Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got no problem with Monty Lee being
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,580

Got no problem with Monty Lee being

Jun 12, 2015, 11:09 AM

an ex-cock coach and if he is the one I believe he will love Clemson. Brad Scott turned out pretty good along with his son Jeff playing for Clemson and now working for Dabo. Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Comparing red delicious apples to granny Smith.

Jun 12, 2015, 11:13 AM

Yes they have similarities but they are different.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I agree

Jun 12, 2015, 11:17 AM

I don't mind coach that has a mentor who has won a couple of National Championships. Coot or not. Really think he would do well and the Clemson people would love him. Of course, if I had a crystal ball and could predict the future I wouldn't be sitting behind this computer screen today.

I dont have a problem with him but

Jun 12, 2015, 11:18 AM

I think I might like the Md, Uva and TCU guys a little better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a non-issue. Just because he coached at cooterville,

Jun 12, 2015, 11:32 AM

it doesn't mean he's a coot at heart. If, deep down in his heart he's a coot, like most of us are tigers, then he wouldn't coach at Clemson - period. If he does come here to be our coach, then that means that any connection he may have had with the coots was probably never that deep to begin with. Therefore, if he's a good coach, I'll take him in a heartbeat.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: It's a non-issue. Just because he coached at cooterville,

Jun 12, 2015, 11:54 AM

My son played for Coach Lee relatively early in his coaching career. At the time, he was an assistant at Spartanburg Methodist; and, during the summer, he was the Head Coach of the Diamond Devils's 17-U team. It was with the Diamond Devils that my son played for him.

Based on that experience, I consider Coach Lee a gifted coach; someone who had clearly "found his calling." He's the sort of coach that inspires intense loyalty among his players; the sort that they'll "walk through walls for."

Over the course of a baseball career that included the ACC, Cape Cod Baseball League, and professional baseball, my son had the good fortune of playing for a number of exceptional coaches. He considers Coach Lee among the very best he had at any time.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,580
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic