Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Opposing Sideline: Clemson at Notre Dame preview Q&A with Irish Breakdown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,584

TNET: Opposing Sideline: Clemson at Notre Dame preview Q&A with Irish Breakdown

Nov 4, 2020, 8:01 AM

Opposing Sideline: Clemson at Notre Dame preview Q&A with Irish Breakdown

The game of the year has finally arrived. The Clemson Tigers travel to South Bend on Saturday to face 6-0 Notre Dame. To give us an inside perspective on the Fighting Irish, we connected with Bryan Driskell from Irish Breakdown. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Opposing Sideline: Clemson at Notre Dame preview Q&A with Irish Breakdown

Nov 4, 2020, 8:20 AM

A super article. No bias at all.
Good questions and straightforward answers.
Kudos to both reporters.
Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It'd be nice to have Trevor's running ability

Nov 4, 2020, 10:58 AM

in this game to keep them honest and open things up. Maybe DJ can make some plays with his legs too bc we will need it. Im not confident that our Oline can move the line of scrimmage much, Etienne is going to make the most of his small windows (which he usually does over 4 quarters).

I do feel good about our passing attack. Last week DJ delivered throw after throw on the money when it counted most.

Re: It'd be nice to have Trevor's running ability

Nov 4, 2020, 11:49 AM

Not likely that the Tigers will allow el cinco to run the ball against ND. And they know that. The Tigers are one injury away from playing a walk onQB against The Irish.

Nov 4, 2020, 12:17 PM

I think hes got to run ... we may need Etienne to be a lead blocker so there's room. It almost makes me think about a DeShawn Watson-styled game plan. Use DJs legs to give the defense something else to think about, freeze the backers ... then things open up a bit for #9.

Nov 4, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: It'd be nice to have Trevor's running ability ]

I think hes got to run ... we may need Etienne to be a lead blocker so there's room. It almost makes me think about a DeShawn Watson-styled game plan. Use DJs legs to give the defense something else to think about, freeze the backers ... then things open up a bit for #9.

agreed...

Nov 4, 2020, 1:43 PM

Ideally you'd like to not see DJ run but it needs to happen some to keep honest. This is of course assuming we will struggle to run the ball early on.

Re: TNET: Opposing Sideline: Clemson at Notre Dame preview Q&A with Irish Breakdown

Nov 4, 2020, 12:16 PM

Always love previews like this. Especially when I know absolutely nothing about the opponent except that Ian Book is the name of the QB. Oh, and that the coach is Chip Kelly's dizygotic (Google it) twice-divorced twin. Great work!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,584
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic