Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh boy. The power of the ganja
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Oh boy. The power of the ganja

Aug 5, 2018, 10:38 PM

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-reportedly-fear-substance-abuse-policy-discipline-for-wr-martavis-bryant/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh boy. The power of the ganja

Aug 5, 2018, 10:43 PM

I just smoked. People having to defend themselves over something natural with no additives and this post are both really Germanic.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you missed my point. Make a million plus a year

Aug 5, 2018, 10:50 PM

Or get suspended and work a day job like the rest of us. Option “A” please!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think you missed my point. Make a million plus a year

Aug 6, 2018, 12:21 PM

It’s a bigger travesty that an organization thinks it can tell grown men what they can and can’t do in the sanctity of their own home, especially when weed specifically has been proven to be safer than plenty of things that are perfect legal and won’t get you suspended.

“Rules are rules”

Well the rule needs to change. Martavis Bryant doesn’t need to change, his production on the field has obviously not been effected.

Grab a 40, walk into work and tell your boss its

Aug 6, 2018, 12:30 PM

Ok cause alcohol is legal and less dangerous than oxycodone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Grab a 40, walk into work and tell your boss its

Aug 6, 2018, 12:53 PM

Martavis isn’t smoking on the sideline.

Re: Grab a 40, walk into work and tell your boss its

Aug 6, 2018, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Grab a 40, walk into work and tell your boss its ]

What ticks me off is going to Pain Mgt. once a month to get Hydrocodone (heroin) for chronic arthritis in the spine, and being subject to random drug test to check for POT in the blood screen. DHEC mandated...talk about BS..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh boy. The power of the ganja

Aug 5, 2018, 11:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh boy. The power of the ganja ]

https://youtu.be/wF0-G5vgYUE

^^^^THIS^^^^

Aug 6, 2018, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh boy. The power of the ganja ]

Oh, cry me a river. SO what if it is natural until it is not a mandated illegal substance it pays not to use it. WOrk the counter at McDonalds or play in the NFL for serious $$$, not a difficult choice is it? My job has mandated testing for drugs and alcohol and that is all I need to understand to stay employed. Well, not really as it is just a retirement job to keep busy and if it was an issue I would not do it.

Re: ^^^^THIS^^^^

Aug 6, 2018, 2:06 PM

Why would he work at McDonald's? Martavis either has a degree from Clemson or could easily finish one, I'm sure he could work wherever he wants to. He could probably do your job

It prob didn't make it easier that he can walk to any corner

Aug 5, 2018, 10:48 PM

in Oakland and buy pot. Totally sucks he couldn't stay away, but this should give people pause before they suggest mj doesn't have any addictive qualities.
What a shame.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: It prob didn't make it easier that he can walk to any corner

Aug 5, 2018, 10:50 PM

I'd take a pause from them pills the docs love prescribing players

Re: It prob didn't make it easier that he can walk to any corner

Aug 5, 2018, 10:52 PM

I understand both of your comments. Just playing devil's advocate.

2 things.. If MB could stay on the field, he may have

Aug 5, 2018, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: It prob didn't make it easier that he can walk to any corner ]

needed pills or mj, but he sure can't need either from the wear and tear of football. Dude hasn't been able to stay on the field.

Secondly, one is approved and keeps me paid, the other doesn't. Not a real choice here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Really?

Aug 5, 2018, 10:52 PM

Quit posting outdated stories from June.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. BREAKING NEWS from June 15.***

Aug 6, 2018, 12:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

This story is from JUNE and has already been refuted.***

Aug 6, 2018, 12:18 AM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

This Might Be Martavis....Not Sure

Aug 6, 2018, 12:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ2d8fNK2kU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you say the power of the ganja...

Aug 6, 2018, 1:05 PM

Can it run a generator??

Re: When you say the power of the ganja...

Aug 6, 2018, 2:00 PM

Hemp could probably be processed like ethanol from corn. most likely, yes.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic