Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team

Apr 11, 2015, 8:29 PM

Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team

Apr 11, 2015, 8:43 PM

What did he tweet?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2015, 8:52 PM

The tweets are news to me. Anybody?

Couldn't have been too bad...

Apr 11, 2015, 8:53 PM

or it would have been headlines in The State paper...lead the news on WIS...and been all the coot boards were talking about

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2015, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team ]

Something about not enough food and having to go to bed hungry .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess is that he can eat a lot of food***

Apr 11, 2015, 9:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was angry at the school about money issues

Apr 11, 2015, 9:15 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team ]

Relating to his pulling out of the semester after a deadline. The implication was he had borrowed money he claimed was used for food. Clearly he regretted it as he deleted the tweets.

here ya go

Apr 11, 2015, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team ]

Either stay 60% of the semester or get the medical attention I need... Hmmm #goodjobclemson

As much money as us athletes make this is how we're treated.

It's great when you owe the university $525 after you withdraw for a loan I had to get because I couldn't afford to feed myself.

Re: here ya go

Apr 12, 2015, 6:25 AM

I know he can eat a lot, but that doesn't mean he needs to. I would like to know more. I would think the team would be sure to get the players ALL they needed. Was he having weight issues? I just don't see this as a team thing. I have been a big fan of his since his recruitment. He had that Tiger spirit.
I pray he gets the help he needs.

Arent all of his meals at the training table paid for by

Apr 13, 2015, 9:51 AM

the athletic scholarship he receives?

marlborocountycoot = tigerfanjack = alltimeClemson

Apr 13, 2015, 10:06 AM

Pretty sure the training table is only 1 meal a day

Apr 13, 2015, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Arent all of his meals at the training table paid for by ]

and the dining halls on campus close at around 8. If you're in class, practice, weight lifting, or study hall from lunchtime till 9 or 10pm, you could end up going to bed hungry.

I personally think Clemson should have a 24 hour dining hall, UGA has one.

Re: Pretty sure the training table is only 1 meal a day

Apr 13, 2015, 10:16 AM

Thanks Penthouse. Most informative post in this thread. Leadliar you are an a**hole!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: here ya go

Apr 12, 2015, 7:34 AM [ in reply to here ya go ]

Thanks cutiger250.

Inquiring minds want to know - what did he tweet?***

Apr 11, 2015, 8:51 PM

It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems***

Apr 11, 2015, 9:16 PM

Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems***

Apr 11, 2015, 9:44 PM

i find it hard to believe dabo and the coaches have no knowledge of what he put on social media. as much as we use social media of all types to recruit and stay in touch with propective players. dabo hired our current announcer to do nothing but monitor social media sites. now with turnipseed and all the other coaches, including dabo, should they not know exactly what the deal is with jg. are we to believe the kid just left school and no one knows why or contacted him to find out? if in fact it was a medical issue, then say that so everyone can respect to some degree, the privacy issue, but what is with a loan issue and not getting enough to eat? there seems to be some missing issues and facts. or maybe it is like dabo telling us that cole gives us the best chance to win.

Apr 11, 2015, 10:02 PM

It's not all that hard to comprehend. It's called letting the kid blow off steam while you as the coach and the adult take it in stride and allow it to die down without making a big deal about it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2015, 10:20 PM

dropping out of school is no big deal? blowing off steam or quitting the program? and then to say as dabo did, that you don't know what jg put on a social media site? do you really buy that? where was his position coach ( caldwell) during all this?

Tell 'em leadcoot

Apr 11, 2015, 10:44 PM

sad

HEY IT'S DBAG TIGER. You pay PsychoTea yet???***

Apr 13, 2015, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems*** ]

Apr 12, 2015, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems*** ]

Your exactly right Apextiger....couldn't agree more. It amazes me how frequently "fans" attack players for perceived transgressions. I was stunned by the vitriol toward Rodriguez over a simple comment.

Also, is the "Apex" in your name Apex, NC?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What happened to that great advice you gave me today?

Apr 11, 2015, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems*** ]

Naturally, you were just running your mouth.

Re: What happened to that great advice you gave me today?

Apr 11, 2015, 10:39 PM

i was trying to tell you not to be upset if you ask a question that people do not want to talk about or you will get attacked. just ignore them ask any question or post anything that you want to. i agree your question was a good one and i also think people do not want this discussed because it will not bring positive findings.

Lead Fuqtard***

Apr 11, 2015, 11:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: What happened to that great advice you gave me today?

Apr 12, 2015, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: What happened to that great advice you gave me today? ]

Or you simply continue to antagonize with your coot laden agenda and have found yourself the perfect candidate to be your little follower? Well maybe not now cuz it sounds like he just called you out for speaking bs.
In truth as stated before ,it's none of the fans business.

Apr 13, 2015, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: What happened to that great advice you gave me today? ]

Tell 'em leadcoot

Apr 11, 2015, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems*** ]

smh

Re: Tell 'em leadcoot

Apr 11, 2015, 11:33 PM

Somebody doesn't like Clemson , but pretends and drives on as does an 8 year old child , when everyone of the adults in their life knows that they are pretending and they simply are too preoccupied with themselves to refrain from the charade.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 12, 2015, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems*** ]

You can best bet the staff have been aware of the tweet. It's just something they are not going to get into publicly.

Tell 'em, lead coot!***

Apr 12, 2015, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you've got to read between the lines.....it is non of the

Apr 13, 2015, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems*** ]

publics business. Move on, we don't need to know everything!

Apr 13, 2015, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems*** ]

US ? nice try coot and who give this fake a tu

Apr 13, 2015, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: It's always go to hear kids fixing their problems*** ]

Tattoos are expensive. Misappropriated funds

Apr 12, 2015, 2:57 PM

Nothing wrong with tattoos just seems like if you don't have money for food you shouldn't have it for something so trivial

Clemson fans are the best; can't wait to get back...

Apr 13, 2015, 2:11 PM

Apparently, all is well with Jay as of this weekend.

https://twitter.com/Jay_Guillermo57/status/587075596833947648

https://twitter.com/Jay_Guillermo57/status/586936292757401600

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic