Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It looks like Dabo's been planning this from the early 2000s
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 577

It looks like Dabo's been planning this from the early 2000s

Dec 29, 2017, 9:47 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/titus-touch-car-wash.255904/

If anyone can figure out how much this property sold for over market, you'll have your record of Clemson cheating.

http://m.realtytrac.com/property/sc/florence/29506/101-e-darlington-st/245985461

Woodrow V Johnson of Florence bought Titus Touch Car Wash and the property with a tax value of $54,868 for $325,000 on March 29, 2017. He then turned around and sold it / gifted it for $5 to the Palmetto Housing Corporation on August 25. The Palmetto Housing Corporation appears to be a legitimate non profit, but why would you over pay for a property and then give it away less than 6 months later.

Woodrow Johnson is the owner of W. Johnson & Sons trucking company in Florence. I'm looking for a connection to Clemson but Woodrow Dantzler is making it harder to find anything on Google.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe they should look at someone with the last name

Dec 29, 2017, 9:50 AM

Johnson, like say Hunter, instead of trying to connect first names.

#deyisstupid

Maybe thats why Dabo means when we says

Dec 29, 2017, 10:00 AM

We too deep (to investigate)

More like "They too obsessed" (to win football games)***

Dec 29, 2017, 10:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless their feathered little hearts

Dec 29, 2017, 10:01 AM

They are desperate. It amazes me. How does a fan base get such a mindset? It's like they're 100% totally off their rockers. It's like they play every game each year just to get that shot at Clemson again. Spurrier. Holtz. Dietzel. You name it. Those coaches know, and MushChump is finding out, that USC will never rise above mediocrity.

I honestly got worried for a little while there when they had a taste of top-10 football under Spurrier. For a season or two they actually seemed to be a little less obsessed with Clemson than usual. And Spurrier's approach to the Clemson game (at first) scared the hell outta me. He said we were another game, and the fans should treat it as such. But alas, the fans, players, city, and everyone else wore off on Spurrier. He started running his mouth about Clemson and pissed off Dabo too. And that was about the time the coots decline from their glory years started. Only took a few years of Spurrier having Clemson on the brain for him to fold up his card tab;e and retire.

Now they have a new coach who is no Steve Spurrier. MushChump doesn't realize that the toxic effects of Clemson obsession in the fan base is going to hold USC back forever, and end his tenure there. If he wants at least some brief success, MushChump should hold a press conference and blast his own fans for their Clemson obsession. Tell them to shut up and forget about Clemson. That's what Spurrier did and they got pretty good for a couple of years. It would also help our SOS to have a ranked opponent to beat at the end of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It looks like Dabo's been planning this from the early 2000s

Dec 29, 2017, 10:32 AM

Dec 29, 2017, 10:35 AM

19B®

can you see if your buddy Ken M can share this on FGF?

Dec 29, 2017, 10:42 AM

Wonder if the Aiken, Florence, Columbia and Northeast

Dec 29, 2017, 10:49 AM

Columbia locations of Newspring funnel their money to USuCk?

Replies: 8
| visibility 577
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic