Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cole Bashers and Bashing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Cole Bashers and Bashing

Dec 11, 2014, 7:18 AM

What is your damage , people ? At least 2134 (now 2135) posts have been created on TN just in order to throw insults at this kid , whoop him verbally for bad play and generally defile his image in front of anyone who would read it .
I say enough . I say anyone who responds to this post with bad feelings and words about Cole should look at their own shortcomings and think about how they might improve them in their own lives.
Enough with the hate .
Is you Clemson or is you ain't ?
GO TIGERS ! (all of 'em)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Ok, I am going to try out for Clemson QB in the Spring

Dec 11, 2014, 7:25 AM

Yea I have many faults. One of them is not being able to throw the football worth a s.... By your logic Dabo should let me play anyway, so I am hopeful!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, I am going to try out for Clemson QB in the Spring

Dec 11, 2014, 7:27 AM

another one of your faults is posting stupid stuff on the internet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously when I put on that Uniform you will get a LOT

Dec 11, 2014, 7:28 AM

of TDs for bashing me like that

Re: Seriously when I put on that Uniform you will get a LOT

Dec 11, 2014, 7:33 AM

Clemson uniform denotes character.

you might have an issue there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Dec 11, 2014, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Ok, I am going to try out for Clemson QB in the Spring ]

#9 to steveport 35-17 66-42-4

Re: Cole Bashers and Bashing

Dec 11, 2014, 7:41 AM

I have many shortcomings and lots of things I need to improve in my life, just like everyone else. With that said,

Cole stoudt is the worst qb in the history of qbs. No "sweet little I love cole stoudt" posts on the internet will ever change that. So add this post to the list of cole bashing, cuz that guy couldn't play qb if his life depended on it.

Let me ask you this ...

Dec 11, 2014, 8:16 AM

Regardless of Cole's abilities or lack of ... who makes the decisions on who steps onto the field at the QB position? Don't you think you should bash that guy instead?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think that's allowed?***

Dec 11, 2014, 8:26 AM

can we criticize poor coaching which includes...

Dec 11, 2014, 7:43 AM

Bad decisions in choosing who to put on the field

Bad decisions in recruiting choices

Bad decisions in assistant coaches who continue to underperform in coaching up the talent they have been given on the o line

you can do what you want. just know the

Dec 11, 2014, 7:54 AM

Word s coming out of your keyboard will be used to judge you.

If you are going to make futile comments on s free internet message board that has no impact on the football team then I would suggest sticking with the coaches.. they are grown men.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I just hope Nick starts***

Dec 11, 2014, 8:06 AM

Well he's probably not going to...

Dec 11, 2014, 8:16 AM

So could U #### already?

totally agree!

Dec 11, 2014, 8:09 AM [ in reply to you can do what you want. just know the ]

I decided long ago, I won't vent my frustration on the players and stick to the coaches. After all, they are the ones getting paid $1.3 million/year and asking us to support the program so they can keep getting paid. At that point, they are fair game for criticism, warranted or not. ??

Tell 'em coot

Dec 11, 2014, 1:00 PM

Cole may be an improved QB with new coach hopefully!***

Dec 11, 2014, 11:35 AM [ in reply to can we criticize poor coaching which includes... ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately....right, wrong, or indifferent the..........

Dec 11, 2014, 8:14 AM

"bad feelings"/"anger"/etc..... are/were fueled early on by Dabo's continuous defense of cole vs watson. Constantly getting "snippy" with the media when asked about the QB situation, to which dabo responds "there is no situation....cole gives us the best chance to win".

the general anger isn't necessarily due to cole being a bad QB as much as it is the constant defending of cole's play and "undermining" of the general fans' football intelligence by the coaches and here on tnet............Most of us if not all haven't been a coach on this level, however it doesn't take a coach, nor does it take watching PRACTICE to recognize that cole stoudt isn't a good QB.......and watson SHOULD'VE been #1 all year.

I'd be willing to bet some of the same people bashing the "cole bashers" for bashing.......are also the first to bash chad kelly when the opportunity presents itself..............right wrong or indifferent.........it's hypocritical.

it is what it is at this point......everybody just wants to somehow win the OU game (as impossible as it seems) and put "the year of cole" behind us.

Re: Unfortunately....right, wrong, or indifferent the..........

Dec 11, 2014, 8:56 AM

pheebo what you need to do is go find Sherman and Mr. Peabody , jump in the way back machine and fix this season.

Get Kelly to stop acting like a spoiled brat and getting dismissed. Tell Watson not to brake his collar bone so he could practice and play in the spring game.

Tell the O and D linemen and backs not to do what they did to get suspended for the 1st game.

Could you do this for us ?

Not bashing but facts

Dec 11, 2014, 8:14 AM

1) Is he the worst QB to ever put on a tiger uniform?
2) Is his QBR the lowest among DIV I QBs?

If the answer is yes to those questions, then u call it bashing and we call dissatisfaction of the product and we have the right as alumni or even customers to show our dislike to the product.
The entire team is superb and Exciting to watch with the exception of one crucial position that touches the football on every offensive play.

I see what u saying that we should support him regardless since he is a tiger. We do love him and he is considered a tiger and he is loved for it. However, it is like having a son that he is in jail every other day. You love him but you can not support him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

You've never had a family member***

Dec 11, 2014, 8:20 AM

In prison then... You still show support. They need to see your face an know you care.

There is no Cole bashing, people are just pointing out the fact...

Dec 11, 2014, 8:19 AM

That he doesn't have the ability to even be third stringer at an FBS school. In fact he would struggle in FCS, too. Fact are facts, and he didn't inherit a gene from his dad to play the position. Keep in mind he was committed to Wyoming before committing to us.

Excuse the morans

Dec 11, 2014, 8:23 AM

"Hey! u bash chad kelly, so that gives me the right to bash whoever i want, especially cole...cuz if your bashing, i can bash, right?"

No nice bones?

No bigger man in ya?

Re: Excuse the morans

Dec 11, 2014, 9:28 AM

you're**** HTH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

really? well I'm glad the facts are posted often

Dec 11, 2014, 8:34 AM [ in reply to There is no Cole bashing, people are just pointing out the fact... ]

And repeatedly. . Gosh. If they weren't people may not know. If they were not posted often people may forget.

Golly. . The simple folk may not realize that throwing ints is bad.

I wonder. .. If people know the facts but don't constantly post them because they also know it serves no positive purpose.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Am i bashing Cole Stoudt if i say he's a bad QB?

Dec 11, 2014, 8:24 AM

What am i supposed to do? Lie? Not talk about Clemson football at all?

Re: Am i bashing Cole Stoudt if i say he's a bad QB?

Dec 11, 2014, 8:27 AM

seems to me there are over 100 more players on the team you could talk about. why talk #### about a guy that has given 4 years of his life busting his ### for the team you claim to support. i am quite sure he is not screwing up just to give you something to talk about.

I'm not starting posts and going out of my way to bash

Dec 11, 2014, 8:36 AM

the kid, but I've given my opinion a few times that i don't think there's any reason to start him or give him 1st team reps leading up the bowl. He's proved himself to be ineffective and he's gone after this season, so give someone else a chance to get some experience and see what they can do. That's pretty much the extent of my opinion regarding Cole Stoudt. If somebody finds that offensive i don't really know what to say. Do i need to send Cole a 16th place Little League trophy to atone for my opinion that he should be benched?

Dabo is that you?***

Dec 11, 2014, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Am i bashing Cole Stoudt if i say he's a bad QB? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

He's paid his dues.

Dec 11, 2014, 10:39 AM

Would you rather have a guy who gets upset during a spring game and rear ends pageant girls??

Re: He's paid his dues.

Dec 12, 2014, 6:18 AM

Can he complete a pass past the line of scrimmage?

sure it's easy.......

Dec 11, 2014, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Am i bashing Cole Stoudt if i say he's a bad QB? ]

cole stoudt give us the best chance to win

now you try!

Re: Am i bashing Cole Stoudt if i say he's a bad QB?

Dec 11, 2014, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Am i bashing Cole Stoudt if i say he's a bad QB? ]

Yes.. I mean tell us something we DONT know for once.

It's a message board

Dec 11, 2014, 9:05 AM

Take the good with the bad.

#18 shouldn't play another down for Clemson. It's not bashing, it's fact. He shouldn't play anymore due to poor performance.

Think about it... Hopper drops a couple of passes and the whole Tiger Nation forgets his name. What about Howard? He never really turned the corner, so he doesn't play anymore.

Imagine if you performed terribly over and over again at your job. Would your employer continue to give you opportunities? You'd be out of business if so.

Re: It's a message board

Dec 11, 2014, 9:18 AM

Well this touched off a discussion !
Still , all I succeeded in doing was opening another Cole Sucks post ...at least for those that wish to see it that way .

DB23

Dec 11, 2014, 9:21 AM [ in reply to It's a message board ]

Perhaps # 18 is all we have. Nick is 3rd string for a reason. Hope the Coaches know what they're doing.

Dec 11, 2014, 9:25 AM

I suppose discussing doubts and apprehensions with the decision making at the school on the coaching level is one thing , but what is accomplished by insulting a player or players who have failed to succeed or just live up to people's varying expectations ?
I guess some folks just love to frame their world in the haze of disagreement and doubt ....which makes sense to me albeit in a very discouraging way.

DB23

Dabo realized that time was up for both Chads

Dec 11, 2014, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: It's a message board ]

Morris hit his ceiling and created the Kelly mess by recruiting only him and Kelly imploded.

Re: Cole Bashers and Bashing***

Dec 11, 2014, 9:35 AM

Re: Cole Bashers and Bashing***

Dec 11, 2014, 10:30 AM

That's a funny meme

DB23

I is Clemson,

Dec 11, 2014, 10:37 AM

and Cole be bad. Like the kid, glad he's not a scumbag. Wish he wasn't our starting QB. Still hoping we win the bowl game.

Is that okay with you, OP?

This is the problem with the Clemson fanbase

Dec 11, 2014, 11:22 AM

No winners mentality. I'm getting sick of people wanting to praise kids for just being a Tiger. That kid has no value to the program as a QB unless he is a winner, which he is not. We have won in spite of Cole, but he is not a winner. People are just tired of his getting on the field and throwing an " at prompt to" interception". Simple as that. The only reason I cheered for him on senior day was because he is a senior and I don't have to watch him play anymore.

Tell 'em coot

Dec 11, 2014, 1:01 PM

agree - lets expect the best from Cole with new coach

Dec 11, 2014, 11:36 AM

how can a player believe in himself when his coach doesn't.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic