Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's 1 loss , I know I know but......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,301

It's 1 loss , I know I know but......

Oct 14, 2017, 12:57 PM

How many of you really think this team can win out ?
I personally think we lose 2 out of GT, NCST and FSU.
Heck the Coot D will even give our O plenty of problems.
Last night we didn't get beat by the better team ,
We just looked like a clown show in every phase of the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's 1 loss , I know I know but......

Oct 14, 2017, 1:01 PM

it’s not like we don’t know how to win. We beat everyone else including AU and VT. It was clearly a bad game but that doesn’t mean we play like that in every other one.

Oct 14, 2017, 1:04 PM

I don't unfortunately. Too many deficiencies that good coaching staffs will pick up on. Weak OL, inconsistent QB threat, an OC that "panics", no kicker, poor secondary play, no deep threat or inability to attempt, no DW to bail us out.

Oct 14, 2017, 1:08 PM

An ineffective QB will make any OL look bad.

Remember the Harper days?

Oct 14, 2017, 1:06 PM

I hope we will be ok. They got us on a short week and we’ve played 3 teams in the top 15 so we are pretty beat up. Not making excuses but I feel like this will light a fire under their #####. How they respond to adversity will speak volumes. I seriously hope we don’t lose to the coots. State is a scary one but we seems to play up or down to our opponents.

Oct 14, 2017, 1:17 PM

Get HJ in there and start a new win streak and beat an undefeated U in the ACC title game. Hope for Auburn to win out with wins over Gawja & Bama.

Oct 14, 2017, 1:21 PM

Did you watch the first 5 games? We know how to win. I expect the coaches to correct the issues and we get rolling again. We contain GT well every year defensively, FSU looks anemic currently, and NC ST is tied with Pitt currently.

You guys act like the sky is falling when we lose a game and forget what we’ve already done this season. Trust the process. We will still have a better season than most expected and I’ll take that any day.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 1:47 PM

I totally agree. I think everyone should just relax. I believe Clemson will be just fine. The boys were tired and beat up. Dabo is going to use this loss for extra motivation. We are going to come out pissed off, salty and super hungry in 2 weeks. I feel bad for all the teams that we have to face after the bye week because I can tell you the are going to absolutely destroy them.

My takeaway from today ... NCSU at home looks very good

Oct 14, 2017, 1:28 PM

against a favored Clemson on the road. Take NCSU and the points ATS and hopefully Clemson can win outright. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 1:31 PM

The mantra on the Tigernet boards is "Trust the coaches" or "Trust the process". Which is true, to a point. The complete statement is "Trust the ____ until the ____ fails. Then the ____ is suspect until proven effective." So for the foreseeable future, the coaches/process are suspect to fail until they prove against GT the process still works, the coaches can win with an inexperienced/inaccurate kicker and either severely limited or ineffective or inexperienced QB. Can the coaches get them ready to play GT/FSU/NCSt/SCar? Will the players be mature enough to do the work? 2015 team was. 2016 team was. 2017 is a new team - you have to prove it to us again.

But even if they LOSE OUT....Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,301
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic