Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It seems we have a Benedict Arnold on our hands...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

It seems we have a Benedict Arnold on our hands...

Dec 12, 2019, 11:50 AM

Claims to be a Clemson student

Dgrimm_6
My family moved to SC when I was little and I currently go to Clemson (I've always been a home body and didn't want to go far away) but my family is all from Ohio so I have been a huge buckeye fan my whole life. I can confirm the students and fans are the most arrogant people I have ever come across their sense of entitlement is off the charts. There has not been a single person I know that isn't supremely confident and think we have no chance they do not respect us in the slightest. I have a friend on the football team and when they found out they were playing us the entire team took videos laughing and basically celebrated.

Post is near the bottom:

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2019/12/110291/i-wanted-to-give-clemson-fans-the-benefit-of-the-doubt

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Probably Jhop.

Dec 12, 2019, 11:52 AM

He's head and shoulders above Stanley when it comes to trolling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably Jhop.

Dec 12, 2019, 11:59 AM

Could be-

He’s likely got more places to apply his useless energy since his TinCup alias was banned here.

Story reads as complete fabrication.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably Jhop.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Probably Jhop. ]

No way it's JHop. JHop and TinCup love Clemson way too much. I am a very good judge of character and those are two of the biggest fans on the site. Where have both of them been? I am worried.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It seems we have a Benedict Arnold on our hands...

Dec 12, 2019, 11:53 AM

I thought TigerSmith '75® was older.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

75 is year of graduation?

Dec 12, 2019, 11:55 AM

I reckon IQ isn't part of most folks' handle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2019, 11:54 AM

This isn't a new dynamic. This is simply an opposing fan

Dec 12, 2019, 11:58 AM

trying to stir up an entire message board and look like a hero.

Actually, it's been the OH St fans who have been doing the most bellowing about how good they are. I work with 2 and I've seen it all over the internet. They do have a good team and nobody from Clemson is questioning that. What we're reacting to is your cocksured assertion that we don't play anybody and therefore we can't possibly be ready for you. Alabama and every other 'great' team we've beaten in the last 6-8 years thought the same thing.

If you don't understand the nuances of who our coach(es) is, of course you're not going to get it. You have a good team, OH St. But, so do we. You better have your helmet strapped up tight because we aren't Michigan, Penn St, or Wisconsin. Not by a long shot. You can absolutely win this game. You can also get your ### handed to you, again.

I'm an Einstein fan.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:20 PM

Everything is relative. Bama was a good football team. Imo, this OSU team would have been curbstomped by last year's Bama team and TL ate their lunch and belched right in their mama's face.

Dec 12, 2019, 12:02 PM

Any player should take videos and celebrate when they find out they are in the CFP.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it couldn't be more obvious that

Dec 12, 2019, 12:14 PM

CUTigerDave®'s northern roots are finally showing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it couldn't be more obvious that

Dec 12, 2019, 12:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

This is grounds for immediate expulsion ***

Dec 12, 2019, 12:23 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what a #######

Dec 12, 2019, 12:28 PM

He could be enjoying going to Clemson amongst his peers and being at the school with the the elite program in the midst of their high point during his precious college years, that he'll remember forever.

Instead he's worried abut his stupid Buckeyes that he liked when he was 10 and actually dismisses his fellow college as "arrogant" because they are proud of their Tigers and wear orange to classes.

Not to mention having the nerve to not exist!***

Dec 12, 2019, 12:47 PM

null

Not a real Clemson student most likely.

Dec 12, 2019, 1:08 PM [ in reply to what a ####### ]

Just another pathetic troll.

Dec 12, 2019, 1:14 PM

" just a little bit wary of their first top 10 game all season" - in case OSU is not aware, CLEMSON is going to be their first Top Ten team that they have played all season.

And no - it does not count as to what they were when they were over-rated, as TAMU does not count towards anything for CLEMSON.

Dec 12, 2019, 1:27 PM

LOL at those losers. Even if they win, they are still losers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes it's hard for me to stop laughing when I hear

Dec 12, 2019, 3:18 PM

about a Yankee calling Southrons arrogant.

When they say "arrogant", they simply mean we don't "know our place."

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic