Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It must be awful convenient to talk about how great
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

It must be awful convenient to talk about how great

Oct 3, 2017, 5:27 PM

Bama is when they have yet to play a really solid team. I don’t care if it is bama , we really don’t know how they would handle a good team. As far as we know, auburn might whoop them this year.

Putting them number 1 without earning it is retarded. I don’t care who you are. Everyone looks overpowered against easy competition.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great

Oct 3, 2017, 5:31 PM

If we both run the table untill the first cfp rankings come out I bet we are 1.

Oct 3, 2017, 5:32 PM

Bama hasn’t only beaten 2 teams with a winning record, Vandy and Colorado st, both of which have wins against easy competition and lost against every decent team they have played. Not number 1ish to me.

Oct 3, 2017, 6:03 PM

To be fair, you're punishing them for breaking FSU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Oct 3, 2017, 6:27 PM

FSU has more issues than just a freshman QB, anybody with any form of football IQ can see that.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

You are dead on coot

Oct 3, 2017, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great ]

FlaSt was in the game till they started handing bammer the ball in the red zone & the QB got squished. BTW: It is a pleasure to have you on our bored.......I will never say "Go away coot"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I'll say it for you...Go away coot***

Oct 5, 2017, 1:36 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll say it for you...Go away coot***

Oct 5, 2017, 1:38 PM

lol cumshack

Oct 3, 2017, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great ]

To be fair, FSU's OL was trash last year and it was a miracle that their QB didn't get hurt last year. Hmmmmm.....trash OL's........hmmmmmm........who does that remind me of???

Rule of thumb - ignoring a problem doesn't fix it.

Oct 3, 2017, 6:08 PM

Haven't we learned? The AP and Coaches' Polls are worthless. The committee will rightfully have us #1 if we keep winning.

Oct 3, 2017, 6:10 PM

FSU was a better than average squad in the Kickoff Classic until the QB went down. He was to their offense what Deshaun was to the Tigers' offense the past two years. In fact,they were mmuch better than average with him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2017, 6:17 PM

It we will be settled in a few short months.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just holding out

Oct 3, 2017, 6:32 PM

hope that my Tigers are there

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Oct 3, 2017, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great ]

I'm in no hurry. Enjoying the ride!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2017, 6:20 PM

They will not be #1 in the first CFP ranking.

Oct 3, 2017, 6:30 PM

This is the best example That I have seen to verify how biased the polls are. Alabama has beaten 1 ranked opponent on a neutral field.. Clemson has beaten 3 ranked teams. Two of those wins were on the opposing teams home field. Clemson is the defending National Champion having beaten Alabama last year for the championship. Yet, Alabama has been ranked number 1 since day 1 of the season. Would any AP voter please explain the reasoning behind your idiotic voting. We all know don't we.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2017, 6:34 PM

^^^this^^^
Nuff said....

I can answer that...

Oct 3, 2017, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great ]

This is the SEC... it just means more.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2017, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great ]

I can't find one reason why I should care who is rated #1 at this point in the season. When it matters, I'll start caring.

If we can win the next ten games...

Oct 3, 2017, 6:38 PM

I think we have a good shot at ending up #1.

Oct 3, 2017, 6:45 PM

Clemson struggling with auburn, doesn't make auburn a good team. Louisville and Virginia tech have a combine one win vs teams with winning records.

I'd be more worried Clemson's mediocre passing game.

Oct 3, 2017, 7:04 PM

Struggled? Or followed a game plan? I think many would say the latter. And for anyone to say that Auburn Defense isn't darn good is not good is a bit farfetched.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2017, 7:19 PM

Struggled. Scored on 2/12 drives. 8 penalties. 2 turnovers. Less than 100 rushing yards.

Oct 3, 2017, 7:28 PM

While it would have absolutely been great to see them run up and down the field, coaches obviously could see the only way Auburn was getting back in the game was via turnovers by taking risks. Run three plays and punt seems like it worked out pretty well that night to me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like "but but you barely beat Troy," to me.***

Oct 4, 2017, 6:55 AM [ in reply to Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2017, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great ]

'bama's played:

FlaSt 1-2(currently unranked--were ranked as high as #3 in 1st game of season played on neutral field)
Fresno St 2-2(currently unranked)
Colorado St 3-2 (currently unranked)
Vanderbilt 3-2 (currently unranked)
Ole Miss 2-2 (currently unranked)

Vandy beat then #18 Kansas St...no other Bama opponent has beaten anybody with a pulse

Are you really comparing SOS between Clemson and Bama?? Clemson has at least played 3 teams currently ranked two of which were on their home fields.

Rankings on Oct 3 are pointless. But so is your argument...besides which, your feathers are showing

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, he's proud of those feathers.

Oct 3, 2017, 10:21 PM

Feathers of a loser, but dang proud nonetheless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 3, 2017, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great ]

I bet you're worried about Clemson's passing game, coot.

Have you seen the touch Bryant has on the over the shoulder throws beyond 15 yards and his deep throws as well?

Oct 5, 2017, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be awful convenient to talk about how great ]

11 sacks, holding to less than 100 yards rushing = struggling with Auburn?

It's too early to be that hammered.

who cares, I would rather go to pasadena anyway

Oct 3, 2017, 6:52 PM

Go Tigers!

I'll take #4 and a chance right now - no questions.

Oct 3, 2017, 7:15 PM

these polls are nothing but something for weekday banter. Nice to be in the media - and that counts -

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll add....and so would Bama.***

Oct 3, 2017, 7:23 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 3, 2017, 10:23 PM

Who cares? Let them have #1... for now. I only want it when the CFP rankings come out. Before then, it's a cute talking point for Paulie BigEars and the like.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic