Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spencer Region
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

Spencer Region

May 7, 2012, 12:53 PM

We were all excited when he comitted. Any know how he is
developing / progressing?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is developing outward....

May 7, 2012, 12:54 PM

cant keep his weight in check.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His 40 time is down

May 7, 2012, 12:58 PM

He can now chug an entire 40 oz beer in under 5 seconds.

Is that shotgun or via funnel?***

May 7, 2012, 3:30 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His 40 time is down

May 7, 2012, 5:00 PM [ in reply to His 40 time is down ]

Thats OK WP could drink a case of 24 as fast as someone could pop the tops

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is unnecessary and just wrong!

May 8, 2012, 7:55 AM [ in reply to His 40 time is down ]

Pitiful!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Training table is crucial for this kid

May 7, 2012, 1:00 PM

If he can just cut some of that weight he'd be a solid second stringer and even in the discussion as a starter. He has a mean streak and likes to flatten people.

Re: Training table is crucial for this kid

May 7, 2012, 1:07 PM

Hope he can find the discipline to eat the right
things. Maybe Coach Batson can spend some more time with him too. Hate to see a young man with so much potential
not develop.

Where are the Coaches & Trainer?

May 7, 2012, 9:49 PM

Coaches need to set weight goals for Region. He hits them he gets opportunities. He misses them; he loses scholarship.

He's at Clemson on scholarship to play football. If his food addiction does not allow him to support the team, sadly it's time to move along. Scholarships cannot be confused with charity.

Re: Where are the Coaches & Trainer?

May 8, 2012, 8:17 AM

how do any of you know

thank you

May 8, 2012, 8:27 AM

+1

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2012, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Where are the Coaches & Trainer? ]

That speaks pretty loudly. You are one of the people who think people are anti Clemson if they question anything. Its quite sad. We would still have Tommy Bowden and Larry Shyatt if it was up to you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

May 8, 2012, 9:37 AM

You don't know a freakin thing about me KID

Larry Shaytt was the worst coach to ever hit Clemson

If it were up to you, you'd fire every freakin coach we have if they lose 2 in a row

May 8, 2012, 9:39 AM

Once again talking out of your ###. Happy with 4 of 5 of the main sports at Clemson I follow.

null

May 8, 2012, 11:11 AM

Yeah let Dabo lose 3 or 4 this year and you'll be right back where you were in 2010

May 8, 2012, 12:11 PM

Once again false. Are you incapable of posting facts?

null

Its Crazy How Clemson Fans Dog Our Players

May 8, 2012, 12:24 PM

I love how everyone on here is so high and mighty about their weight odds are you guys are fat in your own right. I bet Spencer is in better shape cardio wise then #### near everyone here. When is the last time you did mat drills? or summer workouts?

Like it or not some people are naturally big. Yes he has a gut but he is better put together the mount Cody. I don't recall Bama fans hammering him for his weight you know why? Because they are smart enough to know that you need monsters with a nasty streak in them. He just needs to be able to go all out for 60 mins.

Next time you call this kid something why don't you do it to his face. I bet you won't.

Re: Its Crazy How Clemson Fans Dog Our Players

May 8, 2012, 12:26 PM

I go to the gym 3 times a week. I think I could easily out last Spencer in Cardio.

I havent done Matt drills since I was in High school. I am not sure what that has to do with anything though. I dont play Football.

I do however run about 3 miles 3 times a week.

null

May 8, 2012, 12:33 PM

So this gives you a right to talk $hit about one of our football players? Because you run? Well if you and Spencer ever had words all that running training will come in handy.
BTW if you did say anything about him originally then why even bother responding.

May 8, 2012, 12:38 PM

lol--you're right. Short of having a death wish, none of the goobers who talk sh!t about a Clemson player on this board would say that stuff in the same room, much less to a players face.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2012, 3:21 PM

Now Jim you better stop or he'll hit you with his facts

May 8, 2012, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Its Crazy How Clemson Fans Dog Our Players ]

I am talking #### by pointing out that he is out of shape?

Good lord.

null

May 8, 2012, 3:22 PM

Was William Perry out of shape?

May 8, 2012, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Its Crazy How Clemson Fans Dog Our Players ]

Also pointing out that Spence is over weight is not "dogging him"

null

^^^^Gets it

May 8, 2012, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Where are the Coaches & Trainer? ]

Like you, I'm sick of the water carriers like DSP who think that any criticism of S&C is "off limits". Little beyotch never played a snap of ball in his life, that much is obvious.

Does that Region have it's own zipcode?

May 7, 2012, 10:30 PM

Hope he gets in shape!

Re: Does that Region have it's own zipcode?

May 8, 2012, 12:57 AM

kid has been on campus for less than year, he will be fine.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's expanding his presence on the team, that's for sure.***

May 8, 2012, 8:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: He's expanding his presence on the team, that's for sure.***

May 8, 2012, 9:20 AM

I want him expanding his presence some where around Tajh Boyd to give him a couple of extra seconds to find his targets. Teams are going to continue to blitz Tajh until our O line stops it. I think that our team and all other teams know that if Tajh has time, he will pick them apart. Tajh + 5 seconds, we score every possession.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's expanding his presence on the team, that's for sure.***

May 8, 2012, 9:24 AM

Well, I hate to re-ignite the S&C debate again, but....how is it a lot of our guys seems to gain "bad" weight during the football season? Boyd included, by the way. Seems to be that the players--and YES, the S&C coaches--are equally to blame. It's insulting to a lot of IPTAY donors that a kid comes to play D1 football on a scholarship at Clemson and lets himself go like that. No way that should be happening.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

sammy watkins gets pinched for weed, possession of a

May 8, 2012, 9:39 AM

controlled substance and you're effing concerned that joey batson can't snuggle with spencer region at night to insure he doesn't order dominoes?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sammy watkins gets pinched for weed, possession of a

May 8, 2012, 9:55 AM

What a tool you are. He said coaches SHOULDN'T have to babysit players, and that they need to step up. Sammy, Bellamy and yes, Region too I agree 100% with what he said.

May 8, 2012, 10:07 AM

where did he say it? he says 'both are to blame' and he's insulted along with a lot of iptay donors[really? i know a ton that never, EVER mention it]

he also says 'a lot' gain bad weight and mentions 1 outside region? 2 of 100[85 scholly] is a lot?

i don't see what he sees, but he and others are INSULTED? please.

Re: He's expanding his presence on the team, that's for sure.*** [1]
Posted: May 8, 2012 9:24 AM Reply

Well, I hate to re-ignite the S&C debate again, but....how is it a lot of our guys seems to gain "bad" weight during the football season? Boyd included, by the way. Seems to be that the players--and YES, the S&C coaches--are equally to blame. It's insulting to a lot of IPTAY donors that a kid comes to play D1 football on a scholarship at Clemson and lets himself go like that. No way that should be happening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2012, 10:14 AM

"he's insulted"? Where did you learn to read? He didn't write that. He wrote "a lot of IPTAY donors"...that's your spinning it to match your narrative. And yes, "both" means PLAYERS and coaches. English comprehension much? Just admit you were wrong, rather than back peddling and trying to weasel your way out of it. I'll call out foolishness every, single time I see it. Sorry you don't like it but your snarky little comments are just plain childish.

so he's speaking for others and not himself? seems that's 2

May 8, 2012, 10:17 AM

of you.

he dredges up the S&C debate over 1 individual. where again did he say they shouldn't be 'babysat' mr. reading comprehension?

speaking of bs and foolishness, you're full of it.

Re: so he's speaking for others and not himself? seems that's 2

May 8, 2012, 10:27 AM

Just keep digging yourself a bigger hole. South Carolina averaged 53 lbs muscle gained on their DL compared to the 17 lbs. muscle gained at Clemson. Devin Taylor went from 6-6 225 to 6-7 260. Melvin Ingram went from 6-2 224 to 6-2 276. Travian Robinson went from 6-4 230 to 6-4 303. At the same time, we see guys like Rennie Moore go from 6-5 260 to 6-4 270. Batson put 10 lbs of muscle on a DT in five years. Ricky Sapp gained roughly 25lbs in his time here.

Want to hear more? DaQuan Bowers came in listed as 6-4 267. His Jr. numbers were 6-4 275. Compare his gains to, say, Cliff Matthews at South Carolina. It ain't even close.

Case closed. I can go all day if I have to confuse you with facts.

i love deflection in the morning...

May 8, 2012, 10:42 AM

smells like, victory.

Re: i love deflection in the morning...

May 8, 2012, 11:10 AM

No, the sting of defeat is more your style.

the only sting is in your head

May 8, 2012, 11:14 AM

when you try to think.

if you can't stay on subject, you've lost or are lost.

i'm going with both.

Re: so he's speaking for others and not himself? seems that's 2

May 8, 2012, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: so he's speaking for others and not himself? seems that's 2 ]

Batson made him shorter? Dang that's hard to do

those are the facts apparently.***

May 8, 2012, 11:15 AM

Re: those are the facts apparently.***

May 8, 2012, 11:21 AM

Hey waterboy, look at the stats when he was signed out of h.s. vs. CU athletic dept. It is what it is, you tool.

Per CU athletics:
http://www.clemsontigers.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/moore_rennie01.html

Per Rivals
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Rennie-Moore%20Jr.-49268

so he shrunk 2"? is that what you're suggesting?***

May 8, 2012, 11:31 AM

Re: so he shrunk 2"? is that what you're suggesting?***

May 8, 2012, 3:39 PM

No, it's probably recruiting aservices trying to boost the stock of some guys. I've seen Robert Nkemdiche listed as 6'4" 280lbs, 6'5" 260, 6'6" 270... which one is right we will probably never know for sure.

I'm 6'0" according to ESPN and 5'10" according to Rivals but I'm only 5'9" in shoes so you never know.

:^().***

May 8, 2012, 4:04 PM

whole lotta talk ab wanting to punish and crush people

May 8, 2012, 9:35 AM

when he signed. I was wondering what was going on w him also

"we see guys like Rennie Moore go from 6-5 260 to 6-4 270"

May 8, 2012, 11:04 AM

So we are shrinking guys now?
Ya'll need to grow up.Too bad for the Iptay donors that a 17/18 year old kid,who should still be in high school,is gaining a lil weight.You people will fuss and moan about anything.

Re: Spencer Region

May 8, 2012, 3:42 PM

Region is just too big around the middle. It's like he's smuggling a tire around his stomach. He's like 370 and a lot of it is right on his guy, whereas if you look at this recruit in the 2014 class, Orlando Brown at 6'9" 375 he looks nothign like Region.

But thinking about that Rennie Moore subject Alabama has this Brown kid listed as 6'7" 340 and every other site has him at 6'9" 375.

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic