a SUPER deal along with Chuggs boots.

I can order them for you so when you appear before the press, you will be unrecognizable. I get an email from them at least 10 times per day.

Also, if you want to look your best, Jos A. Banks has some sweet deals every day that they let me know about.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

If you need some cash

Jun 6, 2018, 12:56 PM

I was recently notified that I won the Dutch lottery. I didn't even know I was playing but I'll take it anyway! Once I send them my bank account information they'll deposit my winnings. Just let me know how much you need.

So Tito Jackson is running an IRS hotline?

Jun 6, 2018, 1:02 PM

Glad to hear he’s back on his feet and once again contributing to society!

~JKB

Well, if you decide not to pay and go to prison

Jun 6, 2018, 1:30 PM

+=

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Jun 6, 2018, 1:33 PM

Hey, I can help you. I won $5000 the other day. All I had to do was use my credit card to buy $200 worth of personalized pens and pencils. As soon as I get my pens and award, I’ll tmail you a check??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, see you later.***

Jun 6, 2018, 1:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

This is probably the nicest thing you’ve bet said to me Francis***

Jun 6, 2018, 1:36 PM

"you’ve bet said to me"?***

Jun 6, 2018, 1:38 PM

bet should be ever. I won’t bother editing bc I’m

Jun 6, 2018, 2:12 PM

Sure you already took a screenshot

I tried to write you info

Jun 6, 2018, 2:31 PM

Down, but stupid oak pen wouldn't write. So I used a cheap pen instead. Problem solved. Nigerian princess in mail to me. IRS no longer calling. Nice girls just want to show me their pigs for free. Be right back. Thank God for word correction. Otherwise I would be banned.

Jun 6, 2018, 3:44 PM

If those Nigerian funds don't get transferred before you have to pay the IRS I should be able to help. I just bought $10,000 worth of this new cryptocurrency that promises 10% returns every day. Hopefully that's compounded daily. I tried to ask after I deposited my money but haven't heard back yet. I'm sure they'll let me know soon.

Jun 6, 2018, 3:53 PM

True story, I used to coach girls high school basketball. We had stopped at a Wendy's on the way back from a game and one of my players got a call from her dad wanting to make sure she was OK. He had just received a call from his mother, my players grandmother, saying that her granddaughter had called her from Honduras and had been arrested on trumped up drug charges. They wanted $2,500 to release her. The woman actually gave them access to her bank account and they took over 10k. She said the girl on the phone sounded like her granddaughter but it was a bad connection.

I don't know why it didn't cross her mind that her 16 year old granddaughter probably wouldn't have been in Honduras during the school year.

that is terrible and they prey on the older folks.

Jun 6, 2018, 3:59 PM

They should be whipped with a cat of nine tails or something painful

This might help.

Jun 6, 2018, 5:31 PM

Jun 6, 2018, 6:01 PM

You should probably send a valid credit card number and cvv for something this serious ??

Jun 6, 2018, 11:14 PM

Was the caller named Lois Lerner and is your family

Jun 6, 2018, 6:33 PM

made up of red-blooded 'Mericans?

If so, it was nice knowing you.

Jun 6, 2018, 11:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 3:45 PM

That correct. All your money are belong to us! :)

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic