Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Your opinion of this. Saw on another site. Any problems?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,521

Your opinion of this. Saw on another site. Any problems?

Aug 11, 2013, 12:17 AM

There’s no more denying it: Georgia coach Mark Richt has completely lost control of his program. Aaron Murray uploaded a video to Instagram on Friday that shows the quarterback riding around on mopeds with his teammates, a sure sign that I’m jumping off the Bulldogs’ bandwagon for this season.

I mean, Murray just doesn’t get it. He needs to be thinking football thoughts about football things at every point in his football life. There is no time for non-football fun when you are a football player on a big-time college football team. AJ McCarron would never do this, and that guy has won back-to-back national championships.

Half of the players in this video aren’t even wearing shirts. That’s taking lack of SEC commitment to a new level. What if they fall? Imagining it is enough for me, because those kind of abrasions take forever to heal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i think its past your bedtime******

Aug 11, 2013, 12:25 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is past my bedtime. Having to work two twelves this

Aug 11, 2013, 12:27 AM

weekend. My turn to cover the plant. It sucks to be in here but at least I don't have to do this on 8-31. Any just asked a question.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is past my bedtime. Having to work two twelves this

Aug 11, 2013, 1:08 AM

Come on man, these guys are allowed to do other things besides football. Who wants to think about football right after some two a days? And if they fall hey that plays into our favor!...btw I'm pretty sure plenty of our players have mopeds with how cheap they are on gas.

I just saw the article on another site as mentioned. I just

Aug 11, 2013, 1:12 AM

Copied and pasted. I just wonder what other people think. I personally don't think Richt has lost control of the program. One of the better coaches UGa. has had.

Re: Your opinion of this. Saw on another site. Any problems?

Aug 11, 2013, 1:46 AM

The comments sound a little more "tongue-in-cheek"

Aug 11, 2013, 6:56 AM

than anything else. If not intended as such, then the author needs to take up a new hobby...anything other than football. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Hartins. The first couple of jerks thought I wrote

Aug 11, 2013, 7:02 AM

that. I just the article made no sense and someone needed something to write about.

I agree. He's a regular Barry Switzerland/Dennis Erickson.

Aug 11, 2013, 7:03 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,521
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic