Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Its amazing that I see people turning against Tajh.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Its amazing that I see people turning against Tajh.

Dec 4, 2013, 11:58 PM

All he's done for this university on and off the field and there are some people sending him hate for losing to the Coots. He didn't lose on purpose and to those with a brain, he has represented the school and led the team beautifully. We have some fans that went from giving him a standing ovation to wishing he was already gone or calling for his benching in the bowl game. News Flash: he's got one game left in orange and we better ALL take it in. There won't be one like Tajh ever again. He's never turned against us, so why should we do it to him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tajh was good. He did not produce big in our biggest games.***

Dec 5, 2013, 12:51 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tajh was good. He did not produce big in our biggest games.***

Dec 5, 2013, 12:58 AM

While that might feel true, it isn't really true. He has big wins over two ranked VT teams, one in the ACCCG, #5 UGA, top 10 LSU, a ranked (I don't remember the ranking) FSU, two wins over Auburn. He has won plenty of big games, but when we fail we fail miserably.

OK, ' some of our biggest games'.***

Dec 5, 2013, 1:19 AM

Re: Tajh was good. He did not produce big in our biggest games.***

Dec 5, 2013, 4:49 AM [ in reply to Tajh was good. He did not produce big in our biggest games.*** ]

So the games against...

2013 - UGA
2012 - LSU
2012 - Auburn
2011 - Auburn
2011 - FSU
2011 - VTx2

...weren't big games?

Tajh has been the glue that has kept this team relevant. He's won in spite of having just a BAD defense in 2011 and 2012. Not to mention he hasn't had a line that could protect him his entire time here ( 96 sacks allowed 2011-2013 ). Now, I'm not gonna sit here say that Tajh is completely not at fault for some of the losses but he definitely takes WAYYY too much of the blame imo.

Re: Its amazing that I see people turning against Tajh.

Dec 5, 2013, 2:44 AM

Last I knew, T Boyd didn't throw the INT in the first series at SC, and he didn't drop the punt returns. His late TO's, granted, did nothing to advance a chance at a comeback. But, CU would have had a comfortable lead if not for the early TO's. Clemson doesn't have the fumbled punts and Sammy's INT and we're talking about Tajh getting a chance to go to NYC as a Heisman finalist.

Dec 5, 2013, 6:46 AM

But he was responsible for most of the sacks awarded to South Carolina and has consistently displayed a penchant to panic during big games, as does his OC. Those two late interceptions in the Sough Carolina game were costly, you can't ignore them.

Most importantly, that second half fumble was a battle of wills and Tajh surrendered.

Dec 5, 2013, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Its amazing that I see people turning against Tajh. ]

Did He ...or Did He not fumble wth the score 17-24 and we were driving to tie it up ..
I like Tajh ...but he just doesn't do well in pressure situations...that's not to be confused with "hating" on him ...He has done a lot of positive things as well but reality is just that and can't be altered by glossing over the areas you don't like ..

Can anyone say L$U game last year! He was great!*

Dec 5, 2013, 6:11 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

I agree! Very thankful for Tajh and all he did for us!!

Dec 5, 2013, 7:13 AM

I wish him the best in the NFL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tajh has been good and done great. He has been a good

Dec 5, 2013, 7:16 AM

ambassador for Clemson. He has his flaws on the field, and I'm still not convinced that he reads defenses very well. Seems to make his mind up where he's going before the snap and throws into coverage when someone else is open. But he certainly is a leader and has a desire and will to get after it on the field. That we will certainly miss.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I swear, some of these "fans"...

Dec 5, 2013, 7:26 AM

Are just an absolute embarrassment.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic